Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > VMK Players Discussion

VMK Players Discussion General VMK Gaming Discussions which doesn't fit anywhere else.

Old New Month.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-24-2007, 11:28 PM
the inside of my heart.

TikiRoom is as Frosty as a Snowman
New Month.

I think it will be an EPCOT month, based on Push's Trivia.

Last weeks and this weeks have been about EPCOT.
we can take a chance.
this crazy thing that we call a romance
still fills the inside
the inside of my heart.

the inside- danny larsh
i got 3 hugs from him. xD
Old 09-24-2007, 11:31 PM
Registered+

My Mood: Question
Whipstersh is floating through Inner Space
I believe that it will be another costume month for October, but I think that another EPCOT themed month in the future seems very possible.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:32 PM
Registered+

KrazyLuke ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
If it is... *yawn*... Wake me up when it all ends... *yawn*.. Thanks!

I dont think I can stand for this much longer. It seems the creativity in VMK with everything has hit a new low. Maybe it's VMK or just me.. Maybe playing since beta, which is 2+ years is just too much VMK!
Old 09-24-2007, 11:35 PM
Dreams Count: 8 and -1.5

My Mood: Hakuna_Matata
daykota is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Uhm, considering as Halloween is next month, I think VMK would try for a Halloween theme. This would be a perfect chance for VMK to incorporate much of Disney's Halloween events.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:45 PM
Confused. </3
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Lonely
Pjgirl4ever is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyLuke View Post
If it is... *yawn*... Wake me up when it all ends... *yawn*.. Thanks!

I dont think I can stand for this much longer. It seems the creativity in VMK with everything has hit a new low. Maybe it's VMK or just me.. Maybe playing since beta, which is 2+ years is just too much VMK!
Ive been playing vmk for 2 years.. and i still love vmk! sure vmk could use something new to keep people playing.. bc everyone is leaving! -.- but i hope they come out with the old stuff from last year for halloween again.. it would just not be the same..

Last edited by Pjgirl4ever; 09-25-2007 at 03:35 AM..
Old 09-24-2007, 11:49 PM
urupon !

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Excited
Ammie is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Honestly, I think that this year, VMK should release the costumes never released before. ex: Pink tron, teal superhero, etc
Old 09-25-2007, 12:12 AM
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
My Mood: VMK
LuckyJazz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Most likely, next month will be all about Halloween. Can't think of any other stuff next month would have besides Halloween.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:13 AM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
This might be a possibility. October 1st is the 25th Anniversary of EPCOT opening at WDW. It opened October 1st, 1982.
Old 09-25-2007, 03:12 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
maybe maybe not. But i would like a new room that is easy to get its hard to get the castle room!! UGH!!! just if it was easier to get the castle room... that would be a fairytale.. gosh..
Old 09-25-2007, 03:56 AM
the inside of my heart.

TikiRoom is as Frosty as a Snowman
Just a thought though.
Halloween wil probably be it too.
Or only Halloween.
we can take a chance.
this crazy thing that we call a romance
still fills the inside
the inside of my heart.

the inside- danny larsh
i got 3 hugs from him. xD
Old 09-25-2007, 04:13 AM
Mrs. DarthMelissa to you!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: PinkFlips
DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!
I think Epcot would be fun to have as like a co-theme with Halloween.

I've really been looking forward to seeing the halloween make-over again, because it really helped me get into the spirit of the Holiday!

I am hoping for the release of costumes, repeats are ok, but I'd love to see NEW costumes. While seeing the pink Tron and teal Superhero would be great, I'd love to see some completely new ideas.

Perhaps some different Prince costumes for the boys (Prince Charming, Prince Phillip, Aladdin and so on...) would be great to compliment the girls dresses that are already available.

Maybe for the girls we could get like the fairies like the ladies from Sleeping Beauty and the ever-popular Tinkerbell.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:52 PM
< All my Pink dogs! :)
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

sunnyskye is floating through Inner Space
Hopefully the theme is fun and exciting. Maybe Epcot as the month theme, and they can release a bunch of Halloween stuff too.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:29 PM
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Born In Park VIP
DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyskye View Post
Hopefully the theme is fun and exciting. Maybe Epcot as the month theme, and they can release a bunch of Halloween stuff too.
Exactly Sunny. A combination of both. I still want to see the Halloween overlay, I hope they bring that back!
Old 09-25-2007, 08:08 PM
urupon !

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Excited
Ammie is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Epcot furniture decked out in Halloween stuff! LOL jk
Old 09-25-2007, 08:12 PM
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Born In Park VIP
Hmmm, not quite what I had in mind, but hey, if it works....

I'm hoping for some new Halloween items, not just costumes. While the skeleton chairs are cool, we need new Halloween chairs!