Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games

Other G Rated Games Discussion of other G Rated games...

Old Uvora

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-26-2010, 04:11 PM
Uh.......................
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

thedogboy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Uvora

Anyone here about UVora? It's going to be kind of like VMK, the developers played VMK when it was open, so they know what was good about VMK and what wasn't and then make it better..

They have been working on it since January the game and website. The website was just released 6 days ago.

Thanks for viewing my Post/Thread!

New!!! Click to see my userpage of Pictures from It's Picture Taking Time Room 2
^^^NEW MUSIC^^^

Please leave a shout!

Last edited by Jezzi; 10-26-2010 at 05:44 PM.. Reason: advertising
Old 10-27-2010, 12:02 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Sounds interesting. I'll check it out.

Oh no, it's in Beta and only certain people can get in. IDK, but as soon as they get out of Beta, I'm joining! I saw the pictures of the avatars on the front page and my heart just welled up at the similarity.

Last edited by GoodPolarGirl; 10-27-2010 at 12:19 AM..
Old 10-28-2010, 12:48 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Umm, if you didn't know, this is made by the guy in charge of VMKU, so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Old 10-28-2010, 03:52 AM
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 

GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Really? 0_o Wow....kinda crushed. Yeah, if they didn't follow through with that, wonder how they're gonna follow through with this?
Old 10-29-2010, 12:46 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
That's what everyone's worried about.
I myself am not getting my hopes up.
Not again.

Old 10-30-2010, 05:33 AM
Awards Showcase

Yeah, I remember getting so excited and then upset over that. I'd rather not put myself through that again.
Old 12-05-2010, 03:59 AM
lol karo i like this pic

VIP
My Mood: VMK
anthonyjr2 ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
I'm not sure if I can bump this, but as of today, the game looks pretty promising to me...Still in alpha testing though.
Old 12-05-2010, 04:33 AM
Turtle talk with Crush!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

black33 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I'm a member there, and to update everyone:

Alpha keys have been released, but the game is not yet open to those players. The alpha keys were released for the selected players to test the Uvora website.

If you guys want, I can certainly keep you updated. Just let me know.

Last edited by Jezzi; 12-05-2010 at 06:03 PM.. Reason: advertising
Old 05-11-2011, 02:19 AM
Unicorn Waffle Elderly
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Participant's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Cheesy
lucky33325 is floating through Inner Space
Uvora = Dead

Ive been following the story on Uvora for a while to see if it ever comes out and feeds my craving for VMK, but it turns out it wont be happening. This comes from the guy who made unleashed so didn't see that coming. The forums is shutting down and everything.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:01 AM
D23 Member

computer_boy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Yeah I saw that too. And the reason again is.... "Etta and I broke up"
Old 05-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Unicorn Waffle Elderly
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Participant's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Cheesy
lucky33325 is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by computer_boy View Post
Yeah I saw that too. And the reason again is.... "Etta and I broke up"
I know, im really mad.
Old 05-13-2011, 06:20 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
When I first heard it was by the same guy I thought. Yeah it's closed by now..

He needs to forget about Etta.
Old 05-14-2011, 02:56 AM
Awards Showcase

I wasn't expecting anything, anyway.
Old 05-15-2011, 02:23 AM
Registered+

VIP
PerfectDay is spinning in a Cursed Storm
He announced to the games forums he stopped because of Etta. He shut the game down.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:49 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Haha. I don't know whether to feel sorry for this kid or take my anger out on him. You've got to be pretty messed up to get so many T(W)EENS hopes up and then close the game, repeatedly. Shame on those involved.