Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > VMKF's Competitions and Contests

VMKF's Competitions and Contests Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggestions.

Old VMKF's Dec Contest Poll - Holiday Room Decorating

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-07-2008, 02:04 AM
Miracle from Molecules
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Private Message Donation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!
Pull's Trash Trivia!

Pull's Trash Trivia!

Thanks, Xiaolin, for the awesome logo!

Let's start 2008 off with a bang, VMKForums! Starting today, we will be hosting a trivia contest with your host, Pull!

Pull has some great trivia questions for everyone to test their skills on, and even better prizes for a lucky few to win! Everyone who is a user here at VMKForums has a chance to win one of these great prizes weekly!

This week's question (January 6 to 12): VMK Math! Number of ghosts thought to be in The Haunted Mansion divided by the amount of bats in Haunted Mansion Lobby minus the number of shields shown in the Banquet Hall divided by the amount of "map accessible" rooms in Adventureland = What number?

Once you think you have figured this out, send a Personal Message (PM) to Schmoofy. For easy access, just click this link.

Very simply, you need to just include your answer in the PM. Title your PM "Pull's Trash Trivia". Only send ONE message. If you send multiple, you will automatically be disqualified from the current round of trivia.

Winners are chosen randomly. If your answer is correct, your username will be added to a random generator that will then pick three names. The three users chosen will then receive a prize. This prize is a code for VMK.

"Wait, are they serious!?!?!"

Yes, we have a bundle of retired VMK quest cards that are not being used. The code you receive will not be one from an online VMK game, such as the Finding Nemo or Narnia game, but an actual code from a retired quest card. No, you will not receive the card, just the code in a PM.

The three winners will be announced on Sunday, January 13th. The names will be included in a new thread with a new trivia question.

Your PM must be in by VMK closing on Saturday night, the 12th of January. Any PMs after that will not be included in the drawing.

Answers will not be permitted to be posted. If the answer, or a fake answer, is posted, the post will be removed and the user will not be permitted to win that round of trivia. This also pertains to asking for an answer.

As per our guidelines, we reserve the right to deny a prize to anyone who uses multiple accounts to attempt to win a prize.

And as always, have fun!

The 21st Century Began October 1st, 1982
Happy 25th, Epcot!
DisneysOnlineWorlds | Policies and Disclaimers | Current DOW Projects
FAQ | IRC Guide | mIRC Guide

Last edited by Schmoofy; 01-07-2008 at 02:22 AM..
Old 01-07-2008, 02:06 AM
Guest Room Interior.

My Mood: VMK
virtualmagicguy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Oh sweet, totally going to play this game, now! lol =D
Old 01-07-2008, 02:09 AM
Retired
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Disney
StitchRokcs is as Frosty as a Snowman
woot awsome push has been lazy, and yavn, and the yeti..
Old 01-07-2008, 02:14 AM
Banned

Xiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Is it possible to find this out without actually going on VMK? Also is this only for the month of January? Thanks for using the image!
Old 01-07-2008, 02:20 AM
misses vmk!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Pixieish
Ali-Rae is as Frosty as a Snowman
When you say the number of ghosts in The Haunted Mansion, do you mean vmk? or wdw/dlr? (i'm sorry, it's a silly question >_<)
Old 01-07-2008, 02:26 AM
Miracle from Molecules
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Private Message Donation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaolin View Post
Is it possible to find this out without actually going on VMK? Also is this only for the month of January? Thanks for using the image!
I'd imagine you would need to log into VMK to make it easier, but all of the items you need to answer this question can also be found on www.disneysonlineworlds.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali-Rae View Post
When you say the number of ghosts in The Haunted Mansion, do you mean vmk? or wdw/dlr? (i'm sorry, it's a silly question >_<)
You're thinking a little too much.

The 21st Century Began October 1st, 1982
Happy 25th, Epcot!
DisneysOnlineWorlds | Policies and Disclaimers | Current DOW Projects
FAQ | IRC Guide | mIRC Guide
Old 01-07-2008, 02:28 AM
Banned

Xiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Is this only for the month of January? I just hope my ban on VMK doesn't get in the way of me participating in this contest..
Old 01-07-2008, 02:31 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Devilish
Extras is as Frosty as a Snowman
What's a Pull?
Old 01-07-2008, 02:31 AM
PwNzOr and L33T the n00bs

My Mood: Boo!
zangoose is spinning in a Cursed Storm
the number in the game or the three traveling ghosts?

a pull is the counter force to a push and a pull is a force that acts in the direction of the origin of the force.
Old 01-07-2008, 02:41 AM
Registered+

KrazyLuke ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Will these come out to be perfect numbers?
OR
Could there be potential decimals?

EDIT: Answer was sent. I think I answered my own question
Old 01-07-2008, 02:42 AM
¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

AlexKZ is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I think this is a great idea! I've already submitted my answer.

Also Xiaolin, you don't need to go on VMK (I didn't), but it would deffently be more helpful.

Good luck to everyone!

EDIT: Please do not PM me asking questions. Thanks.

AlexKZ
Old 01-07-2008, 02:48 AM
VMK Title: Sprocket
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'10 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 7

Clan Leader
My Mood: Goofyy
LadyCobain is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Awesome! This sounds like so much fun! Kudos on the creativity! Now I'm off to count bats and shields!
Old 01-07-2008, 02:50 AM
PwNzOr and L33T the n00bs

My Mood: Boo!
zangoose is spinning in a Cursed Storm
does discovery island count as a room?
Old 01-07-2008, 02:53 AM
misses vmk!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Pixieish
Ali-Rae is as Frosty as a Snowman
Oops! Sorry schmoofy, I accidently sent it somehow by hitting the wrong key when I was entering the subject. Would you like me to send it again to keep it organized or it's fine?
Old 01-07-2008, 02:54 AM
Registered+

KrazyLuke ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zangoose View Post
does discovery island count as a room?
Read the clue to the puzzle- It clearly explains.