Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Magic Kingdoms Archive

Magic Kingdoms Archive Archive forum for Magic Kingdoms

Old When is WDW not crowded?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-19-2008, 12:36 AM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
When is WDW not crowded?

When is Disney world NOT crowded? Because when my family goes, I wanna know LOL!?
Old 07-19-2008, 12:42 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCrazyLava View Post
When is Disney world NOT crowded? Because when my family goes, I wanna know LOL!?
August is normally not very busy and isn't very hot and basically anytime their is school it's not busy.
Old 07-19-2008, 03:36 AM
is back in reality
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

ozzietropics is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCrazyLava View Post
The last two weeks of August until the first two weeks of December, after new years until MLK day, MLK day to Spring Break/Easter, and May and early June.
Being totally and helplessly wrong...in style.
~~ot

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 07-19-2008 at 07:11 AM.. Reason: resolved/unallowed link
Old 07-21-2008, 01:03 PM
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Private Message Donation Award 
Total Awards: 2

NASAMan is covered with ConfettiNASAMan is covered with ConfettiNASAMan is covered with Confetti
Typically between 1:00 AM and 8:00 AM everyday.

JK! (But true!)

Please don't even attempt to prognosticate when crowds are low, as normally slow times are seeing an increase of guests from Europe (where the dollar is low, meaning vacations at WDW are cheaper for them). The best thing to do is plan for your trip. Make sure your dinner reservations are in place. Allow time for personal discoveries and to watch and listen to the parades and musicians. Always be prepared for a crowded day: if it is not, it will be a pleasant surprise. Also, look up and know the rules about FastPass. It will help. And above all, enjoy the time with your family! Make a steadfast family rule: no whining! Everybody choose one thing they want to do no matter what, do that one thing for everybody (at the reasonable time - if the one thing is to watch Wishes you will have to wait) and if you have to stand in line for 90 minutes, spend the time chatting with other guests, play guessing games, look for hidden Mickeys or other treats in the queue line (the new Toy Story Midway Mania is great for this) and just enjoy being with your family. AND make sure to thank Mom and Dad a LOT!

CL_NASAMan on VMK AKA 'Rocket' or 'RocketBoy'
Old 07-21-2008, 02:03 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 

Born In Park
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Normally when the park opens to noon, all the people who sleep in get their at noon and it get's crazy. That's why my family goes from opening to noon, go back to the hotel, and come back later.
Old 07-21-2008, 02:30 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
when we go in february the lines are pretty good.

~taylor
Old 07-21-2008, 03:17 PM
#1 fan of Xigbar ^.^
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

xigbar is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Alright, here is what my family has done, and it is PERFECT. Small lines, not crowded WHATSOEVER - and you get you miss school! - Alright, about in the second week of school, you should go everybody has school and doesn't miss it, and besides, you're not really into anything in the second week ^_^''' Anyways, I reccomend getting this dinner package thing... idk @_@
Old 07-21-2008, 05:45 PM
has Left the Building
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Winner Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

DiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Anytime when the kids aren't on any type of break from school...
Old 07-21-2008, 06:54 PM
Courageous
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: MadHat
Brer_Nick is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Christmas is usually your best shot. You get off from school and there usually is like half the usual crowd.

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, shining at the end of every day. There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, just a Dream away...
Old 07-21-2008, 07:39 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brer_Nick View Post
Christmas is usually your best shot. You get off from school and there usually is like half the usual crowd.
I don't know, I was leaving christmaas eve and tons of people were checking, alot more than usual.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:44 PM
Subway
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 1

SweetChinMusic ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
I've only been there once about 5 years ago, We went during springbreak. Not the BEST idea but it's better than someother days, I would just recommend some random weekday during school.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:59 PM
i am a sloth.
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 15

Born In Park
My Mood: PandaExpress
Friez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in Treasure
Pretty much when the Floridians are not in school. Late August is a good time, just very hot. And DO NOT go during Spring Break. Our neighbors have/had a time share in WDW and went during Spring Break. They said it was so bad that they actually went back to their time share place. Eeek.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:20 PM
Courageous
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtnaGreen View Post
I don't know, I was leaving christmaas eve and tons of people were checking, alot more than usual.
I didn't mean over christmas itself. Just the holiday season.

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, shining at the end of every day. There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, just a Dream away...
Old 07-21-2008, 09:25 PM
Glitter = LoVe!
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 14

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: PinkFlips
Pinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Good Times to go
August - Sept.
Early to Middle Nov.
April - AWAY FROM EASTER THO
Early December - my opinion Best time to go Not cold not hot and you get to see christmas stuff

NO GOS
Christmas Time
Thanksgiving Time
New years
Spring Break
Easter
Late June - July

Every thing else should be normal.
Old 07-21-2008, 09:35 PM
Courageous
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Early December is what I ment.