Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Collector Items

Collector Items Information about the special items found in VMK, the pins, badges, clothes, furniture, etc. Formerly Items, Badges, Spells, Pins, Furniture, Clothes, etc. forum

Old The Official Unreleased Items Thread

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-09-2007, 12:20 AM
Hmm..
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 1

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Sad
BelieveNTheMagic is floating through Inner Space
The purple flips have been released.
Old 06-09-2007, 09:11 PM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Please Look Through Your Photo Albums For...........

New Items! yea i know youve seen a lot of these threads. but i made this thread bc i need a lot of pics of new things that haven't came out yet. so please look through all your pictures from like the begining of vmk and see if you can find some new items please. thx!
Old 06-09-2007, 09:30 PM
Pete<3

Goofyono is spinning in a Cursed Storm

Banana Chairs that were never released
Old 06-09-2007, 10:14 PM
The One and Only Smoop!
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Participation's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Busy
Smoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoteny View Post
The Hina Kuluua Pin is one pin. You have it listed as two.
Thanks for the heads up! I fixed it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyGeggy View Post
Here's a picture I snagged off of Hula's Lanyard a while back. Inventory pictures are always nice. ! The second picture is Yavn's Lanyard at some point in time. Makes me smile just to look at it. (Note, the Green Off-road Magic, Coral Magic, Flying Carpet Magic and Treasure Detector Magic...all 5*.) Have to love that guy
Awesome pics, GG! I'll add the Green Offroad picture to the list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destination View Post
Also I have a q. that pic of the insider tour pin, hasnt that been released? bc my friend CL_Nedakh has that pin. and i couldnt find my pics im still looking harder tho
There's actually a few that are out there. Technically they were never "released", they just popped up one day in the Kingdom. I heard a few stories about them 1) It's what happens when two VIP badge codes are entered (this is false, I tested it myself), 2) They were given by staff for helping out 3) They were a test prize for the VMK Tour but never made it officially into the Kingdom, 4) some VIP badge codes entered got this instead....etc Perhaps the original owners would like to come forward and explain to the rest of us how they actually got them, but I doubt that would ever happen. On that note, I will be adding the yellow Traveling trunk as well since it was never "actually" released.
Quote:
What about the green, blue, and red Mickey ears, and other staff-only clothing?

Those are actual unreleased items. And so are the Club 33 table and chair.
Those are staff only items (or until they decide to change to make them public). Technically, they're already released.
“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”
Old 06-09-2007, 11:44 PM
Do not get on regularly.

Qui-gon is as Frosty as a Snowman
Pretty cool stuff. Some of the things though, we've seen for a while. I bet they have some of this stuff ready to go, they're just waiting for the right time to release it. Oh, and the Turnstiles in Fantasyland are like the Epcot Turnstiles except without the big thing on top. I think that when the Epcot Turnstile comes out, if it does, the thing on top will be taken off.
Old 06-10-2007, 02:06 PM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Hopeful
Neoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoop View Post
Those are staff only items (or until they decide to change to make them public). Technically, they're already released.
But couldn't the same be said of everything you've listed up there? They are all staff-only items. The seagull lamp, for example, has been seen in many staff rooms. It's no less "already released" than the Club 33 table or the green Mickey ears.

(Oh, and you've still got that Tiki pin wrong. The god's name is "Hina Kuluua." You've also misspelled "Ngendei.")
Old 06-10-2007, 04:52 PM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Here's a close-up picture of Pink Offroad magic that I took when HOST_Lily was wearing it during a HOST event :

Old 06-10-2007, 04:58 PM
Trader

My Mood: SaveVMK
CrazyPotatos is spinning in a Cursed Storm
2 things:
1 the insiders tour pin a person has
2 the yellow travling trunk someone has
Those shouldn't be on the list
Old 06-10-2007, 05:06 PM
Don't forget the wiki
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

SpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
(Oh, and you've still got that Tiki pin wrong. The god's name is "Hina Kuluua." You've also misspelled "Ngendei.")
You would normally be correct but what Smoop typed is what VMK is calling them at the moment.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:18 PM
Ask For My WDW Videos.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Facnyface is as Frosty as a Snowman
To my understanding the tomorrowland quest pin and various tomorrowland magic spells are supposed to be released in in-park questing and some in-gameing. And the 50th chairs were supposed to be given as cards in wdw and dlr. Hmm they must be waiting for the new event .
Old 06-11-2007, 02:00 AM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Hopeful
Neoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinMarty View Post
You would normally be correct but what Smoop typed is what VMK is calling them at the moment.
Figures. VMK can't even get the names of the gods right. I hope they fix these when they get around to releasing the pins.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:05 AM
I'll Miss You VMK.

Princessweelow is spinning in a Cursed Storm
thx that stuff looks so cool
Old 06-11-2007, 03:16 AM
Banned

Xiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their head
The Yellow Travel Trunk was released during room makeovers last year, but there are only 5 in the game.. One of which is CL_LittleDragonErin.

All the Red and Blue 50th chairs were changed to no logo. Nobody knows why, but there are none now with logos.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:32 AM
a mystery to remain??
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

skipper ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaolin View Post
The Yellow Travel Trunk was released during room makeovers last year, but there are only 5 in the game.. One of which is CL_LittleDragonErin.

All the Red and Blue 50th chairs were changed to no logo. Nobody knows why, but there are none now with logos.
The 50th chairs are changed to no logo because the 50th celebration is over, so they are no longer in need of the chairs to have 50th on them, only the released ones ( green and yellow )
Old 06-11-2007, 02:35 PM
Cooler Coyote

My Mood: Grumpyy
CooledCoyote is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Maybe we need a new category for items given as prizes but not released. That would include the Yellow Travel Box, Green Typhoon Crate, Green and Blue Blizzard beach Chair, Red Mission Space suit, Turquoise and Blue Flag and anything else I can't think of at the moment.