Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Walt Disney World

Walt Disney World I went to Florida and all I got was this stupid T-shirt with a mouse on it...

Old Magic Kingdom- Which land first?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2011, 04:13 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Magic Kingdom- Which land first?

I'm sure we all know that the opening of Magic Kingdom each morning at Walt Disney World causes a big rush to get to the rides first. I was wondering, which land do you head to first?

Fantasyland: I avoid as much as possible in the early morning. We no longer have the young kids and not many of the rides in Fantasyland appeal to us where we need to get there first thing in the morning.

Liberty Square: Umm, no.

Mickey's Toontown Fair: Well it's closing next month, sadly. But I haven't been to this area of the park in maybe 4-5 years. I do remember loving this area when I was around 4 years old.

Adventureland: Possibly because there is the Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean, and it's quick access to Frontierland shortly after.

Frontierland: Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain are big ones, but I don't think it's that important to head there first.

Main Street, U.S.A.: There's always time to shop later in the day.

Tomorrowland: This is my answer. Tomorrowland has the most popular attractions in my opinion: Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor, Stitch's Great Escape, Astro Orbiter, Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover, Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress.

So which area of the park do you head to first?