Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Art Shops

Art Shops Whether you are looking for some art to be created or creating art for other people, this is the place for you.

Old FabMariah's Userbar Shop!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-15-2009, 03:51 AM
Noise amongst the static
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: SaveVMK
LordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Looking for someone to take some photos...

Hey gaiz.

So, I'm looking for someone who's willing to donate a few ORIGINAL photographs for my newest SUPAR SEKRIT PROJECT.

What I'm looking for is someone who is willing to take some photos (or allow me to use some of their old work) of the following things:

-Swingset at a playground at sunset
-Abandoned house (Bonus points for broken windows and bulletholes) No other houses in the pic, plz.
-Grassy Field (Daytime only. I've already got a sunset pic XD)
-Super-fancy Dining Hall/Banquet room. No people in the pic, please.
-The moon. Stars and such acceptable, but again, no manmade objects. Full or Crescent Moon, full frame, please
-The hallway of a castle. Again, no people in the photo, please
-Any bedroom with obnoxiously pink walls covered in daisies. No photos of people or posters, please.
-Grassy plain from a high-up view (I require both a daytime and nighttime version of this. Bonus points for a full or Crescent moon)
-Aaaaand that's all I can think of for now. I'll probably post more later.

Due to the technical and artistic limitations of the SUPER SEKRIT PROJECT, I'll ask that these photos are taken at average eye height.

I will not be altering the image in any way, except for applying a gaussian blur to fit with the SUPER SEKRIT PROJECT's art style, and possibly resizing it to fit the SUPER SEKRIT PROJECT'S technical limitations (The closer the photo is to 800x600 pixels, the happier I'll be ). The SUPER SEKRIT PROJECT won't be distributed as a commercial product, and, of course, I'll give you proper shoutout in the credits I'm also hoping to release the final product under a Creative Commons liscense, but... If that makes you feel uncomfortable, just contact me and we'll work something out.

I understand it is a pretty random list, and, as such, don't feel pressured to take a photo of everything on the list XD I'll be happy with any submissions I get (Of course, I will definitely love you if you submit all of them. ).

Thanks!

I will walk heavy, and I will walk strange.

Last edited by Jezzi; 05-15-2009 at 04:55 PM.. Reason: minor adjustment
Old 05-15-2009, 08:09 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
I have a pic of the moon in my phone that I took once while I was in DC.
I'll see if I can get it.

Old 05-16-2009, 02:06 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
.. yeah sorry i'm only good at digging this stuff up from google, or editing a buncha pix together to get what i want LOL

.. i rely too much on technology D: rofl

i did have a pic of a full moon that i took from my phone..
sadly, it can't zoom in, so it's pretty puny, and no stars at all.. which makes the entire thing... boring.
i dun think you want it. the quality isn't that stellar.
LOL

Old 05-16-2009, 02:40 AM
I'm so 2008 Your 200LATE
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Artistic
Kyris is floating through Inner Space
Will we see the project?
Old 05-16-2009, 03:25 AM
Noise amongst the static
Awards Showcase

LordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzBoy133 View Post
I have a pic of the moon in my phone that I took once while I was in DC.
I'll see if I can get it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossomflower View Post
.. yeah sorry i'm only good at digging this stuff up from google, or editing a buncha pix together to get what i want LOL

.. i rely too much on technology D: rofl

i did have a pic of a full moon that i took from my phone..
sadly, it can't zoom in, so it's pretty puny, and no stars at all.. which makes the entire thing... boring.
i dun think you want it. the quality isn't that stellar.
LOL
I can't guarantee it'll make it into the final project, but I'll definitely take whatever I can get

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyris View Post
Will we see the project?
Hopefully, yes. It'll probably take a month or two to finish, though.

Old 05-16-2009, 04:16 AM
Gone
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Mod Match Winners Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 12

Fairy has disabled reputation
Ooo! I look through some of my
photos I have taken. But I don't think,
out of all the zillions of random photos I take
[ I take my camera everywhere] that I have
any of those o.O. But I can see if I can
take some of them if I don't have them, or if you need them.
[ And I must also note not to take them with lots of
perspective, like birds eye view, from looking up, etc,
like I usually do]

Old 05-16-2009, 04:25 AM
!Moar!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 6

iRaccoon is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I could get you a 3D Created (and rendered) photograph themed thing. Since The only Abandoned House with broken glass and bulletholes is in the forest 2 miles away from here (Its a freaky house that has some crows)
Old 05-16-2009, 04:28 AM
Noise amongst the static
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRaccoon View Post
I could get you a 3D Created (and rendered) photograph themed thing. Since The only Abandoned House with broken glass and bulletholes is in the forest 2 miles away from here (Its a freaky house that has some crows)
Thanks! I'm kind of iffy about the 3D rendering, but, I suppose if it's realistic enough, it might work.

As for the house...

That's kind of amazing that a house like that exists. I was half-joking. XD

Well, I suppose it had to exist somewhere, but I didn't actually expect anyone to know where to find one. XD