Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old A New Home, A New Adventure!!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-23-2006, 08:21 AM
.... -___-

My Mood: Snoozing
fantasylion is spinning in a Cursed Storm
A New Home, A New Adventure!!

Heya! I just wanted to let you know a little bit about the story before I begin (keep in mind this is my first story). This story is based around a 12 year old girl and her adventures in moving, and in making new friends at her new school. I don't want to delay you any longer so, Enjoy the Story!!

Chapter 1: A New Day!
Jessica sat up in a sudden realization, "Were moving today!" she thought in despair, "Halfway across the country!!" She sighed and got out of bed sadly looking at the boxes piled against her walls. She shook off the feeling she got and then slowly walked down her old stairs, the ones she knew she would probably never see again, headed for her makeshift breakfast table. Jess groaned as she noticed a note on the counter. She grumbled something and picked up the note reading it,
"Dear Jessica,
Your father and I have gone out to get a moving truck. We'll be back after a while,
~Mom

Jessica rolled her eyes and threw the note in the trash can. She sighed and walked over to the cabinet and opening it, hoping they hadn't gotten rid of the food yet... but of course, they had. Jessica went back up the stairs without breakfast and changed clothes. Then she grabbed her backpack on her way out shutting the door behind her, not caring if she left her keys. Jess ran up the street to catch the schoolbus on the last day of her old school, before the move.

Chapter 2: No More....
Coming soon!!
Old 12-23-2006, 02:33 PM
For you.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

SSweet is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Really good so far. Write more!
Old 12-23-2006, 09:07 PM
hd

PrincessWall is covered with ConfettiPrincessWall is covered with ConfettiPrincessWall is covered with Confetti
Very good, can't wait till chapter two!!
♥Wall
Old 12-23-2006, 10:40 PM
.... -___-

My Mood: Snoozing
fantasylion is spinning in a Cursed Storm
^_^ I'll write more today I think, if I don't I'll do two chapters tomorrow.