Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Off Topic > WAY Off Topic

WAY Off Topic Off Topic archive

Old Having such a bad/sad day

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-04-2006, 12:29 AM
BABii i MiSS yOU<33

djay is spinning in a Cursed Storm
just keep trying, always have faith when stuff like that happens

P.S: I added you to my friends list. lol
Old 09-04-2006, 12:30 AM
Miley-♥

Eviie is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nametoolongtotype View Post
Aww.. Hope you have a better day - hugs -
Thanks so much, you know alot of people may look at this as an exageration or something but its really exactly how i feel. And without walking in someones shoes you cant judge anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyflower View Post
so sorry.. hope ya have a great day tommorow! I gave you 10 hugs.

amyflower
Thanks so much little things like this put a little smile on my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by smrtfriendship View Post
I am really sorry to hear that Evvie. I'm having some difficulty winning those games also. I've been seeing some cold-hearted people winning the rare stuff, and the most friendly people getting nothing. I think that should be switched. I think you deserve the Tron items more than some people who I saw have them. Hugs for you.

EDIT: P.S. Thanks for playing my game yesterday. I really enjoyed having you play my game.
Your so welcome and i will be glad to stop by any time. Thanks for truely caring things like this mean so much to me words just arent able to describe
Old 09-04-2006, 12:31 AM
rawrlawl

JpopChick<3 ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Im so sorry i gave you.. i think 20 hugs ^_^
Old 09-04-2006, 12:34 AM
Miley-♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmkChick<3 View Post
Im so sorry i gave you.. i think 20 hugs ^_^
Thats super sweet thanks so much!
Old 09-04-2006, 12:34 AM
whoaaaaa.

acefalloutgirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Awww I am sorry this has happened and that your having a bad day,I can toatlly understand,that people are never satitsfied,when ever I try to trade they say add more or something.It really gets to me.

Well best of luck with getting some of those things you want .:ace:.

(btw I have you alot of hugs)
Old 09-04-2006, 12:39 AM
BABii i MiSS yOU<33

djay is spinning in a Cursed Storm
look how much people posted. Everyone cares about you, evvie.
Old 09-04-2006, 12:45 AM
Miley-♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by djay View Post
look how much people posted. Everyone cares about you, evvie.
Thanks everyone. But now my rating is a 4 star... someone voted it a 5 it came down to a 4 figures.. But anyways thanks for those who really meant what they said and actually gave me hugs cause they cared! I love you all!
Old 09-04-2006, 12:47 AM
5:52 March 30, 2006 RIP

Melysah is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Aww. I'm sorry to hear that. -huggles-

The worst day of my life was on March 30th, 2006. I took my dog (my first and only dog) to the vet because he was really sick. I had to leave to go to dance rehersal and I figured everything would be okay. About 45 minutes after rehersal had started my mom came to pick me up. I was confused why my mom was crying. She never cries. I knew what was going on right then. We rushed back to the vet and I had like only a minute to say good-bye. I didn't know it was his last day. I was crying so much because he was my best friend. He loved me no matter how little time I had for him. I wish I had made more of an effort to be around him. I thought he'd be around longer than that. He followed me everywhere and slept in my bed. He woke me up in the morning for school. We'd walk 2 1/2 miles up the road and back down despite how tired we both were. I carried him around the house like a little baby, even though he weighed 35 pounds. I think he secretly enjoyed it though. I'd even dress him up in stupid little outfits and he still loved me. I lost my best friend. A true companion. Here I am about 5 months later and I'm still in shock. I really want my dog back. It's really hard to go through life without your best friend. Just imagine: something you absolutely loved and had with you everyday for 6 years, just gone unexpectedly within a few moments. That's what I'm going through. I'm just always hoping tomorrow will be a better day. Sorry - it's just really hard for me. Always remember that someone still loves you even though it may not show.
Old 09-04-2006, 12:51 AM
Miley-♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melysah View Post
Aww. I'm sorry to hear that. -huggles-

