Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Remembered > VMK Remembered Archive

VMK Remembered Archive Archive for VMK Remembered forum.

Old Virtual Magic Kingdom

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-06-2009, 07:05 PM
Mordigant in VMK
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Stitch-ish
improvist_evan is as Frosty as a Snowman
Yeah, what do you know?
Old 04-06-2009, 10:43 PM
music+skating=kelly.o

My Mood: Confused
kelly.o is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyRocket View Post
If there is one thing Virtual Magic Kingdom had, it was magic. It gave you the thrill and excitment right as you hit enter and heard the famous "hmm" buzzing around your ears. There was tha map, with the castle in the middle and the monorail stuck in it's place.

How were we supposed to know the magic was going to end? We didn't we never did. I thought it would be there for my kids, a stretch, I know. I saw the thread before the announcement called "What would you do on the last day of VMK?" I'm sure alot of you never did those things. Why didn't you do them? Well, they were wrong to do and you didn't want your kingdom to close.

This kingdom gave you the ability to walk freely, meet new friends and grow a relationship. Not everyone has that at home and not everying is healthy enough to go to the real parks. But, the they got close. To some the kingdom, was the real park. They lived without trying to get the special item, they hung out with friends and made new ones. They could care less about a virtual item.
I wasn't like that, but I wish I was.

The other day, I belonged to another site, that was recreating the beloved kingdom. I was on their forums getting really excited, wondering what they were going to release next. Could it be a new game, a new room? I wondered through the night and texted my friends at school about the game. It was amazing that the kingdom was going to be back. Unfortunatly, they didn't get permission from Disney and public display of the site ceased. I was devistated, upset and mad. It's not my place to tell whaty happened but, I hope to see the site back up.

Why do I long for the kingdom to come back? Why do you? I want to be free in a place again where I can't be called names, addicted or anything else. Everyone who was on the game, knew it was addicting, whether you admit it or not. It was. I don't have a reson to get on the internet anymore.. I don't have anything to do. I'm bored. I get bored and distracted very easily. I never got bored of VMK... I guess I get on the computer to see a notice that the kingdom is comming back. Do I belive it will? Yes, I do. I think it will come back eventually, whether it be it comming through my family to have fun, my friends or somewhere else. Who knows which path I'll go down next.. whether it be magical... or boring.

Sincerly, SkyRocket
i an bored to! vm ks closing seriuosly ruined my life! now there is nothing to do and i dont talk to my vmk bffls as much anymore :[

Sig was made by me Mean Green Kelly.o The flip hat crew
I wanted to be Part of your world before it was cool