Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > VMK Events

VMK Events VMK Events

Old Wickedly Cool Trades!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-06-2007, 03:43 PM
Registered+

Khaki_footed is spinning in a Cursed Storm
wonderful, ppl have to take pics and slow the line. when you get in can you ask her to move ppl along? i missed host pin trades last time, i don't wanna miss again.
Old 10-06-2007, 03:43 PM

Golfguy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
My friend has been in there I'm pretty sure it's Haunted Mansion pins and last year's halloween pins..
Well Haunted Mansion pins are there all I know is Ezra because that's what my friend wanted..
I'm 81 in line..
Old 10-06-2007, 03:44 PM
Registered+

jisom12 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Rumor is that she is wearing the Halloween pins from last year
Old 10-06-2007, 03:45 PM
Do not get on regularly.

Qui-gon is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaki_footed View Post
wonderful, ppl have to take pics and slow the line. when you get in can you ask her to move ppl along? i missed host pin trades last time, i don't wanna miss again.
Picture taking takes no time at all. You pull up her pins, take the picture while you're waiting for the people in front of you to trade. It doesn't slow down the line at all.
Old 10-06-2007, 03:45 PM
Soccer 24/7
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award 
Total Awards: 15

VIP
AceGoalkeeper ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragnfly-princess View Post
Do we know yet what pins she is wearing?
Well, the info said a " halloween pin you missed ". I guess it's difficult to tell. Somebody needs to take a picture of her pins for us.

- Ace
Old 10-06-2007, 03:46 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
im no. 8 so ill try to take the pic
Old 10-06-2007, 03:48 PM
Registered+

let me guess ppl are sitting and trying to chat with her? see that's the bad thing about these rooms, nobody thinks of other players in line. i don't mean to sound harsh. i just don't want to miss out because someone has to chat with one person, alongside a bunch of other people doing the same thing.
Old 10-06-2007, 03:50 PM
aka big fish.i

PolarFish is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
let me guess ppl are sitting and trying to chat with her? see that's the bad thing about these rooms, nobody thinks of other players in line. i don't mean to sound harsh. i just don't want to miss out because someone has to chat with one person, alongside a bunch of other people doing the same thing.
The Hosts aren't willing to let anyone stay and talk If you don't leave you'll just get booted.
Old 10-06-2007, 03:50 PM
VMK 4 ever
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

gabyta is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
I don't think that fin will let anyone stay there and chat, when she opens a trade room she asks everyone to be ready to trade, knowing what do you want, etc.
The longest thing she would say is hi hi and thank you.
Good luck everyone!
Old 10-06-2007, 03:52 PM
Registered+

is she trading one pin at a time, or can you do two? i've got the new pin as well as a halloween bat pin i'd like to trade for mansion pins.
Old 10-06-2007, 03:52 PM
Hugs and Pixie Dust
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Winner's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Yes, I had dreadful lag when the Host event came. I am 259 in line (my worst yet) Somehow I am not going to make it. Good luck everybody else!

EDIT: Khaki_footed - you are only allowed to do one pin. If you want to trade a second, either get back in line (hah!) or wait until next week.
Old 10-06-2007, 03:53 PM
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
My Mood: VMK
LuckyJazz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
If y'all haven't noticed, there is only 10 players inside the room. Isn't there supposed to be 15 players in a room? There's probably 10 players in there due to lag if there was more inside.
Old 10-06-2007, 03:54 PM
VMK 4 ever
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

gabyta is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
is she trading one pin at a time, or can you do two? i've got the new pin as well as a halloween bat pin i'd like to trade for mansion pins.
only one pin every time.
Old 10-06-2007, 03:55 PM
Piano Man!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Where
groovysqirrel is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabyta View Post
I don't think that fin will let anyone stay there and chat, when she opens a trade room she asks everyone to be ready to trade, knowing what do you want, etc.
The longest thing she would say is hi hi and thank you.
Good luck everyone!
I Agree with gabyta. Fin is not the kind of host that lets people sit and chat, ESPECIALLY in trade rooms. Teleporter games she'll chat for about a minute then make you leave. Now, Lily on the other hand... She'll let you chat FOREVER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyJazz View Post
If y'all haven't noticed, there is only 10 players inside the room. Isn't there supposed to be 15 players in a room? There's probably 10 players in there due to lag if there was more inside.
Hmm.. Well the hosts can change the room limit, HOST_Sparky raised the limit at CL_CaliDreamin's Club33 Party.

Last edited by TopazR; 10-07-2007 at 09:51 AM.. Reason: merged consecutive posts - use the edit function please
Old 10-06-2007, 03:56 PM

Golfguy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
During Pin Events it is set down to 10 people for my guess is so the host doesn't have alot of lag..