The worst day of my life was on March 30th, 2006. I took my dog (my first and only dog) to the vet because he was really sick. I had to leave to go to dance rehersal and I figured everything would be okay. About 45 minutes after rehersal had started my mom came to pick me up. I was confused why my mom was crying. She never cries. I knew what was going on right then. We rushed back to the vet and I had like only a minute to say good-bye. I didn't know it was his last day. I was crying so much because he was my best friend. He loved me no matter how little time I had for him. I wish I had made more of an effort to be around him. I thought he'd be around longer than that. He followed me everywhere and slept in my bed. He woke me up in the morning for school. We'd walk 2 1/2 miles up the road and back down despite how tired we both were. I carried him around the house like a little baby, even though he weighed 35 pounds. I think he secretly enjoyed it though. I'd even dress him up in stupid little outfits and he still loved me. I lost my best friend. A true companion. Here I am about 5 months later and I'm still in shock. I really want my dog back. It's really hard to go through life without your best friend. Just imagine: something you absolutely loved and had with you everyday for 6 years, just gone unexpectedly within a few moments. That's what I'm going through. I'm just always hoping tomorrow will be a better day. Sorry - it's just really hard for me. Always remember that someone still loves you even though it may not show.

Im going to be honest im crying so much because i imagined me in your shoes! I have a cat named Kovu (After the lion king movie) and if he were ever to die i dont think life would be the same. I carry him everywhere i go (he weighs 16 pounds) and if he were to die omg i dont even want to think about it cause im just starting to cry more! Lord mercyy.. ahh i cant stop crying thats a very nice speech and if your dog were to see you up in heaven on how you feel he must be the luckiest dog! Im super sorry and may he R.I.P! Thats real sad ! I cant stop crying geezee!
Old 09-04-2006, 01:13 AM
5:52 March 30, 2006 RIP

Melysah is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviie View Post
Im going to be honest im crying so much because i imagined me in your shoes! I have a cat named Kovu (After the lion king movie) and if he were ever to die i dont think life would be the same. I carry him everywhere i go (he weighs 16 pounds) and if he were to die omg i dont even want to think about it cause im just starting to cry more! Lord mercyy.. ahh i cant stop crying thats a very nice speech and if your dog were to see you up in heaven on how you feel he must be the luckiest dog! Im super sorry and may he R.I.P! Thats real sad ! I cant stop crying geezee!
I was crying so much when I wrote that. Thanks but I didn't mean to make anyone feel sad. I know what it's like to have things worse than others and I'm sure people have things worse than me.
Old 09-04-2006, 01:17 AM
Faito!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

sakusan is covered with Confettisakusan is covered with Confettisakusan is covered with Confetti
aww eviie don't be sad!
You'll get those items, I know you will!
If I ever get any tron items I'll give some to you, ok?
I gave you some hugs
Old 09-04-2006, 01:23 AM
<---exoxus made that!

flowergirlbecca is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Eviie, I know how you feel and some days are just plain awful! I hope that tomorrow brings more happiness to you then today. Melysah- I can tell that you really loved your dog. I lost my cat three years ago and I still miss him very much. Over time it gets better, just rememeber the fun times you had together!

Last edited by flowergirlbecca; 09-04-2006 at 01:24 AM.. Reason: (spelling mistakes)
Old 09-04-2006, 01:24 AM
Boomshockalocka♥

MickeyForMayor is spinning in a Cursed Storm
aww don't worry you'll get them
Old 09-04-2006, 01:28 AM
Miley-♥

Thanks for the support everyone! And you deff. dont have to sakusan! Remember your one of the llama club members
Old 09-04-2006, 01:31 AM
Defying Gravity...

smrtfriendship ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviie View Post
Thanks so much, you know alot of people may look at this as an exageration or something but its really exactly how i feel. And without walking in someones shoes you cant judge anyone

Thanks so much little things like this put a little smile on my face

Your so welcome and i will be glad to stop by any time. Thanks for truely caring things like this mean so much to me words just arent able to describe
No problem. I do hope that days brighten up soon. I'm sure you'll get your Tron stuff soon, but when you don't expect it.

P.S. I have had days similiar to yours. I was trying to get a certain item, but I was unable to get it. One day when I wasn't expecting it, it came to me. You'll see what I mean later.