Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Secrets of the VMK > The "V" Files

The "V" Files Archive for dead Secrets

Old Strategies For Credits

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-07-2006, 04:36 AM
Find Me on IRC
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Penguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundPenguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundPenguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundPenguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Lightbulb Strategies For Credits

Strategies For Credits
PLEASE RATE MY GUIDE WITH THE STARS ABOVE!

How you wanted to earn lot’s of money to save up for something special that might be coming your way? Well I sure have, and I’m going to teach you how! First of all you need to know how to play the games ( Pirates, Fireworks, Haunted Mansion, and Jungle Cruise). Here are some tips for the games:

Pirates:

When controlling your ship make sure to fire with your arrow keys. Using the mouse can be a hassle because when you click on one side it makes you turn instead of firing.

Bonus: You get bonuses for how many times you play- 100th, 500th, and I think 50th.
Fireworks:

When getting 3 or more fireworks before the round starts make sure that your firework curser is in the center. Then you can easily switch to one or the other.

Haunted Mansion:

Only play with 1 or 2 people on your team. If you lose you will get more points than if you have 3 or 4 people on your team. And if you win than you get a lot more than 3 or 4.

Bonus: You win differnet amounts of credits for an amout of games you play.

Jungle Cruise:

I wouldn’t play this game, you only get 20 credits if you get a 20,000 score.

Games for the Day

Every day you should be able to play games. I would suggest either playing Haunted Mansion, Fireworks, or Pirates each day. If you earn 200 credits (About) per game then if you play 10 times you can get:

200x10= 2,000
100x10= 1,000

I would suggest playing each game 10-20 times per day. Example:

I play pirates 20 times a day (assuming you win all those times) and still have time to do what ever I want. And I earn 4,000 a day by getting 200 credits per game. So if I play 20 times per day for a month (31) I can earn:

31x4,000= 124,000 WOW!
Year Doing This: 360x4,000= 1,440,000 –mouth drops-

You don’t have to play the games all at one time, but at different period’s of times, Like 5 times per hour. Have fun with my tips and hints and have fun being a millionaire or hundred-thousandaire! :wave:

P.S: Make sure to click on the NPC's Every Day. (Blackheart, Esmeralda, The 3 Ghosts, Ned, The Yeti, and the Dragon)

NPC'S Infomation!!!

Some people (including myself at moments) are having trouble finding the 3 Ghosts. First of all go to the Haunted Mansion Lobby. Then go to the left side of the screen and you will see a hut type of thing. Then you go inside and wait for the ghost to pop out. Then go to the next room and wait again, then go through again and wait. And Ta'Duh!

Players Tips!:

Play Music Mixer Every Hour (15 Minutes?) each day. Also save a mix each day to earn more points.

On pirates if you are good a CTF then you should get a lot of credits.I usually get 200-400 credits on this.Remember that if both teams die then the closest flag to base wins.Usually people forget this and try to blow you up and you will still win

Don't forget, if you go on VMK BEFORE 10:00 am you can do the NPC's twice bc lets say u do it at 8:00 am then do it at 8:00 pm and u will get credits both times!

If you get the top five (or over 220,000) in fireworks you can get 900 credits!

If you win in Haunted Mansion you get 40 credits!

Play Level 3 Yeti Vision and get 200 Credits each time! That can add up if you practice clicking quickly!

get at least 240,000 points but don't win (on Fireworks), and you get 1,300 credits. 10 successful games like that = 13,000 credits. Very nice, indeed.

Use health and ammo as carnades. Like this: when an oponnet is going for ammo or heath, try hitting them, sometimes they dead

50K a Day- SchMoofy

With this stratgey, you can easily get 50K a week-

1- Play fireworks five (5) times a day, each time stopping at 240K. This pays 1,300 a game, and x5 comes out to 6,500.
2- Play Mansion and win seven to 10 (7-10) times a day. Do this for a week straight, and you will get enough wins in to get a really good amount of credits.

Every 50 wins is cut down like this-
Every 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th win - 40 Credits
Every 5th win - 180 Credits
Every 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th win - 40 Credits
Every 10th win - 375 Credits
Every 50th win - 2,000 Credits

Added up, only counting wins (not ghost bonus), it comes out to around 25,000 alone.

3- Small things count, but don't waste your time. Go for the 5 naim NPC's and then street mix when you first log on for the day.

4- Grab a friend, and play pirates. A few capture the flag wins can easily make a good 5,000 in credits.

Fireworks with Maribeth!

I would suggest playing fireworks a little extra each day. If you're a not-so-great player, maybe reading a fireworks guide someone has posted will help you out. If you devote a little extra time each day for playing Fireworks, before long you'll be to the Fireworks Magic Point before too long! (240,000) then you should be able to earn 1,300 credits each time you play. Either find someone who wants to play Fireworks who does not stop at 240,000 mark, or you can be like everyone else and stop as soon as you get 240,000 points.

Earning 1,300 credits per game = 13,000 credits per ten games. On average it takes around 10-13 minutes to complete each game. Assuming you have to wait between each game for two minutes, that is 15 minutes per game. 15 minutes x 10 games = 150 minutes, or 2 and a half hours. That's not bad speaking you are getting 13,000 each time. However if you do not have that much time to spend, then maybe only 5 games is for you. That's still a good 6,500 credits per day. If you spend five days per week on VMK, that is 65,000 per week. Or 32,500 if you are only playing 5 games.

Have fun with it!

70k A Week With MichelleA

I suggest getting 70k a week! How? Simple.

