Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Gossip

Disney Gossip Disney related topics/non-VMK related

Old Kingdom Keepers 4

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-06-2011, 02:07 AM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 30

VIP
My Mood: Stitch-ish
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningBrutus View Post
I got the book today Im on like page..80 something LOL its pretty good so far
Just finished reading it about 2 hours ago - and it is absolutely amazing I'd love to chat to anyone about it trhough PMs if anyone would like to.

Btw - If you send me your answers for my quiz super quickly (like literally) I'll accept them Goodpolargirl, because I'm coming up with a little tougher questions then I had intended for ROUND 2 xD lol

-Stitchco
to StitchMad and Neoteny; to Batleth and EtnaGreen.
-Stitchco
Old 04-06-2011, 03:05 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
After I get and finish the book, I would love to talk about it with you.

And I'll get on those quiz questions right away.

EDIT: Sent ya the answers.
Old 04-07-2011, 01:00 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I'm on page 202... will be done today or tomorrow to chat in PMs with people
Old 04-07-2011, 01:10 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: LOL
LightningBrutus is floating through Inner Space
I finished it I really liked this one
Old 04-07-2011, 02:16 AM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 

VIP
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
I finished it I really liked this one
PM me and let's discuss what was wrong in the book, what was awesome, what was bad, and/or what could be fixed and more than!

Dying to talk with someone about the book who also has read it. xD

-Stitchco
-Stitchco
Old 04-07-2011, 02:26 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 

VIP
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Don't get bored when I discuss it with you tomorrow I don't want to talk to you and you're like "yeah me and lightning already talked about that..." hahaha
Old 04-07-2011, 02:40 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedudeman View Post
Don't get bored when I discuss it with you tomorrow I don't want to talk to you and you're like "yeah me and lightning already talked about that..." hahaha
LOL Ill discuss the book with you too
Old 04-07-2011, 02:44 AM
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 

GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I haven't even received it yet. >_<

I'm HOPING it will be here tomorrow!

If I read it at the same rate that I did KK3, then I will read it really fast. With KK3, I started reading at 10:00 at night thinking I'd just read a couple of chapters and then go to bed, but then I just kept reading and reading and when I finished the book, I checked the clock and it was seven in the morning. Yeah, I stayed up all night. If this book is as good, then it won't take me long. xD
Old 04-07-2011, 02:58 AM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase

VIP
Quote:
LOL! Of course I won't do that bluedude! I didn't do it last time did I? I look forward to another discussion with you, debating, and answering each other's questions about the book like the last times as always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodPolarGirl View Post
I haven't even received it yet. >_<

I'm HOPING it will be here tomorrow!

If I read it at the same rate that I did KK3, then I will read it really fast. With KK3, I started reading at 10:00 at night thinking I'd just read a couple of chapters and then go to bed, but then I just kept reading and reading and when I finished the book, I checked the clock and it was seven in the morning. Yeah, I stayed up all night. If this book is as good, then it won't take me long. xD
xD LOL - Took me about 3 hours I would say total. *Fast reader + plus great book = Super fast reading and enjoymeny

-Stitchco
-Stitchco
Old 04-07-2011, 03:02 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase

..LOL You read fast, it took me a day to read it completely but I think it was mainly from me being busy today and not sitting down much to read it
Old 04-07-2011, 03:13 AM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase

VIP
Quote:
..LOL You read fast, it took me a day to read it completely but I think it was mainly from me being busy today and not sitting down much to read it
Actually I had a lot of homework the night I got it, and still do xD LOL

-Stitchco
-Stitchco
Old 04-08-2011, 12:06 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase

VIP
Finished it last night, also found a grammatical error

PM me if you want to talk, or when I get home from school I'll PM you
Old 04-08-2011, 01:51 PM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase

VIP
Quote:
Finished it last night, also found a grammatical error

PM me if you want to talk, or when I get home from school I'll PM you
Of course I want to talk about it with you :P

-Stitchco
-Stitchco
Old 04-09-2011, 12:39 AM
Awards Showcase

FINALLY received the book today in the mail!

Received it at noon.......

ate lunch, read, ate supper, read more.......

finished it at seven!

So........I would like to discuss!
Old 04-09-2011, 03:18 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLKnCookies View Post
A fourth? I must be really behind because I only read the first one.
Uh yeah... ^ I still need to read the second and third, haha.