Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Collector Items

Collector Items Information about the special items found in VMK, the pins, badges, clothes, furniture, etc. Formerly Items, Badges, Spells, Pins, Furniture, Clothes, etc. forum

Old The Official Unreleased Items Thread

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-07-2007, 11:33 PM
Piano Man!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Where
groovysqirrel is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadgerHockey View Post
What about Green Spacesuit Magic?
NOTE:: These are NO testers. The girl is me, and I do not know the boy.
Not Testers.... Really? I Dont Think So.... Heh
Old 07-07-2007, 11:34 PM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovysqirrel View Post
this was a bug, it was something like back in beta, if u had a friend who has the space magic and they went into a room and u followed them and then they went into the room where u enter to go into space then u would have it and it would be in different colors.
Old 07-09-2007, 04:36 PM
The One and Only Smoop!
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Participation's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Busy
Smoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaolin View Post
I also suggest the Mickey Window, Mickey Carpet, and Mickey Chair.

Click here.

Thanks Xiaolin. Do you happen to have pictures of the items actually in the game? If so I'll add them. If not, I won't since things are subject to change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by groovysqirrel View Post
There really is a Inner Space Suit Green Magic. Those pictures may be from the glitch earlier this year.

See! There really is Green Inner Space Magic!
“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”
Old 07-09-2007, 05:48 PM
HappyBirthdayNICKJ.

Marysol is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destination View Post
this was a bug, it was something like back in beta, if u had a friend who has the space magic and they went into a room and u followed them and then they went into the room where u enter to go into space then u would have it and it would be in different colors.
Tomorrowland was not around during beta, so how is that possible?
Old 07-09-2007, 05:55 PM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
i said it was something like back in beta i didnt say it was in beta lol
Old 07-09-2007, 06:01 PM
HappyBirthdayNICKJ.

Marysol is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Well your hypothesis made no sense anywho. When you said like, it seems like your saying it like a Teenager would say it. [She was LIKE blahblah]
But Like i said, it couldnt have been like beta at all becuase space magic was not around.
Old 07-09-2007, 06:05 PM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase

i know there wasnt all that back in beta but it was like a few months after that i think
Old 07-09-2007, 08:06 PM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Hopeful
Neoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoop View Post
Thanks Xiaolin. Do you happen to have pictures of the items actually in the game? If so I'll add them. If not, I won't since things are subject to change.
But isn't that what this thread is about?

Those Mickey items are true "unreleased items," no more or less "subject to change" than anything else on the list. I think it's much more likely that we'll see the Mickey window than the Treasure Detector Magic (permanent edition).
Old 07-09-2007, 08:27 PM
The One and Only Smoop!
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Participation's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Smoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoteny View Post
But isn't that what this thread is about?

Those Mickey items are true "unreleased items," no more or less "subject to change" than anything else on the list. I think it's much more likely that we'll see the Mickey window than the Treasure Detector Magic (permanent edition).
If you look back at my FIRST post, we're ONLY listing items that have been seen in the game. Promotional art, code listings, game prizes, and VMK cards ALL are subject to change.
“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”
Old 07-09-2007, 10:15 PM
Banned

Xiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Yes, they probably will not come out at the right times.. but we can't be sure, but I think it's a good idea to keep a side note for them. As the carpet and window did not come out when they were said to come out.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:59 AM
¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

AlexKZ is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Look what I found when I was being nosy!

Pics of the Pin version of Pink-Inner-Space Magic

And the Magic Effect (So people don't think that other Pic of it isn't just when you entered the ray room before magic)
[IMG]http://i2.************/vfb6vk.jpg[/IMG]

Sorry they aren't cropped.
Found on this thread: http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52890

Enjoy!

:magic: AlexKZ
Old 07-10-2007, 02:16 AM
- i have no cheese left -

Joshua is spinning in a Cursed Storm
You could add the painting the roses tree and peter pan ride start (both have been seen in staff rooms.
Old 07-10-2007, 02:49 AM
The One and Only Smoop!
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Thanks AlexKZ! The Pics were added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
You could add the painting the roses tree and peter pan ride start (both have been seen in staff rooms.
Got the screen shots?
Old 07-10-2007, 05:27 AM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Hopeful
Neoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoop View Post
If you look back at my FIRST post, we're ONLY listing items that have been seen in the game. Promotional art, code listings, game prizes, and VMK cards ALL are subject to change.
But items which have been seen in the game are also "subject to change."
Old 07-10-2007, 11:43 PM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase

This one hasn't really been seen in the game but on the insider's tour.

double digit generator

and sorry that it hasnt been seen yet in the game. lol and sorry that its blurry