Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Feedback Archive

Site Feedback Archive Site Feedback Archive

Old What kind of forums would you like to see?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-06-2008, 12:07 AM
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Busy
Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellisMan View Post
I wonder why you brought changing policies up.

I just think that we really could do better with the way we manage our topics.
We've had quite a few users lately telling us we should be a PG rated forum. Many of the forums we don't have already per the suggestions, would be PG+. So, I was just stating our policies on G ratedness as a reminder before everyone jumps on the bandwagon asking for a PG forum again.

Well, I'm willing to listen to suggestions. Though we need to keep within the theme of the forum ( VMKF and Disney) and within our policies. We do have a few other sites with different themes and even some PG rated ones. I have been discussing make some changes here on VMKF with Nick but we haven't came to any conclusions yet.
Old 09-06-2008, 12:10 AM
Piano Man!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Where
groovysqirrel is floating through Inner Space
I don't agree with any of your ideas. A spam forum (or as you called it, a "chatterbox forum") is a bad idea. Spam is useless, and nobody cares how many posts you have besides yourself.

Where have I been? I was marching a World Class Drum and Bugle Corps. I toured the country all summer. Pacific Crest 2010.

Old 09-06-2008, 12:44 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
If this means forums other than VMK related...

I do not even really care about VMK anymore. So it doesn't matter to me that this site is about VMK because the only things we have about VMK is "omg, vmk could be coming back because of this smallest of details that I found" threads. I would like a fourms seperate from this site, but I am to lazy to join another, about baseball... not MLB baseball.. but like... 12-16 age group and stuffs like that(tips and tricks, tutorials to improve). A therapy forum would be awesome haha. I don't want to go to any therapist because I don't want to explain to someone I see what goes on in my life, I want someone to just listen and hardly ask me any stupid questions. "how does that make you feel" Uhm... fun things to do outside forums... uh.. computer design forums.. Again, there are probably a bunch of these, but I do not feel like looking/joining another right now. I think I'm going to stop posting for awhile, AGAIN, as I didn't play the last.. 3 months of VMK. I know it is probably not coming back. Anyways, I'll still make sure im in the top 10 in trivia. I'm not making a thread to my leaving, I don't want any attention. Some people are completely asking for attention here. And it ruins the VMK spirit for me. And don't say, "The VMK spirit is hoping it will come back" Sure I guess I hope it comes back, but I'm not going to get my hopes UP for it. Especially not from the smallest thing. I'll return later.
Old 09-06-2008, 02:58 AM
Hello, Love ★
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: AFK
Thriller is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovysqirrel View Post
I don't agree with any of your ideas. A spam forum (or as you called it, a "chatterbox forum") is a bad idea. Spam is useless, and nobody cares how many posts you have besides yourself.
That's exactly why I said to Bat, point well made.
Old 09-06-2008, 02:58 AM
Nothing.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Adventurous
ivanbyte9 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Hmm... just people posting stories about their true life.
Old 09-06-2008, 06:02 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batleth View Post
Not only are a lot of the music lyrics non-G rated but many of the songs or even band names. When you get rid of those 3 things about music, it really doesn't leave a lot of room for discussion otherwise. So we've decided not to even allow a music forum. There are a lot of other sites completely devoted to music and everyone is able to join them and join in their discussions.

Anime; Here's another topic which is often non-G rated. Everything from titles, characters, to storylines.
I'm not up for the idea of new sub-forums, but maybe instead of not having them at all, mods could review all of the threads/posts in that sub-forum; like you do with polls. (only you only review the thread, not posts.)