Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old Mega Man Star Force 2 Discussion Thread

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-06-2008, 01:43 PM
Also known as Djar
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Happy
Derejin is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Mega Man Star Force 2 Discussion Thread

Hello! This thread is to discuss the Nintendo DS game, Mega Man Star Force 2, which has recently been released in the USA.

Anyway, hello all! For starters, I'm looking for an ingame brother with the version Ninja(I have Saurian). I recently got this game, but I'm well on my way to being stronger, as I've finished the main storyline, so adding me as a friend won't be such a bad idea. :smile:

Anyway, this isn't just about friend discussion either; I can help you get by difficult parts in the game with hints, and I also wouldn't mind being ingame brothers with people who are using versions other than Ninja. Just tell me where you're stuck, and I'll help if I can.

Last edited by Derejin; 07-07-2008 at 11:04 PM..
Old 07-06-2008, 02:05 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Cool, I didn't know it came out! I'll see if I can get it soon. Which game is better?

Old 07-06-2008, 04:54 PM
Also known as Djar
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Well, there are two versions, Zerker X Saurian, and Zerker X Ninja. Basically, when you start the game, you have a choice of being either of the two(there are two files, so you can do the other after you finish). As to which is better, it comes down to preference. In the Megaman series, I always choose the version associated with fire, in which case is Saurian.
Unlike the first Mega Man Star Force, you can COMBINE forms, so you can be a Zerkersaurian form, saurainzerker, ninjazerker, zerkerninja, etc.. You also get an NPC ingame brother who has the form you didn't chose at the start of the game(AKA if you chose Saurian, you get an extra brother who is Zerker, and visa versa, same for ninja). IF, however, you make friends with someone who has the version you don't have access to(AKA If you have saurian, you make friends with ninja), you'll gain access to their form and the combined form of all three transformations; Tribe King. Which, from what I've heard, makes the game practically easy. As for me, it's not too difficult already, and I like ultimate power like that, which is why I'm asking to make friends with a Ninja.
Old 07-06-2008, 05:42 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Okay, is ninja wood? Cause I like to use wood types, which is why in the first one I choose Dragon.

Old 07-06-2008, 06:32 PM
Also known as Djar
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Ninja is wood, if I remember correctly. Plus, if you did get it, we could both be brothers and have great benefits, if you have Wifi.

EDIT: Just beat the story. Wow, that wasn't long at all.. now for the real meat n' potatoes of the Mega Man games; completing everything. This'll be fun. :P

Last edited by Derejin; 07-07-2008 at 03:37 PM..
Old 07-07-2008, 07:29 PM
Be cool by being yourself
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 14

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Cool
ccooldudecool is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I'm going to buy it. I'll post more on my daily blog but vmkf won't let me tell the link XD just google me.
Old 07-07-2008, 07:42 PM
Also known as Djar
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
It's wonderful that you're gonna buy it, but I'm probably not gonna search you up on google; we can probably just be friends via VMKF PMs.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:48 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
I got the game, but idk how to get if the IFL Tower after you get attacked at the movie.

Old 07-08-2008, 12:23 PM
Also known as Djar
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
If you haven't managed to get out of the Shopping Complex, simply walk out of the movie, talk to the man at the elevator, and he'll tell you there's an emergency power backup switch at the main counter.. on the first floor. And the elevator doesn't work; but no problem! Pulse In and use the wave roads to get to the bottom floor, activate the switch at the main counter, then pulse out and go down the elevators. When you get to the door, three electrified ghosts will block the way, and you cannot pass. Simply go back up to the top, and speak to the lady behind the desk(the one you bought lemonade or whatever from), and you'll get a Vacuum Matter Wave.
Use it to get rid of the ghosts, then leave the Shopping Complex and go to the IFL Tower and pulse in, then make your way up; but DON'T touch the ghosts. This is not the voice of experience, but the Mr. Hertz where you pulse in says don't touch 'em.
Make it to the top and teach that criminal who's in charge.
Also, we should be wifi friends now, I can help you tremendously! I'll send you a PM.
Old 08-06-2008, 03:57 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
I can't beat Solo! (Rouge EX) I'm at the part where he has the sword, and I keep dying when he uses it! Help, please!

Old 08-14-2008, 02:19 PM
Also known as Djar
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
The main way to beat him, (or at least, my method) is to fire off a charged shot, which will break down his shield, then hammer him with paralyzing moves. Just fill up your folder with paralyzing cards, paralyze stages, and paralyze grenades(if you have any), and constantly paralyze him.
Also, when he uses the sword, be sure you shield alot, it is tremendously useful. However, if he performs Rouge Break(he jumps at your arena with a sword, and your arena explodes with energy(not sure if he can do it in EX form)), your shield will break if hit by his blade. Step to the sides. Speaking of stepping to the sides, it's also a good strategy. Fill up your folder with cards that can strike your foe from anywhere on the map, and never stop moving, except to attack.
He's actually relatively easy to beat, considering I used ingame wavecard commands to fight all the bosses' DX forms(and won. Yahoo)(if you don't know what DX is, think SP form(form after EX, not in storyline), double HP, attack power, and speed, then make their primary color gold(the secret fire boss(not mentioning name) has 6000 HP in his DX form. Wow..)
Old 08-14-2008, 02:56 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
YESS! I beat him, now I just have to destroy Le Mu. MUHAHAHAHAH!!! Oh wait, I keep dying.. I know you have to hit him until his chest opens up, or else it does nothing, but I keep dying when ever I battle him! Any tips?

Old 08-19-2008, 03:25 AM
Banned

Marth is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I just beat the game in..19 hours. That last boss was crazy..I had to use the Tribe King and Rouge(sp?) boost to beat him. And once the Tribe King timed out I got nervous, but then one of my BrotherBand Cards came up and I was able to turn into Wood Ninja. (Amazing luck, eh?)
Old 08-19-2008, 03:31 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Yess! I beat the game! Now I'm at the part whre I have to battle that first boss again in the alternet world. Easy as pie.

Old 08-19-2008, 03:34 AM
Banned

Marth is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Buzzboy, how much HP do you have?