Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Films

Disney Films Once upon a time, before the evil Shareholders came along and ruined everything, Disney made movies like THIS...>>*<<

Old Hannah Montana: The Movie

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-05-2008, 09:19 PM
The Princess of Waffles

WafflePrincess is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtnaGreen View Post
Okay lets say that a new Dora the explorer movie came out in theaters or their was word it was going to, wouldn't you diss it to no end? So people don't like the show hannah montana because everyone on that show acts like total brats. Since its based off the television show they are going to baset their opinions of what the movie is going to be like off of the television series. So if they don't like the show they most likely not like the movie.
There is a Dora the Explorer movie in the making, so you should start "dissing" it now Etna.

And to the kid who said Disney Channel is becoming MTV? Hahaha, you make me laugh. Disney Channel for 1. Could never become MTV because mostly none of the channel has to do with music. 2. MTV is for teens and young adults, Disney is G-Rated. and 3. It will just never become anything like MTV.

It's not worth it to groan and complain.
It's a popular show, and like Lizzie Mcguire it's become a movie.
big whoop.
Old 06-05-2008, 09:30 PM
Blonder.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Katarina is covered with ConfettiKatarina is covered with ConfettiKatarina is covered with Confetti
I think I may go see it!
There is nothing wrong with people liking the music on Disney Channel. And there's nothing wrong with music on disney channel. Disney is NOTHING like MTV. There are still many shows. Disney has always been part music. If disney didn't have the amazing inspiring music they had today... would they still be as magical? NO.

HOW I SEE IT: (I am not obsessed, nor do I hate)
The problem is, however, not the people that LOVE HM and JB and HSM and Whetever else. The problem is the people that HATE the shows, the stars, and the fans. The fans are a bit too obsessed, but no one is forcing any of the people that hate them to watch it or talk to those people. Just let the fans have their fun, and join in on something else with others that don't care for HM or w/e. It seems very pointless when we get threads that are like... "I love HM" then "I hate HM" then "I hate the ppl who hate HM" then "I Hate the people who hate the people who hate HM" Seriously. Some of the people are being very immature. If you don't like it, don't join in on it. If you do like it, Don't force it on someone.
Thanks!
Katarina

(P.S. No offence to anyone that reads this, I am just voicing my oppinion)
Old 06-05-2008, 10:16 PM
Hello, Love ★
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: AFK
Thriller is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink's Fireworks View Post
I think I may go see it!
There is nothing wrong with people liking the music on Disney Channel. And there's nothing wrong with music on disney channel. Disney is NOTHING like MTV. There are still many shows. Disney has always been part music. If disney didn't have the amazing inspiring music they had today... would they still be as magical? NO.

The problem is, however, not the people that LOVE HM and JB and HSM and Whetever else. The problem is the people that HATE the shows, the stars, and the fans. The fans are a bit too obsessed, but no one is forcing any of the people that hate them to watch it or talk to those people. Just let the fans have their fun, and join in on something else with others that don't care for HM or w/e. It seems very pointless when we get threads that are like... "I love HM" then "I hate HM" then "I hate the ppl who hate HM" then "I Hate the people who hate the people who hate HM" Seriously. Some of the people are being very immature. If you don't like it, don't join in on it. If you do like it, Don't force it on someone.

And I agree with you both... Disney will never become MTV. But so far, some things they have done remind me of MTV.
Thanks!
Katarina

If you compare some of the stars on MTV to some of the stars of Disney... then there isn't much contrast. Disney doesn't even make shows with Walt or Mickey in them anymore. I'm not sure Disney is even aimed at children anymore and guess who's fault it is. How many kid kids do you see at a Jonas brothers tour/concert? I don't hate Hannah Montana or the Jonas Brothers... I just dislike the idea of Disney itself picking them. Sure, music has always and will forever be with Disney, but did you see Ariel or Jasmine or Cinderella sing like them? If anything Hannah Montana (etc.) are nothing like Disney. I personally think The Jonas Brothers and the others would do better on MTV. Their music is far from "inspiring".

And I agree with you both. Disney will never become MTV. By that, I meant some of the stars I would rather be on MTV.

OK, back on topic please.
Old 06-06-2008, 12:54 AM
Is now a year older!!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

princesgirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Okay lets say that a new Dora the explorer movie came out in theaters or their was word it was going to, wouldn't you diss it to no end? So people don't like the show hannah montana because everyone on that show acts like total brats. Since its based off the television show they are going to baset their opinions of what the movie is going to be like off of the television series. So if they don't like the show they most likely not like the movie.
No I wouldn't diss the 'new dora' movie because it's a little kids show! I wouldn't say it's stupid or anything. One because it's a little kids movie and second I didn't see it. Even if it's a new movie based on a TV show that I didn't like I wouldn't say it's stupid. I could say that if I saw it.
(My Opinion.)

