Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Project: SAVE VMK!

Project: SAVE VMK! General Discussion about VMK closing!

Old vmk open in october??

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-28-2008, 12:07 AM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
vmk open in october??

maybe this isn't a new rumor to you, i haven't been keeping up with the forums as much as i used to, but i was on a video site and i saw that they were collecting info that vmk would open in october
some of the things they found:
-someone said host_hula told them it would open back up then
-they said they didn't delete the data base
-it would open back up to only old vmk memberes, no new ones
-and of course, all of the goodbye messages such as "see ya real soon!" and all that stuff

there was more i just forgot it lol

but if they opened it back up, would it be temporary or long-term? i think that it would be worth it to have it back for temporary time even if i would have to go through all of the goodbyes again.

what are your thoughts about it?

~taylor
Old 07-28-2008, 12:35 AM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Taylor.. Sorry to say this but.. Its not opening in October this year... 2009 its opening again!!! Don't ask me how, or why. It just is. I dont want to explain it... But I will! Saluke Company quit on Disney, Disney is remaking it Rumor has it..
Old 07-28-2008, 12:38 AM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 

taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
oOo that shows now much i've been paying attention...but that's awesome! but the bad news is i probably will be too busy to actually come back to vmk.

is it another "promotion" or is it for good...

~taylor
Old 07-28-2008, 12:41 AM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I dont know.. These rumors might not even be true. I hope so!! Although... There is a new game coming out.. http://ElfIsland.com/
Old 07-28-2008, 01:15 AM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase

i already pre-registered for elfisland.

but ya i do hope that the rumors are true.

~taylor
Old 07-28-2008, 01:17 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
I'll believe it when Disney puts out an official message. If it came back, I'm sure it would be pay-to-play. And in that case, I probably would not be able to play.

EDIT: 800!!!

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 07-28-2008, 01:22 AM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase

i wouldn't pay to play either. i mean i would love to it's just that i don't know if it's worth it.

~taylor
Old 07-28-2008, 01:25 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Yeah, I don't think my parents would be up for paying real money for a virtual game. They just wouldn't understand what VMK really means to me. Oh, and I preregistered for that new game too. Hope it'll be good.

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 07-28-2008, 01:27 AM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoccerRyan View Post
Yeah, I don't think my parents would be up for paying real money for a virtual game. They just wouldn't understand what VMK really means to me.
omg that is exactly the same way with my parents, especially my dad. i mean my mom and dad knew that i loved vmk (mostly because i was on it 24/7) but they totally wouldn't let me pay even my own money to play a virtual game.

~taylor
Old 07-28-2008, 01:31 AM
adventurecoolconc title

reallycoolcoolconc is spinning in a Cursed Storm
what i have heard Sulake has quit on disney and disney is in the process of making VMK again. Their estimate time is in two years. I have just heard this and i am not sure.
Old 07-28-2008, 01:35 AM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase

they're all rumors, disney hasn't announced anything for a fact, so we don't know if any of this is even true

~taylor
Old 07-29-2008, 12:15 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
It would make sense that it would open in october since that's about the time Ridley Pearon's new book comes out. It's most likely going to be pay to play though, which I am most likely not going to to do.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:23 AM
-Insert Title Here-
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Procastinating
SonicBoom is as Frosty as a Snowman
Huh? Ridley? That dragon thingy from Metroid?

Heh.. They are all rumors, I'm not gonna let my hopes be decieved right now.
Old 07-29-2008, 02:07 AM
Dizzydesi

My Mood: Adventurous
dizzydesik12 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I think its all rumors i've even talked to people from disney and they changed the subject so i dont know whats happening but im pretty sure its not coming back.
Old 07-29-2008, 04:39 AM
Registered+

jinxtheblackrose is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i feel we should stop with all the rumors you are getting people happy for no reason...its not coming back and if it ever did we would of lost all our vmk people and money and stuff, its just sad ik but we must move on. sorry.

R.I.P vmk. <3