Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old What new online games?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-11-2008, 02:47 PM
VMK Title is Jambi

mdck7768 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
What new online games?

Anyone else wondering what "Other new online games" they keep talking about? I was a beta tester for POC and it was okay - not the same interaction you get with VMK and it was more like a game I could buy off of the shelf - do this task get a new one, do that task get a new one and so on and so on. Penguins - give me a break - most of us on VMK would find it too childish. Toontown - I can't even get to the website to try that - the page wont even load on my computers (yes I said computers with an s). They are upto date with everything and I even shut down my antivirus, firewall, popup blocker and anything else I could think of and it wouldn't work - who want to play an online game that gives someone that much trouble getting to the site.

Anyway - if they have new and exciting games on the horizon then let us know - it just might make us excited about that (if it is simular to VMK where I can create rooms, my own player games and make friends).

Old 04-11-2008, 02:54 PM
LostNDizzy

Marian1601 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Don't bother with Toontown anyway! The characters are ugly and it is like a version of pirates for 7 year olds. You have to pull gags on robots to destroy them. Dumbo ideas there! It is probably their worst game to date. Lets not give up on VMK just yet. Even if you decide to try other games, if we keep at them I think we might be able to save it or at least have them create a game of the same idea.
Old 04-11-2008, 07:05 PM
R.I.P. Strajo

Greenway is as Frosty as a Snowman
Is there any small possibility that Disney does have a new VMK on the way but can't talk about it because of the terms of their current contracts? Just wondering...

Alice for the fair trade that got me my Teleportation Magic and for getting me hooked up to the fan site river ride network (Priz too )
Shiregirl and skippyskippy for fun forum games with great prizes.
The two anonymous friends that gave me VMK Christmas presents. I'd love to know who you are! (I now know who one of you is!)
Old 04-11-2008, 07:09 PM
PEACEE :)

My Mood: VMK
Princessbel is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenway View Post
Is there any small possibility that Disney does have a new VMK on the way but can't talk about it because of the terms of their current contracts? Just wondering...
I was thinking about that too.. idk I was thinking tho if they do come out with a new VMK they wouldn't close forever, or talk about moving on.

- Princess
Old 04-11-2008, 07:43 PM
Registered+

astroconfuseder is spinning in a Cursed Storm
there is a cars online and disney fairies online that they have made
Old 04-11-2008, 10:29 PM
A Marker that is Orange

Orangemarker is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Read my thread "A note to all VMK players"
Old 04-11-2008, 11:40 PM
VMK: LittleToni
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Userpage Donation Award 
Total Awards: 2

LittleToni is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangemarker View Post
Read my thread "A note to all VMK players"
I AGREE! Go read. Looks like a lot of fun. make sure friends get on same serve. and you can chat in the free version too, and explore and stuff. Own houses, buy others, buy a shop to sell stuff. clothes and more AND it is moderated!