Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > VMK & Disney Audio/Video Forum

VMK & Disney Audio/Video Forum Post your audio/video files here about VMK and Disney. All posts are moderated in this forum.

Old How do you make a video about VMK?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-30-2008, 05:30 PM
CL_Disruler
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

disruler ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
How do you make a video about VMK?

Hey everyone I know I don't really post much anymore, but I was just wondering if anybody could help me understand how to make a video about/for VMK. I know there's that one really helpful post that uses the media encoder and stuff, but isn't that for recording in-game experience? Like I might of just gotten the wrong idea out of it, but yeah. I'm looking just to make 1 or maybe 2 videos. The main on being just my tribute to VMK or as I'll call it my farewell video. The other one might be like a timeline/history of VMK video. I know I said I was going to make on of these a long time ago, but I got busy and then got lazy lol. So never got around to it. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!
Old 10-03-2008, 12:10 AM
CL_Disruler
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

disruler ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Basically I'm just trying to make a tribute video to VMK and our VMK memories. I just wanna do what most of you guys have been posting. A lot of videos were posted around the time of VMK's closing. I'm just looking to make a video like those. I don't know if it's called a flash video or if the people who made the videos just recorded a slide show or what they did. Still confused?