Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old AC : GC Players BEWARE

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-08-2009, 01:17 AM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Design an Outfit Participation's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Golden Years Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: SaveVMK
TiggerDude is spinning in a Cursed Storm
ooo! AC : GC Players BEWARE

Animal Crossing Game Cube players must be weary and NOT enter these codes! PERIOD!

isc74NV1Y#zoI4
I5X@qSEdcEKbOV
-This code disables all background music. And the music is so nice to listen to... they get stuck in your head.

ODMzz2BESKOLXD
lpfKxPAXrEUrPh
-This code will freeze the game when you try to load it. Once this code is entered, you have to delete your town!

Ai9xES@sTRJsYY
5h09cb39UaKHI3
-This code will lock away the game the exact moment you push OK. The most disastrous!

Ai9xES@sTRJsAA
sh09cb39vAK#s4
-This code makes it impossible to win the lottery, fishing tourney, etc.

The only way to undo these codes are to delete your town and make a new one! Best to try them with a test town.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:10 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
What are the codes for?
- ace
Old 07-08-2009, 03:56 PM
I Am ShadowJr In VMK!!!
Awards Showcase
Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Blah
sonic99979 is as Frosty as a Snowman
Why would you post the codes if they are so dangerous??? Now people will enter them being very curious @_@

There is no point of this thread if it is giving out dangerous codes, people will start using them against their friends in real life who have this game for gc and their friends love the game. Like some people would use codes against them to get their friends to do whatever, and the moment the friend stops doing what the "bad guy" does, he sneaks into his/her house and enters the codes...
Old 07-08-2009, 05:45 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Agreed with the above. ^
Old 07-08-2009, 06:51 PM
Gone - Where I Am.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Adventurous
ElephantEthan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Or the codes are a fake and they give you like the best items in the game LOL - but to be safe, DON'T PUT THEM IN!!! LOL
Old 07-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic99979 View Post
Why would you post the codes if they are so dangerous??? Now people will enter them being very curious @_@

There is no point of this thread if it is giving out dangerous codes, people will start using them against their friends in real life who have this game for gc and their friends love the game. Like some people would use codes against them to get their friends to do whatever, and the moment the friend stops doing what the "bad guy" does, he sneaks into his/her house and enters the codes...
You are being ridiculous! Do you honestly think that friends who play Animal Crossing together would be that deceitful? Breaking into each others' houses? Using codes against each other? What would someone possibly have to gain from destroying their friend's Animal Crossing file or better yet, destroying anyone's Animal Crossing file?

Come on now, this thread is warning people not to use the codes. It is a good thread, not the evil thread that you describe. If someone actually had a strange reason for sabotaging someone else's Animal Crossing town, they would have already done the research on these codes in their plot to make someone else start over their game.

Anything can be abused, but that risk has to be taken in order to educate people on what is wrong. Should we not teach kids that stealing is wrong in fear that they will do it anyway? The reality is we cannot control what people ultimately decide to do but we can suggest what we think the right thing to do is. This thread obviously does not promote deceit but serves as a warning to those who may receive these codes unlabeled. This thread's purpose is actually to help the victims of the crime that you say this thread promotes.

Thank you TiggerDude for making this thread because I do have Animal Crossing on GameCube and now I know to be careful if I receive random codes.

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 07-08-2009, 11:51 PM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park
My Mood: Artistic
PMFan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
The only thing is: Why DID Nintendo put these codes in the game? Were they glitches?
Old 07-09-2009, 05:39 AM
The Biggest Narutard Ever
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 10

Here Since Day 1
naruhina4894 is as Frosty as a Snowman
Either that, or just to mess with us

The game developers need to have fun too.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:45 PM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Thanks for the heads up!