Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Remembered > VMK Remembered Archive

VMK Remembered Archive Archive for VMK Remembered forum.

Old Majorly Confused About Vmk. Can Someone Make Things Clear?? =(

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-05-2009, 11:54 PM
Vmk I Want You Back..

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
Aphiee is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Post Majorly Confused About Vmk. Can Someone Make Things Clear?? =(

Hi everyone. Im new and my username is Aphiee. I barely set up my page yesterday, so please bear with me, and yes, I know Im a newb. =)

Okay so I started playing Vmk (vmk.com) the first day it came out. And then it closed too years ago, I think. Or was it one year ago? And I think it was in December. So anyways now Im just looking for Vmk fourms because my cousin goes on one and she says they talk about how much they miss Vmk and etc. So I got to this fourm and registered, and now it seems like Vmk is back. Just with peoples avatars, some people have their Vmk avatar, and some are in signatures and moree and Im getting the impression that Vmk is still up and running or something weird. I know there's something called VFK (virtual family kingdom) which is basically trying to replace Vmk, but I signed up and I hated it because nothing will ever compare to the way Vmk was a great place for so many kids to be themselvs and have so much fun..I can cry just thinking about it. =)

So anyways I know Ive been talking a lot and thanks for bearing with mee..So the main piont is..I THOUGHT VMK CLOSED BUT NOW IT SEEMS THAT ITS REOPENDED OR SOMETHING? PLEASE MAKE THIS CLEAR =(

Thanks so much for reading. Maybe you can help =)

Byee!!

I miss you so much Vmk.
♥ I miss your fun, your places, your people, and most of all..your magic.♥
Old 06-06-2009, 02:41 AM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
No, it hasn't reopened, sadly.

People just have all the VMK stuff still on their profiles or with them, because we miss it.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:56 AM
up the irons \m/
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Evil
dabaseballking ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
We took pictures of the game..
Old 06-06-2009, 03:07 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
nope. stilll gone
and it closed on may 21st, 2008
so a year
LOL

Old 06-06-2009, 04:41 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Yeah.
VMK closed one year ago on May 21, 2008.
And the only reason it seems open is because of our love of the game.
It'll always be open in my heart, at least.

Old 06-06-2009, 05:02 AM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Busy
Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Well I don't have any VMK stuff right now... But I have every single little picture I took on VMK sorted into about 10 categories on my computer because of... Uhh... Screenshots?
Yes, everything I took with either the in-game camera or ****** or screenshotting ever since May 23, 2005 is on my computer. Well not really, since I didn't have ****** and didn't know how to take screenshots and I lost my first account... More like... Late 2005...
Anyway, that's the only way (for right now) you'll ever have to see pictures of your old avatar unless someone else has pictures of you :O
Old 06-06-2009, 05:04 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Nope, VMK is not still open.
VFK is a whole different thing.
It was opened as kind of a replacement for VMK but never could live up to what VMK was.
There were some other people that were trying to open a new VMK,
but that fell through just as I thought it would.
Old 06-06-2009, 07:23 PM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphiee View Post
Hi everyone. Im new and my username is Aphiee. I barely set up my page yesterday, so please bear with me, and yes, I know Im a newb. =)

Okay so I started playing Vmk (vmk.com) the first day it came out. And then it closed too years ago, I think. Or was it one year ago? And I think it was in December. So anyways now Im just looking for Vmk fourms because my cousin goes on one and she says they talk about how much they miss Vmk and etc. So I got to this fourm and registered, and now it seems like Vmk is back. Just with peoples avatars, some people have their Vmk avatar, and some are in signatures and moree and Im getting the impression that Vmk is still up and running or something weird. I know there's something called VFK (virtual family kingdom) which is basically trying to replace Vmk, but I signed up and I hated it because nothing will ever compare to the way Vmk was a great place for so many kids to be themselvs and have so much fun..I can cry just thinking about it. =)

So anyways I know Ive been talking a lot and thanks for bearing with mee..So the main piont is..I THOUGHT VMK CLOSED BUT NOW IT SEEMS THAT ITS REOPENDED OR SOMETHING? PLEASE MAKE THIS CLEAR =(

Thanks so much for reading. Maybe you can help =)

Byee!!
The announcement of VMK's closure was made on April 7, 2008 and the game officially closed on May 21, 2008. Since then, members of VMKF have stayed to remember the game and to be with the friends that they have made here. The Save VMK Movement was quite strong in spirit but unfortunately, Disney did not change their mind on the decision.

Welcome to VMK Forums Aphiee and I hope you decide to stay to remember the magic and meet some new people!

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 06-06-2009, 11:59 PM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Other people are trying to make re makes if that's what your thinking..
- ace
Old 06-07-2009, 12:10 AM
.:Remember:.
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: VMK
cookiefairy is as Frosty as a Snowman
♥ I wish it were still open! As ya have read, it closed on May 21, 2008. People (like me!) leave their signatures or avatars of their vmk players up to remember the game. I hope you have fun on here, and if ya need anything just send me a pm! Welcome!♥
Old 06-07-2009, 02:30 AM
Vmk I Want You Back..

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
Aphiee is spinning in a Cursed Storm
thanks guys. i am very grateful for people who know whats going on.

well i got the answers i needed, so do i close it (is it possible to close)?

sorry, again, im a newb =)

♥

I miss you so much Vmk.
♥ I miss your fun, your places, your people, and most of all..your magic.♥
Old 06-07-2009, 03:34 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Your welcome!
Also, your signature is slightly large.
Sigs must be 500X200 at most, text included.
Sorry.