Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old Pirates Online Forums/Fan Site Open for the Public

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-14-2007, 02:04 AM
Smile, your on camara
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

camara is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batleth View Post
If you previously registered to be a beta tester for pirates, keep checking your e-mail for a notice to allow you to play. I doubt, you could apply and get in to beta now. The open version of pirates should be online this summer.
Well, it was said that the game will open in the 2nd quarter of the year (April-June), and it will be Spring. Furthermore, i am guessing it will be open around (or earlier) the release of POTC 3.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:04 AM
Banned

Xiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Woot! I joined! Can I be mod for the book forum? If not then that's ok !
Old 03-14-2007, 02:18 AM
rawrlawl

JpopChick<3 ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
So...How much do you pay??
Old 03-14-2007, 02:19 AM
is totally

bigZZ is as Frosty as a Snowman
yea it kinda comes off like toontown does, it never acually says how much it costs to play on the website.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:27 AM
Smile, your on camara
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

camara is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigZZ View Post
yea it kinda comes off like toontown does, it never acually says how much it costs to play on the website.
$10 a month, if you play the paying version.
Old 03-14-2007, 04:01 AM
Kid Bugs
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 19

-rcv- is covered with Confetti-rcv- is covered with Confetti-rcv- is covered with Confetti
The Basic game is Free.
They will be charging for extras, like access to new areas, ships, and other stuff.

-rcv-
(Cap'n) Kid(d) Bugs
Old 03-14-2007, 05:31 AM
Merdelebop~
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Super Donation Award 
Total Awards: 6

Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!
Wooo! Good job on the new site, Nick! (And everyone else, too!) The buttons look a bit different from the ones here, though. Are those going to stay like that, or will they be changed?

Gallery Profile - Disney's Online Worlds Wiki - Userpage
Old 03-14-2007, 05:35 AM
Spooky Shadow

iShadow is floating through Inner Space
I like how we get free sig options there!
What happened to User Pages, though?
Old 03-14-2007, 07:46 AM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
If you joined up to POTCO right now, then you will be allowed to acess POTCO in Summer 07.
If you joined POTCO last year or so... beta is now open for you to get sneak previews. I heard some people got some good screen shots.

Also - The new fan site is not a new oppertunity to get a "mod job". It's exactly the same as this one - with the same mods. Oh and yes, first few members get free signature. I was member #28 so got sig.
I only joined POTCO yesterday... I'm waiting on some screenies to see if I'll like the game. Hehe.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:32 AM
Merdelebop~
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Super Donation Award 
Total Awards: 6

Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!
You mean, you only signed up yesterday and you've already gotten your key?

Gallery Profile - Disney's Online Worlds Wiki - Userpage
Old 03-14-2007, 11:03 AM
:)
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 2

OstrichSam is floating through Inner Space
I'll join after I get a name on the game.
I can hardly wait.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:39 PM
Do not get on regularly.

Qui-gon is as Frosty as a Snowman
I had some trouble getting the system to accept my name. I tried Qui-gon, Qui-gon123, and (the random) Qui-gon038. All said my name was already taken. But, I'm on there as "Shogg". And when I searched "Qui-gon" on the members list, nothing popped up. I had the same thing happen when I joined here. I might just PM a mod over there and ask them to change it. I feel bad though, the site is so new and all.

~Q/S
Old 03-14-2007, 02:44 PM
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Busy
Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qui-gon View Post
I had some trouble getting the system to accept my name. I tried Qui-gon, Qui-gon123, and (the random) Qui-gon038. All said my name was already taken. But, I'm on there as "Shogg". And when I searched "Qui-gon" on the members list, nothing popped up. I had the same thing happen when I joined here. I might just PM a mod over there and ask them to change it. I feel bad though, the site is so new and all.

~Q/S
That's because we don't allow nick with - in them. If you want a name change, just send an admin a PM on the pirates forum.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:59 PM
Do not get on regularly.

Qui-gon is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batleth View Post
That's because we don't allow nick with - in them. If you want a name change, just send an admin a PM on the pirates forum.
Oh, okay. But when you guys change it, I guess it goes through. Well, I PMed Silly over there so I think it'll work. Thanks!

Also, I see EKB is on there...

~Q/S

Last edited by Qui-gon; 03-14-2007 at 06:46 PM..
Old 03-14-2007, 05:31 PM
I don't know
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

jsmall is spinning in a Cursed Storm
The site is probably the best looking of them all. I like the PG-13 rating on it.it nice cool to see the site grow because i was a member before the offical opening.