Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other Disney/Pixar Games > Other Disney/Pixar Games Archive

Old Kingdom Hearts 3!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-04-2008, 12:13 AM
Shadows Are Security

Fantasysurfingboy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Nomaru said he was going to take a side story before a official KH3. It's not supposed to be about Riku, Kiari, or Sora. Just the 3 knights.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:15 AM
VMK Name: Jonjoshguest
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 1

jonjoshguest is spinning in a Cursed Storm
here is info from the square-enix japan site(Translated with google)

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days for DS:

TOWAIRAITOTAUN <br /> as usual station clock tower from sunset見TSUMERU ROKUSASU and Axel.
Institutions belonging to the two missions is the heart and less punitive to the heart, a matter of recovery.
The mission is always at the end of this station's clock tower in落CHI合I,
Along with ice to eat the day of the mission discourse.

Why do I know whether it's a red sunset?
Light has some color there, but the red is the most far-reaching from everything.
Why is Axel me.

Mindless should they prefer to repeat the mindless conversation.
Never told, the ROKUSASU XIII institutions ─ age story.

Story bout Birth By SLeep:

The key blade which appears in legend has concealed big power. The person who has the key blade which appears at one time is conveyed rescued the world also, brought chaos also. From KINGDOM HEARTS < アンセムレポート 8 excerpt > Before ソラ designates the key blade as the hand, plural "key blade masters" were in the world. 1 person among those, master ゼアノート with the only pupil, turns off the 忽 way and the form. That was omen of the great disaster which starts from now on. Promptly, a certain master which becomes aware in the, in order in your own 3 pupils, to chase master ゼアノート and that pupil, was to order......

Here is a summary of the games:

358/2 Days:

-Roxas's one year life will be the highlight of the game. You will follow Roxas as he...lives. xD What happened between this one year when Sora was asleep and Roxas alive? That's what you learn!
-(This is clearly from the Jump Festa demo). The 14th Organization member enters and defeats heartless surrounding Roxas and Axel, whom are surprised at her appearence.
-Worlds Info: Twilight Town, Olympus Collesium, Wonderland

Birth by Sleep

-Once again, in the past.
-The story revolves around these keybladers of the past.
-Why these heroes?
-Are Maleficent and Terra working together? Why?
-The battle system is heavily evolved from the past games.
-There is no concept of "MP". (Magic power).
-Instead, after using a skill, it becomes unavailable (guessing grayed out on the command screen), and you may use it again after time elapses.
-There is a new COMMAND Gauge. It rises as the character attacks.
-Once it rises, a new more powerful attack becomes available. (Kind of like a Limit Break perhaps?)
-Terra and Ven have differences in battle.
-Command gauge rises when attacking with the square and triangle button. (confused =( )
-If you stop attacking, the command gauge decreases.
-You can set skills to the triangle button.
-It's important to continuously customize your skills.
(So I'm guessing you assign different skills to different buttons during battle, hopefully bittermeats can clear this up).
-Terra specifically has FATAL MODE. By using skills and moving around continuously, your FATAL MODE goes max, and you can use a powerful finishing blow on your enemies. (Once again, like a Limit Break? Not sure).

Coded:

-Coded does not take place in the "real" world. Sora and Co travel through digital worlds.
-Once again, Jiminy's journal contained the message "You must come back to heal their pain", after KH2 ends. Jiminy has no idea what this means, and doesnt recall writing it. Sora and co have to travel through these data representations of the worlds to figure it out. Lots about the past and future will be revealed.
-Lots of flashbacks. Maybe more will be seen this time around?
-These data worlds are from Sora's past. But there are bugs in them (like a virus xD). So you need to destory these bugs to move on and progress.
-Those square blocks we see in the screen, produced by the heartless, are the bugs.
-To destroy the bugs, you use "debugging mode". (Still not enough info on what this is exactly).
-There are multiple options when removing the bug in debugging mode. (Monkey is guessing this means there are multiple challenges). In this example, there is "High Speed Stage". In this mode, speed and movement are quickly increased.
-In the screenshot, the goal is to remove the bug before the time limit ends. (So there are timed portions).
-If you can't remove the bugs in time, you may redo the challenge in a new mode. (Still not sure on these modes personally)
-Sora does not level up in this game. He "Versions Up" XD
-At the end of every debugging mode, the results of the game are shown. Version up points are like EXP, they raise Sora's level. (ie his version).

