Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Collector Items

Collector Items Information about the special items found in VMK, the pins, badges, clothes, furniture, etc. Formerly Items, Badges, Spells, Pins, Furniture, Clothes, etc. forum

Old Orange Flips?!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-08-2008, 09:36 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Insomnious
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
A message from the wiki

In general, clothing presented us with with a problem. VMK names all clothing items of a particular style with the same name regardless of color. This means that in your inventory Red Flip Flops have the exact same title that Green Flip Flops would...."Flip Flops". They also choose to use the same name for similar items. There is a normal VMK T-shirt and what I like to think of as the female "Fitted" VMK T-shirt, for example. Both of these are simply called VMK T-Shirt in the game.

I wasn't involved in the Clothing project of our wiki when we first started, but I have adopted it now. The reason these flips were called orange, I believe, was to differentiate them from another pair of Flip Flops which are not the conventional variety. When added to the wiki, these flips were first called "Flip Flops (Yellow)" so that meant that the truely yellow looking flips that you posted about needed to be called something else.

To fix this problem I have moved what we initially called the Flip Flops (Yellow) to Flip Flops (Slides) (Yellow) to indicate that it is infact a different style. The item formerly called Flip Flops (Orange) are now renamed as Flip Flops (Yellow).

Sorry for any confusion!

Check out the new pages/names!

Flip Flops
Flip Flops (Yellow)
Flip Flops (Slides) (Yellow)
Old 03-08-2008, 07:17 PM
Silly boy.

My Mood: Woot
GoofyLuke ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Thank you very much for that, this thread can be closed now