~Summer~
~08
~Cant~

~Wait~
Old 06-06-2008, 12:58 AM
Alice In Wonderland Rocks

My Mood: Bored
strikemaster is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vienna View Post
*scream* ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!!!
Hello?! WHAT HAPPENED TO GOOD MOVIES COMING OUT!?!?!
I'm serious, a HM movie is going to be just like HSM. We're all doomed.
Agreed. We need the Navy! And the Air Force!! And the Marines!!! And E.K.B.!!!! I mean, where is the military to fix these things lol.

I am a boy who supports SkyRocket's thread about how we need a gender icon here on the forums!
Old 06-06-2008, 12:59 AM
Be cool by being yourself
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 14

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Cool
ccooldudecool is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Erm i'll watch it on dvd yeah... But in theaters noh.
Old 06-06-2008, 02:52 AM
BUNNIES.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

AstroAcer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink's Fireworks View Post
I think I may go see it!

Thanks!
Katarina

People that hate it aren't the ones being immature. Those who are obsessed with it are the immature ones. That show is a very bad influence. The characters act bratty, obnoxious, and self-centered; and here they're trying to teach kids "lessons". Or so they say.

Old 06-06-2008, 02:59 AM
VMK's true DJ! :D Remix!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Tris-Remix is as Frosty as a Snowman
i bet u that the movie will get a high audience because there is double HM lvoers than h8ers or maybe triple. Im not either
Old 06-06-2008, 06:50 AM

My Mood: Devious
Reokre is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Only to extras? extras are very important and if this happened to miley you know everyone would be upset. Miley is a people to don't act like she is more important than extras.
I would actually be happy if that happened...
Old 06-06-2008, 02:05 PM
Hello, Love ★
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: AFK
Thriller is as Frosty as a Snowman
Astroshadykid, you shouldn't take joy in the pain of someone else.
Old 06-06-2008, 04:46 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by WafflePrincess View Post
There is a Dora the Explorer movie in the making, so you should start "dissing" it now Etna.

And to the kid who said Disney Channel is becoming MTV? Hahaha, you make me laugh. Disney Channel for 1. Could never become MTV because mostly none of the channel has to do with music. 2. MTV is for teens and young adults, Disney is G-Rated. and 3. It will just never become anything like MTV.

It's not worth it to groan and complain.
It's a popular show, and like Lizzie Mcguire it's become a movie.
big whoop.
Yes, but the dora movie is not going to be in theaters. Yes, but Disney didn't milk Lizzie Mcguire to no end. Please get back on topic.

Quote:
Astroshadykid, you shouldn't take joy in the pain of someone else.
No, he was just saying he would be happy that none of the extras got hurt.

I guess this won't last too much longer considering she will want to break away from disney sooner or later or disney will drop her eventually. So I guess the movie is fine if it makes others happy and the characters don't act like brats.
Old 06-16-2008, 04:30 AM
the inside of my heart.

TikiRoom is as Frosty as a Snowman
look at the good side.
moves usually mean to end.
ahaha.
NOT FOR HANNAH THOUGH
WE WISH!
we can take a chance.
this crazy thing that we call a romance
still fills the inside
the inside of my heart.

the inside- danny larsh
i got 3 hugs from him. xD
Old 06-16-2008, 04:43 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

FrontierDonovan has disabled reputation
Eghrm. Not Hannah Montana again. Just voicing my opinion - please do not comment on this opinion - I think Hannah Montana is overrated. Compare a song she sings at a concert to one song she actually sings - one of her first songs. It's a WHOLE different exprience seeing that. I read in a magazine that she wants to quit Hannah Montana after two great years. It was a shock to a lot of people.

I actually don't really seem interested in this movie. If it comes out, I guess there will be only one movie in the theaters I don't see.

~Front
Old 06-16-2008, 05:24 AM
Soda || KaiSo
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Spammy
SassaFrazz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
pfft... I'll see it, just like HSM3 though. If it's put on TV and there's nothing else on when the movie is on. NO it's not worth going to the theater and paying money for in my opinnion. Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montannah got old... very very fast for me. -_-
Old 06-16-2008, 05:32 AM
peace.music.love.freedom.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

My Mood: Cloud_9
Anielmz is covered with ConfettiAnielmz is covered with ConfettiAnielmz is covered with Confetti
cool ! i might see it :]
but, where did you hear this from?
i mean.. filming for a year for a hannah montana movie ?