Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Films

Disney Films Once upon a time, before the evil Shareholders came along and ruined everything, Disney made movies like THIS...>>*<<

Old Hannah Montana: The Movie

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-16-2009, 06:15 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matterz View Post
The Hannah Montana movie was fantastico♥
I saw it opening day with my dad, hahaha...
I loved the ending and I won't spoil it for anybody.
but that's what spoiler codes are made for .

Miley ripped off her wig in front of a little girl when she was feeling confused and right then and there she practically decided to stay Miley. The cowboy dude saw Miley rip off the hannah wig after he told Hannah that he liked Miley a lot, which basically ruins the relationship. Then Miley does the Hannah concert for her hometown and rips off the wig on stage. She sings "The Climb" and says she can't be Hannah anymore, but then the little girl tells her to stay and the crowd promises to keep her secret. So obviously they will keep the show going and going, yay♥
The ending was weird because that is so unrealistic.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:49 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
I'm not going to see the movie, and I was just a little curious whether she was still going to continue the show.
So she is still gonna have her double life?
Post your response in spoilers so people who want to see the movie won't have the ending spoiled(:
Old 04-20-2009, 01:38 AM
K- Boom Boom [Pow!]
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Bahahaha
CoolStormyStar has turned into a sparkling Pirate!CoolStormyStar has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
A good movie!!! Loved it. Except the ending was useless.

*CoolStormyStar*
Thanks aggie for the awesome userbar!
Old 05-21-2009, 02:28 PM
Lucario is Caramelldansen
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Expert Relocator Participants Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Cloud_9
Blaze the Cat is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I guess Disney really loves this whole double-life musical stuff....0_o Don't expect me to watch this movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matterz View Post

Miley ripped off her wig in front of a little girl when she was feeling confused and right then and there she practically decided to stay Miley. The cowboy dude saw Miley rip off the hannah wig after he told Hannah that he liked Miley a lot, which basically ruins the relationship. Then Miley does the Hannah concert for her hometown and rips off the wig on stage. She sings "The Climb" and says she can't be Hannah anymore, but then the little girl tells her to stay and the crowd promises to keep her secret. So obviously they will keep the show going and going, yay♥
Wow. That was quite cheesy.
EDIT:
Why the cheesestick was Tyra Banks in the movie???? o.0 sorry i really dont like her nor her show.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:05 PM
Ranter
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Excited
jedry is spinning in a Cursed Storm
CrossBones No way!!!

Personally I hate the idea of a Hannah Montanna movie. I never liked her singing and the only reason I'd watch the movie is because Jackson is funny.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:52 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze the Cat View Post
I guess Disney really loves this whole double-life musical stuff....0_o Don't expect me to watch this movie.

Wow. That was quite cheesy.
EDIT:
Why the cheesestick was Tyra Banks in the movie???? o.0 sorry i really dont like her nor her show.
I thought it was hilarious when Hannah and Tyra catfighted. xDDD That's one of the only reasons I went to see the movie! ROFLOL Also because of Jackson. He's a card.