Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old Super Smash Bros. Brawl :O

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-23-2009, 01:55 PM
Banned

Marth is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I'll give you a great explain of how messed up items are.
Ken Vs CPU.

(Ken is the King of Melee)

He plays this guy CPU in Brawl, normally in tournaments items are off, in this brawl tourney they weren't. Ken clearly only lost because of items, they're just too cheap. They can give huge advantages.

I understand what you're saying, but if you were "competitive" with Brawling, you'd understand why people hate items.
Old 05-23-2009, 04:40 PM
A Key... blade?
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Guess the Picture Participation Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 13

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Awkward
Sly cooper is as Frosty as a Snowman
Looking for Brawls!

Rules:
3 stock
No time.
All items. Medium
Any stage.
Auto-handicap
No CPUs

Send me Private Message if you want to brawl.
Old 05-24-2009, 06:03 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
brawl items are cheap, but... if you're just havin fun, good to have them there.. that's the purpose, keep it fresh...

but, if you're like, serious though, itemless is the way to go
so
yeah.

i like playin both styles..... balance XD rofl

i just battled one of my vmk peeps and i beat him twice, but only because he accidentally fell off the stage twice in one of em (itemless), and in the 2nd one, i pwned him with the home run bat and the warp star.

so i keep trying to convince him, I DIDN'T WIN FAIR AND SQUARE but he's all 'ZOMG YOU'RE STILL PWNFUL'

o_o
rofl

yeah.
anyway, sly, i'll battle you when im in the mood maybe tomorrow

Old 05-24-2009, 06:06 AM
.♥.·´¯`Candy´¯`·.♥.
Awards Showcase
Spooky Scribe Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 4

Clan Leader VIP
My Mood: Cheeky
AthleticAisha is spinning in a Cursed Storm
hey, i fall off the stage all the time on accident
and u win
so are u saying u win unfair there? NO
so u won fair. rofl
Old 05-24-2009, 06:08 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
technically
i did win unfair
rotfl

Old 05-24-2009, 06:26 AM
.♥.·´¯`Candy´¯`·.♥.
Awards Showcase
Spooky Scribe Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 

Clan Leader VIP
My Mood: Cheeky
AthleticAisha is spinning in a Cursed Storm
not really LOL
the sides are absent for a reason,
to let the people who arent smart like me fall off
rofl
Old 05-24-2009, 02:03 PM
Banned

Marth is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Blossomflower, I still want to brawl you. I heard that you're good and would give me a challenge.
Old 05-24-2009, 03:36 PM
A Key... blade?
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Guess the Picture Participation Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 13

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Awkward
Sly cooper is as Frosty as a Snowman
If anybody wants, I can take off items. I'm pretty good. I can at least put up a fight!
Old 05-24-2009, 03:58 PM
Also known as Djar
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Happy
Derejin is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Heya Slycooper. I think I might Brawl you, but I don't have too much time after this post. PM me your friend code? (Mine's in my public profile under contact info.)

Also, since everyone's having a debate about items, can we turn them off for the first few matches, then we can turn 'em back on and have a blast?
Old 05-24-2009, 04:10 PM
Mori: Yeah.
Awards Showcase
Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Amazed
Kumiko is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I have this game, and I love it.
I'm not very good though. Hah. [:
Old 05-24-2009, 09:26 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

marth, where did you hear that? i'm badddd.
LOL
sly, kumiko, maybe i'll brawl ya sometime.

and marth, i could brawl you right now LOL
hopefully we won't lag though. (i brawled last night with a few of my vmk pals and it didn't lag at all. there would be a period of like, total freezdom, then be perfectly lag clear for the rest of the game. so i'm not sure why it lags with you and derejin.. and blue LOL)
anyways, ru up for it?

and question to ask you all:

What's your favorite brawl item?

Last edited by Blossomflower; 05-24-2009 at 09:52 PM..
Old 05-25-2009, 01:00 AM
Disneyland Jr. Reporter™
Awards Showcase
Super Spooky Scribe Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: QuiteMad
GraspingClaw is covered with ConfettiGraspingClaw is covered with ConfettiGraspingClaw is covered with Confetti
Blossy, I saw you a few nights ago. You were doing a multi-man brawl, I think, and it was laaate. I was surprised to see you, but then again, maybe we're in different time zones? Anywho, we need to meet up. Anyone gonna be on later tonight?

Derejin, I haven't checked since a few days ago, but we still weren't registered. Have you not been on or did we get our codes crossed?

Sly, I sent you a PM.

Oh, and my favorite item..? I guess it'd have to be the banana peel from my "standard spamming Diddy" since I use him a lot. Some people may think it's cheap, but it balances out his ridiculously weak smash-attacks. It's fun being the agitator. Other than that, I like the Assist Trophies and the Smash Balls. Again, it's important to set things like this on LOW, because they should only pop up sparingly, but I like how the Trophies invite characters from other games into the mix (and I love Nintendo nostalgia) and I like how the Smash Balls give everyone their own creative specialty. It stinks when you're on the losing end, but it's also exciting knowing there could be a game changer floating out there at any second. I actually hope they come up with more Smash Ball attack options per character, if they end up making another one. While we're at it, more taunts, too. Customizable taunts would be awesome.
Old 05-25-2009, 01:04 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

LOL i hate the assist trophy with resetti though. he keeps talking and talking and talking-- and oh you did? yeah i was up late playing with candy. was like 2:30 AM. LOL

i was JUST on brawl, playing with anyone cuz of boredom..

if you wanna, we can play a few rounds? i dun wanna do too much though LOL

Old 05-25-2009, 01:30 AM
Toontown Fan- 110 laffer
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Valentine's Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Lurking
Abrahamman is spinning in a Cursed Storm
can i play with u flower?
Old 05-25-2009, 01:31 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

sure dude.
what's your friend code?
mine's in my profile under contact info