Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Gossip

Disney Gossip Disney related topics/non-VMK related

Old Fans mad at Miley?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-14-2008, 10:19 PM
legallyblondethemusical
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

futureimagineer1117 is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtnaGreen View Post
Weird.. why would you want a wig glued to your head? weird disney stars.
That's not her choice... it has to be otherwise it would fall off.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:21 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
No, why would she want to be Hannah, when she can be Miley and not have a wig glued to head?
Old 01-14-2008, 10:23 PM
legallyblondethemusical
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Quote:
No, why would she want to be Hannah, when she can be Miley and not have a wig glued to head?
Um, because that's what she wanted? I'm not psycic! All I know that it's what she enjoys doing, and she has a right to want that, whether you think it's stupid or not.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:41 PM
Gardez notre planete!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award 

Eeyorevf is as Frosty as a Snowman
This is pretty funny but wouldn't they notice they can tell the difference why didn't they just tell the people ahead of time.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:51 PM
I know u r reading this

LRGoalie is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I saw the video, but fans shouldnt be SO mad. I mean sure, 1/4 of some songs its not even her, but she has to change out of her HANNAH costume into her MILEY costume, and it's not as easy as it probably looks. She probably didn't have a chouse anyway. Plus, it would be rude to hold up the concert because she had to change.
Old 01-15-2008, 12:12 AM
VMKF Member

PSavvy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Actually, it wouldn't be rude to hold up the concert. Fans payed a lot of money ($200 - $2,000+), I am sure they can wait 5-10 minutes for Miley to change. They should be happy they actually got tickets and is seeing the real thing. The "impostor" only got 23 seconds of fame, big whoop. Just a stinkin' 23 seconds (or whatever).
Old 01-15-2008, 02:55 AM
I know u r reading this

LRGoalie is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSavvy View Post
Actually, it wouldn't be rude to hold up the concert. Fans payed a lot of money ($200 - $2,000+), I am sure they can wait 5-10 minutes for Miley to change. They should be happy they actually got tickets and is seeing the real thing. The "impostor" only got 23 seconds of fame, big whoop. Just a stinkin' 23 seconds (or whatever).
Good Point. If I was there, I wouldn't mind waiting.
Old 01-15-2008, 09:24 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 

Born In Park
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSavvy View Post
Still don't you think is a little suspicious that they paid a stunt double for twenty three seconds? If you are the big portion of disney's profit I am sure she can say she doesn't want a wig glued to her head and she doesn't have to do it.
Old 01-16-2008, 10:02 PM
legallyblondethemusical
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Quote:
Still don't you think is a little suspicious that they paid a stunt double for twenty three seconds? If you are the big portion of disney's profit I am sure she can say she doesn't want a wig glued to her head and she doesn't have to do it.

Aaah, yes, but for the last time, this is want she chose to do!!! Her preference! She wanted it.
Old 01-17-2008, 12:16 AM
Registered+

KrazyLuke ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Just wanted to clear some things up regarding this entire situation and I have done the same on other sites- as people they didnt even go to the concert time to talk, and truly dont know what they are saying.

Ok, I did get tickets to the concert and went- I knew of the body double and it only happened once like people said. It's not as if they were trying to hide it, but there's no point to advertise for: "Come see Hannah Montana Body Double for less than a minute!"- The concert officials and those running the entire thing announced that it's to keep the concert running smoothly. If you have ever been to a show or concert- you will know that waiting can be very frustrating. This is done, so she can the wig off and change with a good transition process- She also had more time as the Jonas Brothers sang a song after "We got the Party", which many people dont know.

So, if you think about it with a small time with a body double and a JB song that its only about 5 or so minutes. That is truly a quick change overall if you think about it. She is almost becoming like a new person, because if you go to the concert while she is Hannah Montana she is in an "actress mode" as she must become who is seen on Disney Channel.
While she comes out as herself, Miley Cyrus, she is a totally different person and there is a different vibe to her. It's more like her being herself- just a teenage girl living the rockstar life, and entertaining her fans.

Many people have ask::
Why does she wear the wig?
- Miley Cyrus must wear her wig during the Hannah Montana set of the concert due to the fact that she is basically promoting Disney and the show. Also, most of the fans out there know her as Hannah Montana, and they match the name, with the show, which leads all the way back to promoting Disney

*The only Hannah Montana song she does not sing with her wig on is 'Best of Both Worlds', because oddly enough it's a "duet" and she sings basically with herself although a image of Hannah Montana singing/dancing is on the big screen and Miley is herself on stage.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Actually- I am sure Disney could easily say "Adios!" (since the show is done tapping atm) also if there was a huge arguement about wearing the wig. The wig is there as she is promoting Disney and the show itself. Also like I stated above while she is on stage she acts as if she would on television as "Hannah Montana- teen pop sensation".
BTW- wigs are not glued directly onto your head. They usually put the hair in a tight wrap, and then the wig is placed on top of that. This is how it is done with Hannah/Miley during the concert.

Quote:
As stated above she must wear the wig during the Hannah Montana set of the concert. This is because "Hannah Montana" is a trademark of Disney Channel basically and those aren't Miley Cyrus' songs. She is basically promoting Disney and the Disney Channel show, and thats why she must wear the wig during that time.
Old 01-17-2008, 05:29 AM
Chips ahoy matey!

matey is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Im guessing she does need to change into hannah.. but what I dont like is by using the double it seems that her people are being dishonest in my own opinion
Old 01-17-2008, 05:57 AM
Alice In Wonderland Rocks

My Mood: Bored
strikemaster is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Finally. People realize she had an impostor on stage. So what if she had to change, she could have prematurely told fans "There will be a 30-80 second delay while I change". I personally can't stand her. On other sites people are going crazy, in a way it is evilly funny, but yet sad...however if you hate her like me it is funny.
~Strike
Old 01-17-2008, 06:56 AM
Is now a year older!!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

princesgirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
PEOPLE, She has to change! The Jonas Brothers sang two or three songs to open the show.. Then Hannah came out.. Then JB's and Hannah sang 'We Got The Party'. Then the JB's sang two more songs. Then Miley came out! would you be able to change your clothes, take off your wig, And make sure your real hair is pesfect is six minutes? I wouldn't.
Old 01-17-2008, 07:27 AM
Alice In Wonderland Rocks

My Mood: Bored
strikemaster is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I still stand by my post.
~Strike
Old 01-17-2008, 11:30 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
i have a question, why can't she promote disney as Miley Stewart?