Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Art Shops

Art Shops Whether you are looking for some art to be created or creating art for other people, this is the place for you.

Old Soccer's iPod Ad Shop

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-25-2009, 04:46 PM
Rawr!
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Nerdy
PurpleAmy is floating through Inner Space
That's SO cool! Thanks so much!
Old 01-25-2009, 07:11 PM
Awards Showcase
Epitaph Participant's Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Procastinating
Palkia is as Frosty as a Snowman
how about this pic?

I'm a scene kid XP
Old 01-25-2009, 07:39 PM
i knit sweaters, yo.
Awards Showcase
Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Relaxed
daizyduke is as Frosty as a Snowman
thanks! i'm going to put it on my UP now.... :]

rememberthefantasyforever
Old 01-25-2009, 07:53 PM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Design an Outfit Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Cloud_9
Akovia is floating through Inner Space
Background Color: Grey
Name of Character: Nat Wolff
Picture of Character: (This is NOT required. If you'd like to help out by supplying one, please be sure that the character is behind a solid background and it's a full body shot)

Would you like rays?: Yup
If so, what color?: (If you'd like them in a darker shade than the background like in the example, just say "Darker Shade."): Darker Shade
And from which direction?: (Upper-left, upper-right, lower-left, lower-right, center, left, right, top, or bottom new!): Center
Text: (Normally, a lower-case i and then the character):iNat
Color of Text and Apple Logo: (Normally white): White
Placement of Text and Logo: (Lower-left or right, upper-left or right, top-middle or bottom-middle): Top-Middle
Dimensions: (Top example is 500x500, you may want it smaller) I want it to be Profile Pic sized
In another size too?: (You can get your order in a second size if you'd like new!) Sig sized.
Second dimensions: 500x200. You know, The limit for a VMKF sig.

Last edited by Akovia; 01-25-2009 at 09:15 PM..
Old 01-25-2009, 08:08 PM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
You're welcome guys.

Palkia, that picture works just fine! I'll just need you to pick a background color other than black and also could you please choose your Placement of Text and Logo.

Akovia, I'll also need you to change your background color. I should have said that in the form, sorry!

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 01-25-2009, 08:16 PM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Design an Outfit Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 

Huh, what do you mean change the background? LOL. I don't get what you mean by that....

Last edited by Akovia; 01-25-2009 at 08:56 PM..
Old 01-25-2009, 08:39 PM
scene kid?hah
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Dreamy
Mizz.V is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Background Color: Purple
Name of Character: dance (iDance)
Picture of Character: (This is NOT required. If you'd like to help out by supplying one, please be sure that the character is behind a solid background and it's a full body shot)a pic of a dancer in a stag jump
Would you like rays?: yess
If so, what color?: (If you'd like them in a darker shade than the background like in the example, just say "Darker Shade.")darker shade
And from which direction?: (Upper-left, upper-right, lower-left, lower-right, center, left, right, top, or bottom new!)bottom center
Text: (Normally, a lower-case i and then the character)iDance (in white)
Color of Text and Apple Logo: (Normally white)white
Placement of Text and Logo: (Lower-left or right, upper-left or right, top-middle or bottom-middle)uper left
Dimensions: (Top example is 500x500, you may want it smaller)500x500
In another size too?: (You can get your order in a second size if you'd like new!)nopee
Second dimensions: no second one
Old 01-25-2009, 09:07 PM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 

VIP
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
I mean that the background color cannot be black because then the shadow, which is black, would not show up.

Old 01-25-2009, 09:15 PM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase

I changed it
Old 01-25-2009, 09:51 PM
Rawr!
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Nerdy
PurpleAmy is floating through Inner Space
SoccerRyan, is it OK if I resize mine for a profile picture? I thought it would make a good profile picture
Old 01-25-2009, 10:57 PM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase

VIP
You're welcome guys! Pick-ups!

Akovia:

Click here for the sig version.

Mizz.V:

iDance

PurpleAmy:

Click here for the profile picture version of iGoofy.

Palkia, could you please change your background color from black and choose your Placement of Text and Logo?

Old 01-25-2009, 10:57 PM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase

Thanks so much!
Old 01-25-2009, 11:10 PM
Glitter = LoVe!
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 14

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: PinkFlips
Pinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Background Color: Light Pink
Name of Character: ICheer
Picture of Character:
Would you like rays?: Ya
If so, what color?: Pale Green
And from which direction?: Center
Text: Normal
Color of Text and Apple Logo: Can You make it a hot pink? If not white
Placement of Text and Logo: Upper Right
Dimensions: 64 x 64
In another size too?: No Thanks
Old 01-26-2009, 12:25 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase

VIP
Here it is Pinkglitter:

Old 01-26-2009, 01:04 AM
scene kid?hah
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Dreamy
Mizz.V is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Thank you!! Its gonna go on my UP now

~V