Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old Buzz Lightyear's Astro Orbiter ONLINE

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-30-2008, 05:19 PM
Registered+

FFurble is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Question Buzz Lightyear's Astro Orbiter ONLINE

Hey VMK friends,

I was playing BLAOO today, to see if they're still giving our VMK codes (man, would THAT have been funny). So, I start my game & notice I have another player with me. Cool.

And we're off to save the universe. I am playing my heart out and furiously trrying to get every shot count & pick up everything I can. I get about 70% of the batteries & all 3 of the LGMs. My score, 46,000 (ish). I look up at my teammates score (some random person I'll never know) and they have 114,000 (ish).

WHAT THE HECK ??? I'm breaking my neck & they hardly break a sweat and nearly triple my score.

Now, I know there are a few hidden spots in the real Disneyland ride that can get you 50,000 for each shot (upon Zurg's chestplates, for one). But where in the ONLINE game are these sweetspots? Anyone know?