Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Films

Disney Films Once upon a time, before the evil Shareholders came along and ruined everything, Disney made movies like THIS...>>*<<

Old Wizards Of Waverly Place: The Movie

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-23-2009, 03:02 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Wizards Of Waverly Place: The Movie

A new Disney Channel movie has been announced and is currently in post-production, Wizards Of Waverly Place: The Movie. It's premiering on Disney Channel this summer, a short while after the other new movie Princess Protection Program premieres. Most of it was filmed in Puerto Rico. If you watch the commercial for all of the new episodes premiering on Disney Channel, and if you don't turn it off before 'NEW MOVIES' shows up, you will definitely see 'Wizards Of Waverly Place: The Movie' in bold print. Here's an article on it if you don't believe me.

Quote:
Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie is the 2009 film adaptation of the American television series, Wizards of Waverly Place. The film will be released as a Disney Channel Original Movie. Production for the movie began on February 15, 2009 in Puerto Rico. The rest of the movie was be filmed in New York City, New York and Los Angeles, California. As of April 2009, film has officially wrapped and the film is in post-production. It was announced on May 15, 2009 that the movie will premiere on Disney Channel in August. The film follows the Russo family as they embark on a vacation to the Caribbean resort where Jerry and Theresa first met. The adventure comedy has Alex upset that she must accompany her family on the trip and she ultimately conjures a spell that reverses her parents' fateful first meeting and puts the Russo family’s very existence in question. To cancel the spell, Alex and Justin must set out through the jungle to find the all-powerful 'Stone of Dreams.' Meanwhile, Max scrambles to make his parents fall in love again.
Any thoughts?
.:Blue:.
Old 05-23-2009, 04:02 PM
Toontown Fan- 110 laffer
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Valentine's Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Lurking
Abrahamman is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i knew this movie was coming since january lol they were filming here in puerto rico and i met selena gomez and david henry
Old 05-23-2009, 05:27 PM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Yay! :] I love WOWP and both I and my mom are glad they're making a movie. I don't get why Hannah Montana the movie made theaters and yet WOWP doesn't. . .
Old 05-23-2009, 06:04 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrahamman View Post
i knew this movie was coming since january lol they were filming here in puerto rico and i met selena gomez and david henry
Woah! That's wicked cool! I've always wanted to meet a celebrity...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodPolarGirl View Post
Yay! :] I love WOWP and both I and my mom are glad they're making a movie. I don't get why Hannah Montana the movie made theaters and yet WOWP doesn't. . .
I'm honestly not so crazy about the show. I like the dad on the show, and I like Max, but that's about it.
Old 05-23-2009, 06:48 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue:. View Post
Woah! That's wicked cool! I've always wanted to meet a celebrity...
I met the guy who plays Anikan in Star Wars Episode 1 xDD
Buuut, I think this will turn out good.
I like the series, and I think this will be a good adaptation of it.