Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Feedback Archive

Site Feedback Archive Site Feedback Archive

Old Rants Section Closed!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-15-2008, 02:19 AM
:-)
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Girly_Girl_4Ever is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetChinMusic View Post
I'm pretty mad, why couldn't the admins or mods just approve of topics or something?
Would you want to have to read over TONS of threads flaming you?

I don't think so...

And I don't think the mods do either
Old 09-15-2008, 05:20 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
I'm..

half and half on this..

Good side:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS no more whining and complaining and meltingness! WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bad side:

uh.
where do we complain now..
LOL

Old 09-15-2008, 05:32 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
LOL Blossomflower I agree. The Rants forum was a place to let out your frustrations, debate other members, and learn opposing viewpoints that you never thought existed. It was the center of free speech, the portal of opinions, and the place to build and develop writing skills.

I realize that there are other places on VMKF where some of these components exist, but I don't believe there is another place where all of these components exist together (Well actually, if there was, that would just give people another place to rant, but that is beyond my point). I'm just sort of in denial on this decision, but then again, I'm leaning towards wanting the Rants forum back (my personal view, not endorsing anyone else's). I really enjoy a place where I can vent and educate myself at the same time.

-Soccer

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!