Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > VMK Players Discussion

VMK Players Discussion General VMK Gaming Discussions which doesn't fit anywhere else.

Old Where is a Yavn Speaks?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-23-2007, 09:49 PM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Festive
Disneyzoodude is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Yavn is just busy. I am sure he will find time at some point.
Old 10-23-2007, 09:53 PM
Guest Room Interior.

My Mood: VMK
virtualmagicguy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Hey wouldn't it be a surprise if we got an newsletter tomorrow? i mean if they CL program is losing the CL part, there's got to be a ' how do u like the month so far? '. after they might tell us the end of the month event, of course
Old 10-23-2007, 09:55 PM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualmagicguy View Post
Hey wouldn't it be a surprise if we got an newsletter tomorrow? i mean if they CL program is losing the CL part, there's got to be a ' how do u like the month so far? '. after they might tell us the end of the month event, of course
Maybe they are waiting till after tomorrow to post a new newsletter because by then the leader program will have ended and Yavn can start to talk about the new leader program... and maybe the special end of the month event!
Old 10-23-2007, 09:58 PM
Mrs. DarthMelissa to you!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: PinkFlips
DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSch View Post
and maybe the special end of the month event!
Boys! I've already told you about the special end of the month event(s) right here. Can't get more accurate
Old 10-24-2007, 05:18 AM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase
Super Donation Award Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park VIP
mrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Not to get in a shouting match with you too but..
I cannot really remember the last time a Yavn speaks was earth shattering news other then ending all quests in park.
Some of the things come to fruition - many never end up as more than a whatever happened to...
It's great if we get an update but as to the effect of the game or it's future..
Usually nothing more than fluff with an occasional soon to be released item.
Old 10-24-2007, 06:25 AM
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Busy
Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!
It'll be posted when it's posted.