- get 10k a day
play fireworks about 6 times a day getting in 2nd place or lower. This will give you 7800 credits. This usually takes 1 hour and 10 minutes. Play about 10 games of capture the flag, assuming you win these, you will get about 200 credits a game and will result in 2,000 credits. This usually takes 30 minutes. After that, collect all your NPC credits, save your mix, and play it this will give you 205 credits. when you add this together, it equals 10,005. This only takes you 2 hours. After this, you can do whatever you want. If you do this everyday, in a week you will get 70,000 credits! In a month.. you get 280,000
and in a year.. you get 3,360,000 credits!

Oh yea and between, buy at least 8 of every new pin and 10 of every new item (for costumes I say 3 or 4). This wont WAIST credits as people say. If you they give out each week a new pin, item, and costume; and you buy 8 pins 10 items and 4 costumes, you will only waste 728,000 credits a year. Which in turn gives a profit of.. 2,632,000 credits

When VMK closes or is not open yet, i suggest playing level 3 yeti vision. This gives 250 credits when you win (assuming you sell the everest cart). i usually get 2000 credits worth a day. This is just for the heck of it

Pirates with Alexthedragon!

For those of us who are desperate for keys, but are horrible at the game, here are some tips and strategies.

The best ship is probably the Wicked Winch. It has good ammo supply and is good for sinking other ships.

Once the game has begun, go for other ships. Be careful not to waste ammo, because sometimes supplies are limited.

The best way to sink someone is to enter the "T-Formation." This is when your ship creates the top of the T and the other ship is the stem. Then you can fire a few times, and you will sink the ship.

Be sure to trap the other players to take them out.

After every shot you fire, move out of the way so you can not get hit. Sometimes, you sink the ship, but before they sink, they fire. If this hits you, you lose all your credits.

Sometimes when you are on one side of a rock and your opponent is on the other, ammo will go through the rocks. You may surprise someone and will sink them.

It is important to lead your shots. In other words, shoot at where the other ship is going to be when the cannonball gets there, not where it is when you fire.

If you and your enemy are in parallel lines, and you are ahead a bit, fire your cannons. if your ship is the Wicked Winch, you usually get a instant shipwreck.

When controlling your ship, be sure to fire with your arrow keys instead of using the mouse. Sometimes, when you double click to fire, you end up moving instead of firing.

This guide will be updated often. Please provide more information.

Pictures will be addeed.

Good luck in Pirates,

Alexthedragon

Last edited by Penguinz; 05-14-2007 at 03:37 PM.. Reason: Adding Updates
Old 08-07-2006, 04:44 AM
it's|the|revolution.

My Mood: PandaExpress
Pinkdust is covered with ConfettiPinkdust is covered with ConfettiPinkdust is covered with Confetti
Sweet, nice guide! Thanks for the info
Old 08-07-2006, 04:46 AM
VMK NAME: FLYINGPILOT

Flying2thrill is spinning in a Cursed Storm
That many credits in a MONTH!

Old 08-07-2006, 04:49 AM
Find Me on IRC
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Penguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundPenguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundPenguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundPenguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying around
thanks, i just made it

Have fun being Millionaires
Old 08-07-2006, 03:30 PM
Saw Pirates 3 on 5/23/07

shadowari is spinning in a Cursed Storm
sweet guide. I really like it. You also add like special bonuses, like haunted mansion has a bonus for every 5 wins.
Old 08-07-2006, 03:52 PM
Find Me on IRC
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Okay I'll add that. Pirates sometimes you get bonuses for how many times you win... I'll add that too! Thanks!
Old 08-07-2006, 05:44 PM
Registered+

Atlaua is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Not sure how or why but I got a 2000 credit bouns from Haunted Mansion the other day.
Old 08-07-2006, 06:46 PM
legallyblondethemusical
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

futureimagineer1117 is floating through Inner Space
Wow.. also, click npcs everyday and try not to spend anything!!
Old 08-07-2006, 06:49 PM
Best Kept Disney Secret
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

VIP
gigarichard is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Yeah but not every game you get the same amount of credits in haunted mansion and pirates. And you also may buy various things for different reasons. You may earn this many credits but you might also spend almost that much too. So try doing a little more than she put up there. Anyways Great job on this!
Old 08-07-2006, 07:38 PM
Find Me on IRC
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Thank you!!!
Old 08-07-2006, 09:08 PM
CL_BlueTovah

Athena is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Wow!I wanted the quest kiosk, but gave up on it. When you put it like that - PIRATES HERE I COME.

Additional tips:
  • Do the NPCS everyday. Double click Ned, Esmeralda, Yeti, HM Ghosts, Cptn Blackheart and the Dragon everyday.
  • Also, do Street Party music game everyday. Play a song once every hour, and save any mix ( You dont even have to change it) once a day.
Old 08-07-2006, 10:14 PM
Find Me on IRC
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

I am going to add a "Other Player's Credit Ways" Part to my first post!

There are so many other things that everyone else does!
Old 08-07-2006, 11:19 PM
VMK name is Rocknraider
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

rocknraider is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Well i might have a suggestion.On pirates if you are good a CTF then you should get a lot of credits.I usually get 200-400 credits on this.Remember that if both teams die then the closest flag to base wins.Usually people forget this and try to blow you up and you will still win
Old 08-07-2006, 11:22 PM
Find Me on IRC
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Thanks, I added that to the list.
Old 08-08-2006, 04:45 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 

Danceteamer_15 ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Don't forget, if you go on VMK BEFORE 10:00 am you can do the NPC's twice bc lets say u do it at 8:00 am then do it at 8:00 pm and u will get credits both times!