Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Project: SAVE VMK!

Project: SAVE VMK! General Discussion about VMK closing!

Old Disney Contact Info - Phone #'s, e-mail, and adresses

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-08-2008, 02:49 AM
A Silly Girl

My Mood: Dreamy
dreamytime is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyDopey View Post
Whoah, Fin asked guests to express their concerns to Disney Online?
She actually said to us to NOT use the VMK contact us that it will not do any good, but to use Disney Internet Group.

You Gotta Love our Phinny!!

So contact us on the form tonight and start ringing those phone lines tomorrow and every single day until May 21st.

You KNOW that your voice makes a difference.
Old 04-08-2008, 02:50 AM
OHEMJAY.

KrazyDopey is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigarichard View Post
This is as much her game as it is ours. People do get attatched to their job.
Yeah, I really feel bad for them actually.
This game was their job, and pretty much their life for a few years.

Yet another reason why to be angry about VMK closing, I really want to keep it open, not just for us, but for them. The staff made it an enjoyable time, they were really great.
Old 04-08-2008, 02:51 AM
VMK 4 ever
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

gabyta is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Already sent an email..! I hope we get the chance to save this game..
Old 04-08-2008, 02:51 AM
Retired
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Disney
StitchRokcs is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamytime View Post
She actually said to us to NOT use the VMK contact us that it will not do any good, but to use Disney Internet Group.

You Gotta Love our Phinny!!

So contact us on the form tonight and start ringing those phone lines tomorrow and every single day until May 21st.

You KNOW that your voice makes a difference.
you have got to love phinny you just have to it has to be a crime not to like her

ok and btw i called the number they are closed and its for pirates online
Old 04-08-2008, 02:52 AM
WDW Tours Provided Daily!
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 

Stunt is floating through Inner Space
A suggestion:
If anyone here does decide to call them keep this in mind. Yelling at the person who answers the phone will resolve nothing and just make matters worse, so be polite when you express your concerns.

Also, as this is a "kids" game, if any of you who are choosing to call are not old enough, have a parent call for you. Nothing personal but a bunch of kids crying to an operator is a lot less effective then adults voicing their concerns. Not to mention, if a kid says "Sure I'd be willing to pay to play" it's different than if an adult does it.

Not to be a negative Nancy but don't get your hopes up, but do things the right way and who knows what good may come from this.
Old 04-08-2008, 02:52 AM
Captn, I still got ammo!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: VMK
kingkris is floating through Inner Space
You may want to consider pressing issues like going to Disney parks for the cards, buying Disney movies for the rewards, going through travel company for the cards, visiting parks to purchase pins, etc.

Does it keep you out of trouble?
How do you feel about losing your VMK family?
How many hours do you sepdn in VMK each week?
If you had to pay a fee for VMK, how much would be too much?

Just things to seriously think about.....
Old 04-08-2008, 02:54 AM
Registered+

RetroRose is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunt View Post
A suggestion:
If anyone here does decide to call them keep this in mind. Yelling at the person who answers the phone will resolve nothing and just make matters worse, so be polite when you express your concerns.

Also, as this is a "kids" game, if any of you who are choosing to call are not old enough, have a parent call for you. Nothing personal but a bunch of kids crying to an operator is a lot less effective then adults voicing their concerns. Not to mention, if a kid says "Sure I'd be willing to pay to play" it's different than if an adult does it.

Not to be a negative Nancy but don't get your hopes up, but do things the right way and who knows what good may come from this.
Agreed 100%
Old 04-08-2008, 03:01 AM
Captn, I still got ammo!
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchRokcs View Post
you have got to love phinny you just have to it has to be a crime not to like her

ok and btw i called the number they are closed and its for pirates online
This phone number is for Disney Internet Services. They also control Pirates Online.
Old 04-08-2008, 03:05 AM
madison ♥

rollercoastrfrk..mike is spinning in a Cursed Storm
all you say you e-mailed them; so i thought i would share mine
------------------------------
Hi, im not sure if im in the right place, but im sure that there are many other people trying to do this right now. It is reguarding virtual magic kingdom ( vmk ).

