Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > VMKF's Competitions and Contests

VMKF's Competitions and Contests Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggestions.

Old June 2010 Guess the Picture Contest

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-05-2010, 05:57 AM
The Kitty Admin
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Participant's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Reading
Tepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying around
June 2010 Guess the Picture Contest

The contest this month is to see how closely you paid attention to the world of VMK .
I am going to post an image that was a close-up of a familiar item in VMK.
I want you to PM me
what and where
you think it is.

06/14/10 (yes, I am late again. I do promise that I still love ya'll though) Awards

SmileGirl
Broccolisprout
TikiPin_Dude
Sly cooper
wombat
princesstinkgirl
MLKnCookies
CaptianNemo
Baconbits
SoccerRyan
Heal90210
LightningBrutus
Noelle
KEBSD
punkpat
NicoleMarie
Brer_Nick
starwolf97
TravisSch

Each Saturday I will check the entries and award those who got it right with this award

On your honor - DON'T give out any clues or help anyone else until the contest is over

After I give out the awards, I will post the second picture on June 12th. This will be of the same item, but it will give more detail and might be easier to figure out.

06/21/10 - Awards

MamaJo
StitchMad
CiscoRau
DISNEYDIVA
bunnyman

On June 19th (or thereabouts;-), I will post a third picture that will have even more detail.

06/26/10 - Awards

Terry
themist
Pisces

The last picture that I put up on June 26th should be very easy to figure out

Click the image to view the full version

and everyone who sends in the PM with an answer will receive this award

Final Awards

Matterz
Adventurebry
Tomorrowkid
LuckySunnyGuitar

Good Luck to all and I'll be eagerly awaiting your PM guesses until June 30th.

Last edited by Tepcat; 07-02-2010 at 02:30 PM..
Old 06-08-2010, 09:49 PM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Not sure how I missed this thread; I kept waiting for the contest when it was already posted. Time to go screenshot hunting!!

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 06-08-2010, 10:59 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I have to say, this picture contest is easier than the last one especially after the confusion if anyone remembers lol.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:37 AM
I <3 Disneyland
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: BDay
Broccolisprout is floating through Inner Space
I sent in my answer yesterday. I'm fairly confident I was right, haha. I found it to be very easy. Then again, I pay close attention to detail most of the time.
Old 06-09-2010, 07:40 AM
The Kitty Admin
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Participant's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award 

Tepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Yeah, I'm thinking I picked something that was way too easy this time.

Old 06-10-2010, 11:10 PM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 

VIP
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Aha, finally!! I completely overthought this . Good luck to everyone!

Old 06-11-2010, 04:06 AM
Missing VMK
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 11

VIP
My Mood: PinkFlips
Ms.PrincessLucy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Good luck everyone!
Old 06-13-2010, 02:21 AM
Courageous
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: MadHat
Brer_Nick is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Ha it's crazy after all this time I can look at that and recognize it in an instant. Man I remember the weirdest stuff

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, shining at the end of every day. There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, just a Dream away...
Old 06-14-2010, 04:15 PM
The Kitty Admin
Awards Showcase

06/14/10 Awards

And the first week award goes to:

SmileGirl
Broccolisprout
TikiPin_Dude
Sly cooper
wombat
princesstinkgirl
MLKnCookies
CaptianNemo
Baconbits
SoccerRyan
Heal90210
LightningBrutus
Noelle
KEBSD
punkpat
NicoleMarie
Brer_Nick
starwolf97
TravisSch

I really, REALLY think I made this one too easy. But what an amazing turnout for VMKF!!

Next picture is up for those who missed the first one

Old 06-14-2010, 06:04 PM
My Username scrolls because I'm soooo good at #VMKTrivia !
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Caption Contest Participant's Award Graphics Trio Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ape
TikiPin_Dude is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Great turn out! Too bad not nearly as many people log on. I was on this Disneyland fan board yesterday that is VERY active and I was in their VMK forums with an announcement of VMK opening. Then a year later it showed a link to this forum for codes :\

I just hope Disney comes to their sense and notices that having a game based on their parks would be successful.

Anyways, thanks for all the work you put into these things TepCat. I enjoy all these contests!

Forever & Always
Old 06-14-2010, 09:56 PM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase

VIP
ROFL, the second picture.

Old 06-21-2010, 03:07 AM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Busy
Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Aww can't believe I've paid so little attention to VMKF lately that I missed the contest >.< Anyway, submitting my answer!

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TikiPin_Dude View Post
I just hope Disney comes to their sense and notices that having a game based on their parks would be successful.
It was my motivation for going to WDW! Too bad my first trip after VMK's release was planned for after all the stuff was removed...
Old 06-21-2010, 11:07 PM
The Kitty Admin
Awards Showcase

06/21/10 Awards

MamaJo
StitchMad
CiscoRau
DISNEYDIVA
bunnyman

Old 06-27-2010, 01:51 AM
The Kitty Admin
Awards Showcase

06/26/10 Awards

Terry

themist

Pisces

Last picture is up - last chance to get an award in June 2010!

Last edited by Tepcat; 07-02-2010 at 02:31 PM..
Old 07-02-2010, 02:30 PM
The Kitty Admin
Awards Showcase

06/30 Final Awards

Matterz
Adventurebry
Tomorrowkid
LuckySunnyGuitar