Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old During The Night -Series-

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-12-2008, 02:40 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
During The Night -Series-

This isn't your normal story. This is a collection of small stories that in the end all connect with each other. Pretty cool eh? Well, you've probably noticed I have a lot of stories in the air but I'm trying to find one story that gets a lot of feedback.
Yay?

Characterz (don't ask about the 'z'):
Ari Twilight
[black hair, pale white skin, black eyes with blue irises, petite for her age, her fashion sense is mostly New York peasant when she's actually a Blue Blood...really rich]
A girl transferring to Sunset High for her senior year with a dark past...from the New York Upper East side, no one really knows what to expect of her.

Michael Reine
[brown wavy hair, tanish skin, brown eyes with green irises, tall, his fashion sense is casual]
Your typical all around guy, best grades, best looks, but worst act. He wants to find out what Ari's all about. Can he do it without getting caught?

Saphira Aero
[blonde hair with black streaks, white skin, blue eyes, average height, her fashion sense is full on rockstar]
Your official 'I don't care if you don't like me' girl that's willing to cross the line anytime

Justin Elaz
[brown hair; spiked up, tan skin, gray eyes, average height, fashion sense is dark colors]
He's the one with the brains. He can tell you all about em2. If you're willing to listen.

Isabelle Gare
[brown wavy hair, white skin, green eyes, petite height, her fashion sense is preppy and rich, only shopping at ritzy stores]
She's a mysterious girl that also has a shrouded past, no one really knows about her, only that she hangs out with Jack a lot...hmm.

Jack Fore
[black hair, wavy, pale white skin, blue eyes, tall, his fashion sense is formal.]
The odd one. He's also looking for the past of Ari, no one really knows whats in his agenda.

Book One:
Ari

Sometimes you know exactly what happens...

I walked the halls of Sunset Lime High, also known as Sunset Lie. I can tell why this school got dubbed like that. Nothing is what it seems. Especially the students. I looked around my new surroundings with a small smile on my face. As my black combat boots hit the floor of the locker wing I heard many voices. And their topic? Me.
I was Ari Twilight, the new girl from the Upper East Side of New York City, who supposedly got kicked out of the most prestigious school over there, Octavian County Day. Wrong. They all got it wrong.
The new girl is probably a total outcast!
The princess doesn’t know what she’s gotten into.
Hah what a joke, this girl is a total peasant.

I wanted to go up to the people’s faces and tell them ‘so what, at least I don’t do insert whatever they did last night’. But I can’t can I? Because those voices were inside my head.
Yeah you heard right, I know what they’re thinking. I can read minds. I’m a vampire. You think I’m kidding? Explain how I stand out with my pale white skin, blue veins, and the blue almost black irises. The outfit, black combat boots, five layers of shirts, with a black trench coat and a Goth Lolita dress. In the middle of March. In California.
Did I explain it well enough?

Book Two:
Michael
Just keep trying to get in the game, one day, you'll get in.
I was walking around the campus of Sunset Lie as I always do when a wisp of black blue hair caught my eye. The new girl, Ari. There was something up with her, her head always hidden in the curtain of hair. I thought about that for a moment, why was she here, in the first place? Sunset Lime really doesn't get a lot of transfers, especially from the Upper East Side. If you asked me, something was way out of whack. And a striking blow from reality came in the form of the one and only...
"Hey Michael, what are you doing now? Spying on Ari?" Saphira scoffed. She was my on and off friend, always getting on the side that benefited her more.
"No," I snapped. "I was having a peaceful walk around the school until you came along,"
"Along the waves...my heart went!" Saphira mock sang in a high pitched voice, laughing. "Seriously Mikey, you get so uptight sometimes, ha-ha!"
I rolled my eyes at the blond rocker. She stuck her tongue out.
"You're so immature," I said annoyed.
"Look who's talking," she muttered. "I'm leaving, my friend obviously doesn't want me in his presence," Saphira broke out in a fit of hysteria. I seriously wondered what that girl inhaled recently.
"Goodbye Saphira," I said and she skipped off laughing all the way.
I shook my head and walked back into the locker wing, trying to see if I could introduce myself to Ari.

Book Three:
Saphira
Live life, rock on, let loose
I laughed hysterically, probably from what I was doing yesterday. Wow, I'm actually still faded. Ha-ha ha. Oh gosh, I really got to get well again. I shook my head. Michael was a dork, I mean pining for Ari? New girl automatically promoted to freak? I mean who else wears a darn trench coat in the middle of March. In California?? Whatever, I shrugged. Wasn't my problem. Wasn't my deal. I really didn't care. As long as I pass senior year kicking and screaming I was fine. I skipped along the hallway, laughing still as I saw Isabelle. She never talked, because she thinks she's queen of the world. I saw that Jack Fore was closely behind her. I felt a tap on my shoulder.
"Hey Saph," Justin Elaz greeted. I rolled my eyes.
"Justin," I said plainly. He really got on my nerves with his whole 'I'm a teen genius' crud.
"So Saphira, why are you so out there today anyways? Haven't I told you not to do bad things?" Justin chastised. I shot him an evil glare.
"Get the heck out of my life Justin, I didn't ask for your sympathy. Unlike some people I don't have my parents," I seethed as I turned on my heel and stormed off in my combat boots.
That really did the trick.