Im sure that one of the factors for closing vmk is that you ( disney ) is losing quite a bit of money with all the funding for it but is there any way that we could have a petition or something that could keep it open? Im sure that there will be many people who will be willing to play for vmk.

An idea for the petition would be to have a requirement of so many people to sign it that it would pay for the funds. If the requirement were to be reached, you would get your money, and all of the vmk players would be satisfied.

Vmk isn't only a place for little kids, its a place for people of all ages to come together as one. Disney lovers all over the world want to expierence something that relates to the magic, such as visiting main street, or going to splash mountain.

I think that disney would profit much more from making VMK a paid subscription game than any of the other disney games out there like toontown or pirates online. Unlike the other games, VMK doesn't need a specific interest, you could like pirates, fireworks, magic, friends and trading and VMK has them all - in the other games, like pirates you need to be a pirate fan to play - in toontown, you need to be a toon fan to play, why have a specific interest when you can play the game that has it all??
PLEASE give this some thought.
VMK lover,
Mike
Old 04-08-2008, 03:07 AM
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 

At one point I was banned and was able to contact them via this number to correct the problem. I'm not sure if it's still valid but, the more the merrier:
407-566-4421
Old 04-08-2008, 03:23 AM
fight for your vmk
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Super Donation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Angelic
PrincessAnnO is as Frosty as a Snowman
Thanks for the number stunt.
While the chances of getting anything changed, we do have to fight for what we like. Smaller fights have gotten bigger things changed.

As Stunt indicated earlier, be polite when you call and state what VMK has meant to you. Moms and Dads will make more of an impact than those of you considered kids.

Give it a try---can't make things worse at this point! And, we don't want to just bombard them tomorrow! Spread it out to make a point. Think things out and don't send emails until you have.

Hey, here's a thought: think bugging cast members in the park would do a bit of good? Think I might have some talking to do....

(hey...I'd pay to continue to play...anyone second that opinion?)

Last edited by PrincessAnnO; 04-08-2008 at 03:45 AM..
Old 04-08-2008, 03:27 AM
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessAnnO View Post
Thanks for the number stunt.
While the chances of getting anything changed, we do have to fight for what we like. Smaller fights have gotten bigger things changed.

As Stunt indicated earlier, be polite when you call and state what VMK has meant to you. Moms and Dads will make more of an impact than those of you considered kids.

Give it a try---can't make things worse at this point! And, we don't want to just bombard them tomorrow! Spread it out to make a point. Think things out and don't send emails until you have.

Excellent point! Don't bombard them tomorrow. Keep the calls and emails going. I will be sending daily emails to them and probably be calling every3-4 days.
Old 04-08-2008, 03:37 AM
Soccer 24/7
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award 
Total Awards: 15

VIP
AceGoalkeeper ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
I just talked to Lily, I believe all the Staff are telling us to fight. I'm actually someone surprised. This shows that they actually enjoyed playing the game though, and didn't do it just for the money. I'm glad.

- Ace
Old 04-08-2008, 03:40 AM
Captn, I still got ammo!
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceGoalkeeper View Post
I just talked to Lily, I believe all the Staff are telling us to fight. I'm actually someone surprised. This shows that they actually enjoyed playing the game though, and didn't do it just for the money. I'm glad.

- Ace
Gonna miss Lily I hope we can make a difference....

xoxoxox

- Gift
Old 04-08-2008, 03:41 AM
A Silly Girl

My Mood: Dreamy
dreamytime is as Frosty as a Snowman
This is from another fan site - not me...another person:
I was just in NO Square with Lily for about an hour.
She changed her color to green bc she is Ill over all of this.
She is encoraging [sic] everyone to contact everyone and anyone EXCEPT VMK.
She said don't bother....just the Disney groups.
I asked her if I could tell ppl to contact Disney Internet group and she said and I quote " That is not YOUR person.all info Whinnie "
so Lily is very much encouraging ppl to fight,
When one asked if she would still have a job, someone else in the room piped up and said "In the news letter Yavn says everyone has moved on"
Lily's reply was " Wish someone would tell me where I moved on too"
So I can only assume this was as quick and shocking to them as it was to us.

SOOOO SAVEVMK and SAVE LILY!! Write and call we CAN make a difference!!