Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Remembered > VMK Remembered Archive

VMK Remembered Archive Archive for VMK Remembered forum.

Old Britney Spears played VMK?!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-30-2009, 09:42 PM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Britney Spears played VMK?!

A couple weeks ago, Britney opened her 2nd leg of her Circus Tour in London, with a new costume for her opening song "Circus," with her hat and glasses looking very similar to VMK's, pictures below:

I dont know, what do you guys think?! I think she might've played it!
Old 06-30-2009, 10:32 PM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
I don't think so. Her hat is not the same color, there is no band around hers, and her glasses are sparkly while the glasses from VMK are not. The only similarity I see is that both are a cowboy hat/glasses combination. I doubt she played VMK.

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 06-30-2009, 10:40 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Pretty close. XD Wouldn't that be hilarious if she did?
...O.O I wonder what her username was. LAWL
Old 07-01-2009, 12:02 AM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
LOL that's a good find xD
It's probably just a coincidence like Ryan said.
Haha, yeah Blue, I wonder what her name would be?
She was probably like,
"I'm the real Britney Spears!"
And everyone else is like,
"Yeah right, stop posing as her."
So Britney says,
"No I really am!"
Lol because there were all those posers as Hannah Montana and stuff.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:02 AM
the one and only
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Sporkness
fall ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Those pictures have scarred me for life. Thanks alot!
Old 07-01-2009, 02:03 AM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Busy
Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
:\ Sorry, I don't really see all that much of a resemblance... The hats are merely the same shape... Her glasses were much more round than the VMK glasses and did not have, to me, even similar types of coloring... I doubt my mind would go to VMK outfits if you had not brought it up... Not even a bit...
Old 07-01-2009, 06:41 PM
Ranter
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Excited
jedry is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoccerRyan View Post
I don't think so. Her hat is not the same color, there is no band around hers, and her glasses are sparkly while the glasses from VMK are not. The only similarity I see is that both are a cowboy hat/glasses combination. I doubt she played VMK.
A very valid point but on the contrary.
She was supposedly part of Disney Channel a long time ago, you never know when a famous person might want to drop by and see how their heritage is getting on.

(Sorry, got a bit random there)
Old 07-01-2009, 07:58 PM
Marluxia. For the cool.
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Sporkness
Centurey is as Frosty as a Snowman
Purely a coincidence. Its a cowboy/girl hat with glasses. Nothing more general, real.

Old 07-01-2009, 08:22 PM
Farewell VMK&All Who Play
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award 
Total Awards: 17

VIP
My Mood: Supercal
Adventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedry View Post
She was supposedly part of Disney Channel a long time ago, you never know when a famous person might want to drop by and see how their heritage is getting on.

Do you mean she was a mouseketeer? Well of course she was. Anyway, that hat does not look similar, IMO, but the glasses look pretty close, probably a coincidence.

Sig made by Sushi--Adventurebry/AlphaPanchito RIP 2005-2008
Old 07-02-2009, 02:30 AM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Halloween '09 Award Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Villany
the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
...shoot. y'all found me out!

lol.

just kidding.

but I doubt she played VMK.

All credit goes to GG and her awesome siggy-making powers.
Old 07-02-2009, 04:49 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 2

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1
My Mood: SaveVMK
Princess_of_Sea is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I Think she Played VMK!
What do you think her VMK name was?
Love: Sea
Old 07-02-2009, 08:09 PM
AKA Sandy
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 

sandollargirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Ha funny but it's probably a coincidence.
Old 07-02-2009, 08:23 PM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedry View Post

It's possible, but I doubt a celebrity of her status would spend time playing a free online game, especially considering her "meltdown" happened during the years of VMK. She was a Mouseketeer when she was really young, but after that she moved on and Disney became a part of her past. She's spent much more time affiliating herself with other companies that she would be more likely to revisit in some fashion than her early years in the Mickey Mouse Club. Only herself and the people close to her would know for sure but if I had to take a guess, I would say she did not play VMK.

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 07-02-2009, 11:39 PM
up the irons \m/
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Evil
dabaseballking ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
um..no way jose
[ fail ]
Old 07-03-2009, 02:21 AM
Soda || KaiSo
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 

My Mood: Spammy
SassaFrazz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I really doubt that she played it, or knew about it.

but hey, you never know.