Screenshot for BBS:

Spoiler: Mystery Girl is Aqua! (Ven looks like Roxas!) hehhehe :P

Screenshot for Coded:

Screenshot for 358/2 Days:

Last edited by jonjoshguest; 01-04-2008 at 12:50 AM..
Old 01-04-2008, 12:17 PM
Discord El-Ski #8349
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Disney
Zero0911 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
An interview said for the Birth of Sleep that the leveling is some what like "growing". Since both Ven and Terra looks like a kid and teenager but in the secret ending they are older. I think also for the game for Roxas they tell you about the 14th member.
Old 01-04-2008, 09:32 PM
VMK Name: Jonjoshguest
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 1

jonjoshguest is spinning in a Cursed Storm
In 358/2 days it mainly focuses when Roxas was in the Organization 13.
Old 01-05-2008, 12:46 AM
vmk name pirate_auti

compadredude is spinning in a Cursed Storm
358/2 is about roxas acording to game informer a magazine distributed by game stop
Old 01-05-2008, 08:35 PM
Discord El-Ski #8349
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award 

Zero0911 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
It does, it tells why he left and how he didnt trust the Organization and some other stuff like his missions and more.
Old 01-11-2008, 02:55 AM
Today:A day of the year
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 

My Mood: Amuzed
hikoik is spinning in a Cursed Storm
There's not going to be a KH3..................... yet, the new ones are spin offs, the one for DS is a side game, the mobile one is...... obviously a side game and the PSP one is sort of like a spin off into the origins of the keyblade
an actual KH3 will probably be around the corner tho, (at least i hope so) as for the console it's on, wii, highly doubtful, PS3, very likely, but with both the others being on PS2 i'd imagine they'd release it on both, granted the PS2 graphics not being as great
Old 01-21-2008, 02:59 AM
Numbah 1 Flash fanatic
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

Ramen Ninja is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey0794 View Post
I highly doubt it would come out for the wii.. tihnk about it, why cahnge from PS2, to a completely different company's game system @_@
( This is a little late. )

Square Enix and Nintendo and Disneys have been Partners for a While.
Old 02-06-2008, 03:44 AM
Aug 2005-May 21, 2008
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'11 Award EKB Day Award Make A Wish Award Happy Valentine's Day 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Fluffy
Miketic is floating through Inner Space
There will be a KH3!!! The Coded, Birth by Sleep, and 358/2 days games are mini series like Chain of Memories. The KH3 is in process as they finish making some other Final Fantasy games, then work on the KH3 as it will be the last game with Sora and the rest as they battle the final part of their journey. The enemy is like the other enemies like the Heartless, Nobodies, and finally the souls left of the remains, the new threat which be called Soulless. As they will finish it off as Sora finding all he knows about his destiny, Mickeys journey, the past keyblade masters, Xehanort, and true story about Organization 13. Possibly for both PS2 or PS3. KH3 will be the last game which will be coming out somewhere before 2012 (depending on the FF games).

-Source: ****** ***************

Last edited by Miketic; 02-06-2008 at 04:02 AM..
Old 02-06-2008, 06:28 AM
VMK's gone, get over it..
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Fluffy
StitchMayhem is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Awesome!! Kingdom Hearts for the DS!! well anyway, I made a list of movies that should be in kingdom hearts 3

Worlds

Radiator Springs
The Tipton Hotel
Power Rangers Headquarters
Endoor
VMK
Cinderella Castle

Characters

Lightning McQueen
Luke Skywalker
Yavn
Zack and Cody
Jaq and Gus
The Red Power Ranger

Villians

Chick Hicks
Darth Vader (duh..)
VMK Scammers
Mr. Moseby
The Evil Stepmother
The Evil Dieshi (current power rangers villian)

well, the vmk and zack and cody world might be weird, but the rest are actually pretty good, so tell me if you like those 6 worlds or at least one of them!
Old 02-08-2008, 10:19 PM
ʞɯʇɐɐɯɯǝ
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Winner Award Golden Years Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park
EmmaatMk is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigo1011 View Post
well i only have a ps2 so i really want it to be on both ps3 and ps2!! keep my fingers crossed. thanx though
thats the same deal with me!
Old 02-08-2008, 11:47 PM
Banned

Xiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their head
As do I.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchMayhem View Post
Awesome!! Kingdom Hearts for the DS!! well anyway, I made a list of movies that should be in kingdom hearts 3

Worlds

Radiator Springs
The Tipton Hotel
Power Rangers Headquarters
Endoor
VMK
Cinderella Castle

Characters

Lightning McQueen
Luke Skywalker
Yavn
Zack and Cody
Jaq and Gus
The Red Power Ranger

Villains

Chick Hicks
Darth Vader (duh..)
VMK Scammers
Mr. Moseby

The Evil Stepmother
The Evil Dieshi (current power rangers villian)

well, the vmk and zack and cody world might be weird, but the rest are actually pretty good, so tell me if you like those 6 worlds or at least one of them!
As you know, Power Rangers is not in anyway connected to Disney. VMK is a replica of the Magic Kingdom, otherwise known as the Disney Castle in the games. There is a long history of Disney Channel shows not being premiered and re-designed into games. I believe Square Enix should incorporate decent Disney movies such as Ratatouille, The Incredibles, or some others such as Finding Nemo, Toy Story, Cars, Herbie Fully Loaded, Bridge to Terabithia, Enchanted, The Santa Clause, etc..