Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Collector Items

Collector Items Information about the special items found in VMK, the pins, badges, clothes, furniture, etc. Formerly Items, Badges, Spells, Pins, Furniture, Clothes, etc. forum

Old The Official Unreleased Items Thread

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-23-2007, 04:01 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 1

VIP
My Mood: Curmudgeon
lemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
4th of July Pin

Churro Cart

Blizzard Beach Waterslide Start

Typhoon Lagoon Waterslide Start

Straw Cowboy Hat Brown
Old 06-23-2007, 07:20 AM
Trader

callumw987 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i found a gray travel box's i dont know how to add a picture but its in the gallery search gray
Old 06-23-2007, 07:29 AM
Banned

xxChevelleAddict is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Callum, I've heard that's a bug, actually...
Old 06-23-2007, 07:58 AM
Trader

alvern_boy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Does the blue number generator count?
Old 06-23-2007, 01:11 PM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Well, now we know the Epcot Turnstile will never be released because Yavn said they won't release them because of the pay to play rule.
Old 06-23-2007, 01:26 PM
The sea can have you back
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park
CaptianNemo is covered with ConfettiCaptianNemo is covered with ConfettiCaptianNemo is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSch View Post
Well, now we know the Epcot Turnstile will never be released because Yavn said they won't release them because of the pay to play rule.
I wish they would release it without the pay, have it like a regular turnstile.

Nemo
Old 06-23-2007, 01:26 PM
I Am ShadowJr In VMK!!!
Awards Showcase
Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Blah
sonic99979 is as Frosty as a Snowman
all i know is that i saw once............ This thing........ but I forgot what it was..... I CANT WAIT FOR BEST MUSIC MIXER AWARD!!!!! cause i can reallly WIN dat
Old 06-24-2007, 12:00 AM
On Fire @-->--

vmkgirl28 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Host Flag

apparently the host flag is no longer unreleased.. (look in the middle of the picture there is a host flag )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg host item.jpg (104.9 KB, 254 views)
Old 06-24-2007, 12:41 AM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmkgirl28 View Post
apparently the host flag is no longer unreleased.. (look in the middle of the picture there is a host flag )
2 of those HOST flags were used as room judging flags for the competitions. They are not tradeable at now all.

EDIT: Here's the info from the wiki on the two flags released so far.

http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...ging_Flag_Blue
http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i..._Flag_Turqoise
Old 06-24-2007, 01:04 AM
Don't forget the wiki
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

SpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSch View Post
2 of those HOST flags were used as room judging flags for the competitions. They are not tradeable at now all.

EDIT: Here's the info from the wiki on the two flags released so far.

http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...ging_Flag_Blue
http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i..._Flag_Turqoise
OK, I don't mean to pat ourselves on the back (really I don't because I know there is still much work to do) but golly I like our wiki!

Old 06-26-2007, 04:38 PM
The One and Only Smoop!
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Participation's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Busy
Smoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvern_boy View Post
Does the blue number generator count?
Sure! Do you have a picture?
“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”
Old 06-26-2007, 05:47 PM
Trader

alvern_boy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoop View Post
Sure! Do you have a picture?
Well, here's one I found from a room:

And here's one from the wiki (which I'm sure you already knew about) :

Old 06-26-2007, 05:49 PM
Banned

Xiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Thanks a lot! I'll add it to the Wiki.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:28 PM
¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

AlexKZ is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Here's another item just like the Madi Gras Mask 2.

Deep Sea Diving Boots (Blue)

Found at this thread:
http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111945

:magic: AlexKZ
Old 06-26-2007, 09:44 PM
The One and Only Smoop!
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Participation's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Busy
Smoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvern_boy View Post
Well, here's one I found from a room:

And here's one from the wiki (which I'm sure you already knew about) :

Wow, nice pictures!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKZ View Post
Here's another item just like the Madi Gras Mask 2.

Deep Sea Diving Boots (Blue)

Found at this thread:
http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111945

:magic: AlexKZ
Wow, another nice find!! Great job everybody!
“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”