Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > VMKF Arcade

VMKF Arcade Talk about the VMKF arcade.

Old can we get the games back

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-10-2012, 05:02 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Bahahaha
king lurker is as Frosty as a Snowman
can we get the games back

there are only 8 games as of now. Can we get the games back?
Old 07-10-2012, 05:45 PM
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Busy
Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!
Thanks for letting us know. I was unaware that the games were missing. We recently did an update to the arcade, when we had the site offline. Not exactly sure why they aren't there now but I can reinstall them soon.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:26 PM
Finally Back
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Happy
PirateInferno is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Something else that's a little strange is that I can view the arcade (which I shouldn't be able to) but I'm also unable to play the arcade games, which I think is the same problem for everyone else.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:32 PM
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 

Here Since Day 1
Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateInferno View Post
Something else that's a little strange is that I can view the arcade (which I shouldn't be able to) but I'm also unable to play the arcade games, which I think is the same problem for everyone else.
Tired to upload the games back in today but kept loosing connection. Not sure where the issue was but figure I'll wait till late tonight and start.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll double check permissions once I get the games added back on.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:39 PM
Finally Back
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Happy
PirateInferno is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Yep. It's functioning properly now.

Thanks for the quick fix, Batleth!
Old 07-12-2012, 11:44 PM
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateInferno View Post
Yep. It's functioning properly now.

Thanks for the quick fix, Batleth!
Looks like we lost all the previous scores but I got all the permissions back to normal so people can start playing. Going to take me a while to upload all the games. Been working at it most of the day then they need installed.
Old 07-17-2012, 02:20 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
You've done an excellent job getting most of the games back so quickly, but the mahjong games (and I'm assuming others) are not on there. I just wanted to make sure you knew that some were missing.
Old 07-17-2012, 11:53 AM
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtnaGreen View Post
You've done an excellent job getting most of the games back so quickly, but the mahjong games (and I'm assuming others) are not on there. I just wanted to make sure you knew that some were missing.
I've been uploading the games in my spare time and not during peek server hours. Nor could I upload while Nick was just moving TTC to the new server. Uploading roughly 350 games to the server takes a long time. I have about 150 games uploaded so far and wanted to get them installed so everyone can begin playing them again. Once I have all the games uploaded and installed then I need to recreate catagories, place the different games in them, then double check some other stuff to make sure we're back to normal. It's going to be a while before I can complete all this.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:14 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 

Born In Park
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Ok, I just wanted to make sure. Thank you for your time, I appreciate it.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:38 AM
Disneyland Fangirl
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Boo!
Silverpsycho is as Frosty as a Snowman
Yes, thanks so much for all your hard work and time, Batleth. :0) It's most definitely recognized and appreciated.

Also EtnaGreen, those are the games I'm looking most forward to as well. I don't care about the scores, but when I want to clear my head...Mahjongg is my happy zone out place, haha.
Old 07-20-2012, 09:24 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
Same here. When I want to relax, I play mahjong. It's not particularly difficult and doesn't require much skill (which is awesome because I don’t have much skill at anything). Thank you Batleth for getting mahjong back in the arcade!
Old 07-20-2012, 09:35 PM

Tom Thundergadget is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Thank you for all your hard work, Batleth. I appreciate it.
Old 07-21-2012, 12:12 AM
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1
With some difficulty, I managed to get all the games installed again. None of them are in any catagories other than general right now. I'll have to move them as I find more time.

Big thing to take note of, some games may have their scoring switched. High score wins or low score wins but it should be the opposite. Feel free to report these as you find them. I'll be reviewing what we have them on our other sites to change them here to the correct scoring as I find more time.

Enjoy!
Old 07-21-2012, 02:06 AM

Tom Thundergadget is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Island Offroad is set to high-score wins, not low score. Thanks! I appreciate the work, Batleth.
Old 07-21-2012, 11:45 AM
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Thundergadget View Post
Island Offroad is set to high-score wins, not low score. Thanks! I appreciate the work, Batleth.
Thanks for letting me know. I just knew a few of these would be floating around. Hoping to find more time soon to review our settings on the other sites and compare them here to get them fixed.

Got that game fixed. Post here if you find some more and I'll get them right away.