Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Collector Items

Collector Items Information about the special items found in VMK, the pins, badges, clothes, furniture, etc. Formerly Items, Badges, Spells, Pins, Furniture, Clothes, etc. forum

Old The Official Unreleased Items Thread

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-26-2007, 10:00 PM
Banned

Xiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKZ View Post
Here's another item just like the Madi Gras Mask 2.

Deep Sea Diving Boots (Blue)

Found at this thread:
http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111945

:magic: AlexKZ
I do believe this was a bug.

Also, you can add the Peter Pan Dark Ride Start. (Yes, because it's green, it's a different start. The Alice start is blue.)

Old 06-26-2007, 10:05 PM
The One and Only Smoop!
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Participation's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Busy
Smoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaolin View Post
I do believe this was a bug.
You could be right. Remember how HKDL shirts looked like baseball shirts and how the 20,000 Leagues Organ were all distorted? I can make another column in this thread that lists items that maybe a result from a bug. How does everybody feel about that?
“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”
Old 06-26-2007, 10:10 PM
Trader

alvern_boy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Just to give my opinion, I think those boots just look like somebody edited them. But I could be wrong...
Old 06-27-2007, 12:19 AM
BUNNIES.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

AstroAcer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvern_boy View Post
Just to give my opinion, I think those boots just look like somebody edited them. But I could be wrong...
I agree. If they were blue, the only part that would change color would be the tip of them.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:55 AM
¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

AlexKZ is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Just so you guys are clear, the Shoes aren't supposed to be like the ones shown by characters on the Tomorrowland Page, but instead like the Blue Deep Sea Diving Magic. Compare them, they are exactly the same. (The blue backround affects the darkness of color of the boots unlike in the pic of magic)

:magic: AlexKZ
Old 06-27-2007, 03:57 AM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoop View Post
You could be right. Remember how HKDL shirts looked like baseball shirts and how the 20,000 Leagues Organ were all distorted? I can make another column in this thread that lists items that maybe a result from a bug. How does everybody feel about that?
yea, i think that could be a good idea!

here are some other things...

should all the silver/white beta items be added to the list like the ones of the advertising before vmk opened?

if you do the bug items sections here are some that i have.

what about this? i found a pic of gray monster's inc. teleporter doors. those haven't been out yet

Last edited by Destination; 06-27-2007 at 04:22 AM..
Old 06-27-2007, 05:17 AM
:Memories:
Awards Showcase
Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Mod Match Winners 
Total Awards: 3

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Crazy
Swimnchick is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destination View Post
]

what about this? i found a pic of gray monster's inc. teleporter doors. those haven't been out yet

Hmmm the gray monsters inc door is probably suppose to be the purple doors, notice those are the only ones missing. Maybe?

Also, maybe I'm wrong but im pretty positive I saw someone with that purple VMK insider tour pin
Old 06-27-2007, 05:53 AM
Gone
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Mod Match Winners Happy St. Patrick's Day 

Fairy has disabled reputation
XD Ok i Have 0ne this will prob never go out but i wish it did and It looks cool!

p.s its a red cheeraleading suit! Omg Lol
AND THE TURNSTILES WILL NOT GO OUT LISTEN TO THIS!

Old 06-28-2007, 02:25 AM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
XD Ok i Have 0ne this will prob never go out but i wish it did and It looks cool!

p.s its a red cheeraleading suit! Omg Lol
AND THE TURNSTILES WILL NOT GO OUT LISTEN TO THIS!

we already posted that about the red cheerleading suit in the card picture
Old 06-28-2007, 05:26 AM
Nothing.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Adventurous
ivanbyte9 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Great job on finding these photos! I knew there was some stuff that is not very common, but i never knew about the suits or the briarstone seats and more of that stuff. And also you forgot Blue ALR Ride Flower
Old 07-04-2007, 09:40 PM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase

we can add to the list those fireworks things in the host room for 4th of july!
Old 07-04-2007, 09:46 PM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Hopeful
Neoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destination View Post
we can add to the list those fireworks things in the host room for 4th of july!
Yeah, some cool new items. Very nice. Wish we could have used them in our own Fourth of July rooms.
Old 07-05-2007, 05:20 AM
The One and Only Smoop!
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Participation's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Busy
Smoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Added the new fireworks furniture to the thread. Thank you Acepowerboy for the pictures!!
“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”
Old 07-05-2007, 05:29 AM
Banned

avastkeith is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Yay! I love this thread lol. Thanks for making it smoop.
Old 07-07-2007, 11:21 PM
Banned

Xiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their head
I also suggest the Mickey Window, Mickey Carpet, and Mickey Chair.

Click here.