Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Collector Items

Collector Items Information about the special items found in VMK, the pins, badges, clothes, furniture, etc. Formerly Items, Badges, Spells, Pins, Furniture, Clothes, etc. forum

Old The Official Unreleased Items Thread

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-11-2007, 02:40 PM
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

GoofyGeggy is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by CooledCoyote View Post
Maybe we need a new category for items given as prizes but not released. That would include the Yellow Travel Box, Green Typhoon Crate, Green and Blue Blizzard beach Chair, Red Mission Space suit, Turquoise and Blue Flag and anything else I can't think of at the moment.
Except the Yellow Travel Box wouldn't fall into the "prize" category. If the Hosts did a room makeover and gave a Yellow Travel Box in the packet, that's not a prize, it's a gift. The Red Mission Space Suit isn't tradeable, so I think it's perfect for a not-released list. Also, the flags weren't "prizes," either, they were makers to let participants and others know your ride room had been judged.

The other items on your list have been released as prizes, and have been traded by a lot of the winners. Those are already considered released, then.

...all just my opinion, thoug.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:02 PM
DysLEFTic Southern Yankee
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

greenhpper has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyGeggy View Post
The Red Mission Space Suit isn't tradeable, so I think it's perfect for a not-released list.

The other items on your list have been released as prizes, and have been traded by a lot of the winners. Those are already considered released, then.
But the red space suit was still given as a prize so therefore it should be considered released by your second thought. Just because it's not tradeable shouldn't keep it from being categorized as released. Would the red space magic be considered as unreleased since it's not tradeable? he he.

BTW, Thanks for the great thread! It's nice to have pre-view items all in one spot!

Old 06-11-2007, 05:24 PM
The One and Only Smoop!
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Participation's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Busy
Smoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoteny View Post
But couldn't the same be said of everything you've listed up there? They are all staff-only items. The seagull lamp, for example, has been seen in many staff rooms. It's no less "already released" than the Club 33 table or the green Mickey ears.
I see what you're getting at and why there is confusion. There is a difference. Any player has an opportunity to obtain the items listed on this thread. The reason why staff only items are not listed in this thread is because no VMK player should have them. That is the green ears, blue ears, Club 33 Table, and the Club 33 room. At the moment, they will never be used by the players, only the staff. That is why staff items are considered "released," and not part of an "unreleased thread." Adding these items to this list will get players hopes up in one day thinking they can obtain those things. Last I heard, those items are *exclusive* to staff only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyGeggy View Post
Except the Yellow Travel Box wouldn't fall into the "prize" category. If the Hosts did a room makeover and gave a Yellow Travel Box in the packet, that's not a prize, it's a gift. The Red Mission Space Suit isn't tradeable, so I think it's perfect for a not-released list. Also, the flags weren't "prizes," either, they were makers to let participants and others know your ride room had been judged.

...all just my opinion, thoug.
Good point. Are items that were given as "gifts" from staff considered released? IMHO I say no since the public never had a chance to obtain them. It's not like they were given through trades like an eye pin for an entire weekend. Even when the 50 infernos were released, it was announced in the newsletter and MANY players got them. The gift items are different since only one player was able to get it. If that one player quits VMK, then that item is lost forever. It would be really silly of VMK to release something that way. In the case of the Yellow Trunk, it only appears to be in staff rooms and one player's room. This thread is a guide to help everybody keep track of what IS released and what ISN'T. That way, it can be helpful to stop rumors and help with trades. If everybody feels that it should be removed because at least one player has it, then I will remove it. After all, this is OUR fan site, and in order for it to be successful, everybody need to voice their opinion.
“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”
Old 06-13-2007, 02:27 AM
Little Buddy!

gilligantrips is floating through Inner Space
I have a new item that might fit. The Yavn Speaks section of the newsletter.
Old 06-13-2007, 02:37 AM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
huh? the yavn speaks section? i dont know if this would be counted as released. but werent like the blue tresure seats released but then they changed them to brown. so what would that make it?
Old 06-13-2007, 04:10 PM
Great Times, Great People
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: SaveVMK
Manchester United is spinning in a Cursed Storm
http://gallery.vmkforums.com/data/500/drtyr_jep.JPG

Here is an old picture of me with the blue off-road car!
Old 06-18-2007, 07:51 PM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
here are a few pictures of like the new mickey items coming out. they were seen on the kiosk at the parks but not in the game. so here are some pics but i dont know if we could add them to the list.

mickey mouse couch

Mickey Mouse Window

Mickey Mouse Carpet
Old 06-19-2007, 05:08 PM
hi

My Mood: SaveVMK
evina is spinning in a Cursed Storm
excuse me, do i see a green space suit? and a yellow racing car?

Originally Posted by Smoop:
The problem now is will VMK EVER release Green Inner Space Magic? It does exist, but with the costume being released, there is really no point for the magic (It's just like doing pirate magic when a person has the pirate costume on).
(End quote)

it does have a point you can use it to get into the inner space shop. that is why they releases the red space magic when there is already a red space suit.

Last edited by TopazR; 06-20-2007 at 08:02 AM.. Reason: double post
Old 06-19-2007, 06:01 PM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by evers1234 View Post
Originally Posted by Smoop:
The problem now is will VMK EVER release Green Inner Space Magic? It does exist, but with the costume being released, there is really no point for the magic (It's just like doing pirate magic when a person has the pirate costume on).
(End quote)

it does have a point you can use it to get into the inner space shop. that is why they releases the red space magic when there is already a red space suit.
true but the red space suit costumes, there's only like 4 or 5 of them and their not tradeable.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:12 AM
Trader

callumw987 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
finally!!!! great work
Old 06-21-2007, 02:06 AM
VMK NAME: acekylo

himickey is spinning in a Cursed Storm
wow i didn't know there was a teal hero suit!!!!!!!!
Plus with all those mickey mouse items you can make your own mickey mouse clubhouse.
Old 06-21-2007, 01:06 PM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Festive
Disneyzoodude is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Good job on the photos. lol Yavn is lucky.
Old 06-21-2007, 01:08 PM
Banned

Xiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Smoop, I started putting this on the Wiki. (With your credit on the bottom.) Do you mind if I crop some of the images?
Old 06-22-2007, 02:45 PM
The One and Only Smoop!
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Participation's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Busy
Smoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaolin View Post
Smoop, I started putting this on the Wiki. (With your credit on the bottom.) Do you mind if I crop some of the images?
Actually you can give credit to the VMKForums Members. I just put everything together while they took the pictures.
“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”
Old 06-22-2007, 03:14 PM
Doom Da Di Doomie Doom

BrookStar is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Wow, thats stuff looks awesome