Book Four: Justin
Usually The People Who Are Considered Nerds End Up Ruling The World
I tsked quietly to myself as Saphira stormed off to her car's direction. Everyday she skipped school at the same time because she could? Who was going to save her when she couldn't get out of her void of self doubt? Yes I knew she lived with a foster family, her parents not being able to support their daughter. I knew that she was in trouble, but every time I tried to help it only made things worse. And it doesn't help when your the teen genius that is going to Sunset Lie on a scholarship. I walked down the halls, my head looking at the floor when I head a short yell. I looked up a saw that I had crashed into Melania Belle Knielson, the girl in my Journalism team. She looked up, blushed, from our crash.
"Sorry!" she exclaimed, helping me grab the books I had in my hand. I smiled.
"It's okay Mel, hey are you okay?" I asked, helping her up. She nodded.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Just that I saw Saphira again today, she looked really mad? What did you do this time Justin?" Melania asked, a knowing look on her face. I looked down.
"I don't really know Mel, I try hard to get close to her but I end up pushing her away..." I said my voice trailing on. I felt Melania's hand on my shoulder.
"It's going to be okay," she promised, smiling. Then she checked her cellphone and jumped. "Oh my, I have to go! I have to go interview the fashion department's president today! Sorry Justin! See you later!" she yelled as she ran down the halls of the school. I smiled, she really was down to earth, and knew that Saphira had a problem. And I felt like I had to help her.

Book Five: Isabelle
Do You Really Believe In Trust?
I walked the halls, Saphira screaming something past me. Everyone though I was a snob. How wrong were they? It's not my fault that I'm rich and they're not. I can't speak. I even have a pass on not to speak in class. Why can I not speak? Because when I speak the truth is revealed. The real truth. The one of my past. I can only talk to people like me, like Jack. We are alike because we're both special. We speak to each other and no one else. My special ability isn't so special. When I say a word the person I was speaking to...disappears. Jack is well, different. I'm a telekinetic, he's mind controller. I don't believe in the word trust, that word was erased from my vocabulary a long time ago.
"Iz, what's wrong?" Jack asked me, concern certainly.
"Nothing Jack, just pensive," I replied, and sighed.
"Seriously?"
"No, I'm thinking about why couldn't I be a normal teen,"
"You know that we shouldn't be thinking about pessimistic things," he warned. This was true, if we were to depressed or angered, we were exposed, our true selves.
"Come on, let's get some lunch," Jack said, smiling, taking my hand as we walked down the hall. I smiled, my brown wavy hair bouncing as we ran down the halls of Sunset Lie.

Book Six: Jack
Are miracles a gift, or a pure accident?
I took Isabelle's hand as we maneuvered our way through Sunset Lie. I heard snickers all around us, laughter and then silence. I stopped, that was odd, usually it stopped when we reached the cafeteria. I turned to the front of the hallway where Ari Twilight had arrived to the scene. She looked so fragile, her porcelain skin shining in the sun, casting of a faint glimmer. I saw her blue veins and held my gasp. I knew what she was...a vampire. I shook my head. How? Why? Now? Didn't anyone know that us, the special people were the enemies of the vampires. Isabelle the sweet little Mover, and me the Pusher, stuck with a vampire roaming our halls?
What is she doing here...? I thought to myself. Ari looked straight at me and shrugged. I stepped back. Did she just...
Did you just hear me? I thought, looking at her, totally forgetting that Isabelle was right next to me. Ari nodded slowly, as if to emphasize the point.
Oh my gosh.

~
I'll add more later...haha
okay, Push reference, Push being the most amazing movie ever, has Movers and Pushers, Pushers can push thoughts into your head, thus mind control, and Movers can move things with their mind. yeah.

Last edited by Vivi; 04-09-2009 at 01:32 AM..
Old 12-12-2008, 03:10 AM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Awzum idea!
Old 01-07-2009, 02:56 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 

Added up part of Ari's story!

BUMP:

Want To Join The Mess?
Character Name:
Looks:

Last edited by Tepcat; 01-26-2009 at 08:53 AM.. Reason: multiple posts from same user
Old 01-07-2009, 09:56 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 

FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Haha- Octavian Country Day xD
Old 01-08-2009, 01:25 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase

I know right?? xD I couldn't think of anything! I was going to use Constance...from I can't remember if it was Gossip Girl or Blue Bloods...haha

OH AND NEW BOOK UP!!!
Old 01-26-2009, 02:54 AM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase

Want To Join The Mess?
Character Name: Melania Belle Knielson
Story You Want To Be In: Anywhere she fits... they all mash together anyways
Looks: http://media1.youshare.com/uploads/p...522a1f5964.png
Old 01-28-2009, 03:42 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase

Accepted! Adding a New Book, you'll be in book 4
Old 02-14-2009, 02:40 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase

Bump! That is spelled B-U-M-P!

Oh and new book added
Old 02-14-2009, 04:09 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I love this story!! Must....read...MORE! MUST READ MORE!
Old 02-14-2009, 06:47 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase

Adding another book...today! LOL
Old 02-14-2009, 06:59 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
--squeals-- YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Blue is HAPPY!
Old 02-25-2009, 02:40 AM
I'm so 2008 Your 200LATE
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Artistic
Kyris is floating through Inner Space
Thats great! MAKE MORE!