Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old •The Liar• Chapter 1

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-03-2008, 02:54 AM
K- Boom Boom [Pow!]
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Bahahaha
CoolStormyStar has turned into a sparkling Pirate!CoolStormyStar has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
•The Liar• Chapter 1

The Plot: A Boy tells the world a lie..

The Characters:
Gavin Husu~ The Liar Boy
Paige Colo~ A Girl
Kendra Forest~ A Girl
Halle Donaden~A Girl
Mrs. West~ A Teacher

Chapter 1:

"Your Homework is.. Math Page 65, Problems #3-24! GoodBye!" Mrs. West told the class as the class packed up, Gavin Husu walked up to Paige Colo, "See ya tommorow, Freckle Face!" Gavin left Room 205. "That boy really bothers me.." Kendra told Paige and Halle. "Me too." Halle Said holdin up her fists, "If he calls any of us a name again, Im gonna.." She put her fits down as Mrs. West walked up and told the girls, "You should get going! Your parents are outside." They all smiled, "See ya tommorow, Mrs. West!" They said walking out of the class room, That night the all went to sleep and the next morning they saw, Gavin at school, "Hey Nerd!" They told him, "Hey Devils!" He told them and walked away. "Oh, im gonna.." Halle stopped as Kendra covered her mouth and Paige grabbed her arms back. "We'll get him!" Kendra said angirly and all day the three of them thought of ideas to get back at him, they told the teacher everything and she didnt do anything about it. "Hey Weirdo!" Halle told him as they were waiting for thier parents to pick them up at the end of the day. "Hey, Warewolf!" Gavin said back to her hairy, arms. "Ugh!" Kendra Forest was so mad at him and kicked him in the shin as he was walking away. He shrieked girlier than any Girly Girl ever!
The girls laughed as he smirked like a girl and walked away. "Girl!" Paige said as he walked away. The three girls went home, did thier homework and went to bed later that night. The next morning, the boy told another girl, Named, Kathy Nelson that his uncle was Tim Allen. After Kathy Told Paige, Kendra and Halle about it, "Liar!" The three girls said together, "I know his family!" Kendra said, "That is so a lie! I do too!" halle smiled. "Exactly! Liar!" Paige added. Kathy smirked, "Maybe, he has a long lost uncle that you dont know.." Kendra replied,"We will show you!" She grabbed Paige's hand and Halle's hand. They walked to Gavin's desk. Kathy stood behind the three girls, not seeable to Gavin. "How's Your uncle Tim Allen?" Kendra asked. "What? Who?" Gavin asked. The three girls walked away with Kathy, "I dont wanna say I Told you so.." Kendra said. Kathy shrugged and walked away. "How Rude!" Halle bursted, "I know!" Paige said, "I Cant believe it!" She continued. "I Can!" Kendra said. "So.. He's a Name Caller and A Liar?" Halle asked. "I guess so.." Paige said.

Thats Chapter 1.

CHAPTER 2
The next day the girls woke up and Halle and kendra got a text message from Paige.

To: Halle and Kendra
Girlz, Check the TV! Channel 234567890.

The girls turned on and there mouths dropped open.
"eww." Was Halle's response
"IT's Gavin's B-Day?" Was Kendra's response
"Wierd." was paige's response.

At school The three girls said, "Happy Birthday!" The girls stood over Gavin's desk, he blushed, "HUH?"
"IT was On Tv," Kendra responded.
"No...My birthday is in October." He fighted.
"Yeah, We celebrated it remember?" Halle said.
"Hmm" Kendra and Paige thought....
"LIAR!" The three girls shouted!
He blushed even harder. "WHAT?" He laughed.
The girls rolled there eyes, Halle asked everyone if they had seen him on TV.
The all answered "Yes."
Mrs. West walked in, "Kids sit down and get out your homework." Mrs. West grabbed her coffee off her desk and passed by Gavin. "Happy B-Day, Gavin!"
"Its not my b-day.." Gavin Blushed.
"It was on my favorite show, 'The Morning Scoop' " Mrs. West said.
"Nope.." Gavin was rude and shot a big, rude NO! at them.
"LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!" they all shouted for the rest of the day when Gavin talked, even Mrs.West.

*CoolStormyStar*
Thanks aggie for the awesome userbar!

Last edited by CoolStormyStar; 12-06-2008 at 08:23 PM..
Old 11-03-2008, 05:27 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
I like it.
I think you should seperate the paragraphs, that would help.
awesome begginning!!!
~V~
Old 11-04-2008, 01:11 AM
K- Boom Boom [Pow!]
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Bahahaha
CoolStormyStar has turned into a sparkling Pirate!CoolStormyStar has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Thanks.... I know.. I forgot..

*CoolStormyStar*
Thanks aggie for the awesome userbar!
Old 02-15-2009, 09:18 PM
I'm so 2008 Your 200LATE
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Artistic
Kyris is floating through Inner Space
Good Job added