Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Collector Items

Collector Items Information about the special items found in VMK, the pins, badges, clothes, furniture, etc. Formerly Items, Badges, Spells, Pins, Furniture, Clothes, etc. forum

Old The Official Unreleased Items Thread

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-08-2007, 10:11 PM
The One and Only Smoop!
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Participation's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Busy
Smoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by CL_slinkyman View Post
No I do not, but I know most will come out of both rides.

Also, does it have to have a photo? I know of other items.. like these:

[Deleted]
Sorry Ink, but I need actual proof.
“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”
Old 06-08-2007, 10:18 PM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I have a question and ill add.

where did u find that picture of the mardi gras hat 2?

I will go through all my pics and add pictures of stuff that is new.
Old 06-08-2007, 10:30 PM
The One and Only Smoop!
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Participation's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Smoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destination View Post
I have a question and ill add.

where did u find that picture of the mardi gras hat 2?

I will go through all my pics and add pictures of stuff that is new.
Thanks Destination. That Mardi Gras hat is the same hat that is found in the VMK Gallery. It was accidentally released in the game but was soon pulled.
“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”
Old 06-08-2007, 10:33 PM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
WOW i never knew that! when was it accidently released? and when was it pulled out? and how were ppl able to get it?
Old 06-08-2007, 10:35 PM
The One and Only Smoop!
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destination View Post
WOW i never knew that! when was it accidently released? and when was it pulled out? and how were ppl able to get it?
I'm sorry but I posted all I know about that.
Old 06-08-2007, 10:36 PM
Inferno
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

skate_bored is spinning in a Cursed Storm
A girl supposedly got it accidentaly when she got stuff back from staff
but it was then deleted a few days later
Old 06-08-2007, 11:06 PM
Wheee!

dogsdogs ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
I was searching in old threads and found this.

There's a long sleve HKDL shirt thing.

There was this other unrealesed shirt but the picture is gone!

Last edited by dogsdogs; 06-08-2007 at 11:39 PM..
Old 06-08-2007, 11:16 PM
The One and Only Smoop!
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsdogs View Post
I was searching in old threads and found this.

There's a long sleve HKDL shirt thing.
Thanks DogDogs! I added it to the list.
Old 06-08-2007, 11:44 PM
¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

AlexKZ is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Thanks for the Guide Smoop. I didn't even know there was a Red HKDL Long Shirt. I want it!
You learn something new everyday.
Great guide!

:magic: AlexKZ
Old 06-08-2007, 11:45 PM
Don't forget the wiki
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

SpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by CL_slinkyman View Post
Guess I'll take a long break from VMKF.

Byes.
Just to piggy back on this (and a few posts that have been deleted.)
The purpose of this thread is to list items that we have proof of. We are always hoping that someone has a photo. Example - the HKDL long sleeve shirt. You and others mention the VMK coding site and yes, they are listed there (as are many things) but they have not been seen yet. Someone happened to have a photo of it so we could add it.

We always welcome your input Slinky, as you often have good things to say.

Everyone: I mention the coding site only as a reference. Do not ask about it because we do not allow it here in our forums.

Thank you,
SpinMarty
Old 06-08-2007, 11:45 PM
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

GoofyGeggy is floating through Inner Space
Here's a picture I snagged off of Hula's Lanyard a while back. Inventory pictures are always nice.

The second picture is Yavn's Lanyard at some point in time. Makes me smile just to look at it. (Note, the Green Off-road Magic, Coral Magic, Flying Carpet Magic and Treasure Detector Magic...all 5*.) Have to love that guy!

Last edited by GoofyGeggy; 05-22-2008 at 01:43 AM..
Old 06-08-2007, 11:54 PM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Hopeful
Neoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with Confetti
The Hina Kuluua Pin is one pin. You have it listed as two.
Old 06-09-2007, 12:00 AM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase

Also I have a q. that pic of the insider tour pin, hasnt that been released? bc my friend CL_Nedakh has that pin. and i couldnt find my pics im still looking harder tho
Old 06-09-2007, 12:06 AM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Hopeful
Neoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with Confetti
What about the green, blue, and red Mickey ears, and other staff-only clothing?

Those are actual unreleased items. And so are the Club 33 table and chair.
Old 06-09-2007, 12:16 AM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase

Here are something i got from the wiki. sorry i didnt crop them i dont know how.

the cheerleader costume. thats the red version i think.

the shirt and pants he is wearing look new.

Sorry if these pictures aren't that good. these are all i can find so far.