Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Off Topic > WAY Off Topic

WAY Off Topic Off Topic archive

Old VMKF's Purpose?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2009, 07:28 PM
Ranter
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Excited
jedry is spinning in a Cursed Storm
VMKF's Purpose?

Now I'm not trying to say that the forum's bad (after all I love the forums) but what I've come to notice is that after VMK shut down, the forum's purpose became (how do I put this) sort of anonymous or "unknown".
The forum's are still a fun place to meet up with friends, chat ecetera but when you think about it should the forum still be called VMK Forum's? After all its not really the same, the magic passed on with VMK alongside it. The excitement of getting back from school and signing onto the forum's to discuss one of VMK's new items and the possibilities of what may be released next. Exchanging rumours such as the possibility of Inferno be re-released. All this excitement and discussion is probably what made VMKF the forum it is today. Now in no way does this mean that you should quit unless you want to and the forum's still have some things to talk about but what I'm trying to get across to you all would be this question:

Is this still a VMK forum? Or has all the magic died alongside VMK?

Please post your opinions and what you think about all this.