Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > Test Pattern

Test Pattern Do not adjust your set. This is the Archive forum for the DCFC

Old Disney is wasting perfectly good shows!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-17-2007, 10:16 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Disney is wasting perfectly good shows!

First of all this isn't a thread saying that I hate HSM and Hannah Montana, this is just to get my point across. Dont eat my miley and HSM fans.

I am tired of disney wasting perfectly good shows because they are too busy milking Hannah Montana and HSM. Disney bought the muppets but they have done nothing with it. I miss the old good shows such as tail spin, rescue rangers, house of mouse, timon and pumba, and alot more. Even nickelodeon has a station of old shows. I find it awfully funny that after three years ( with the exception of kim possible ) they cancel perfectly good shows. Look at spongebob and how long that show has been around. I am tired of hannah montana and HSM disney,i remember when disney was all about the mouse. Does anyone else miss the old classic disney and the old classic disney characters?
Old 12-17-2007, 10:37 PM
Registered+

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
Narnialucygirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i know exactly how you feel!
i was mad when they cancelled those shows and most of them where popular. I guess the actors/actresses didn't want to act anymore
Old 12-17-2007, 10:48 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Nah, disney even said they don't have shows run longer then three seasons (with the exception of Kim Possible). Still its annoying why can't they have shows run longer? or even better have a channel with all reruns of the old shows?
Old 12-17-2007, 10:58 PM
♥qɐɟ ǝɹɐ sʇop ɐʞ1od ʞuıd♥
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Super Sleuth Award Graphics Trio Participant Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Pretty
FabTab is Buried in TreasureFabTab is Buried in Treasure
You know what gets on my nerves?? How they play Hannah Montana, Thats So Raven, Cory in the House, and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody SOOOO MUCH! Omg! Every time I look on disney channel, Hannah Montana! I saw every episodes of those shows and its getting SO annoying! -.-
Old 12-17-2007, 11:10 PM
Heyyy?
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: VMKForumsAddict
MyBirdHat is as Frosty as a Snowman
just like cartoon network. got rid of all the good ones and replaces them with garbage.
Old 12-18-2007, 12:30 AM
Why So Serious?

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
thundurga is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Well we may miss our favorite old shows we must also remember that the actors do grow up therefore wanting to much money or just flat out being too old for the show. Take the hit disney channel show Lizzie Mcguire (not sure on the spelling), the show was cancelled because Hillary Duff became to old! I can see the Suite Life of Zack and Cody ,as much as i like that show, being cancelled in the next 2-3 years due to money desires or age. If you listen to country music, if Billy Ray Cirus is doing what i think he is doing, He is putting Miley into new types of music other than pop. Shewill not remain a "disney kid" forever. So instead of us complaining, Lsts just realize what the details are. Yes, they may be milking those movies and shows but that is because that is what is the money maker right now. High School Musical will reach its end to also because of money desires and age. If you remember the problems that were going on between the DIsney corporation and Vanessa Ann Hudgens, They almost were not going to make a High School Musical 3 because they felt her money desire was too high.

My case and point-I dont like the shows or movies either. But lets just build a bridge and get over it and move on with our lives!
Old 12-18-2007, 12:37 AM
Raining on the parade

Rainy_days has disabled reputation
I'm not going to take either side because I can see both, but I just wanted to let you know that sometimes in the day they have shows like Talespin and Timon and Pumba on ToonDisney during the daytime. I usually watch them when I stay home sick.
Old 12-18-2007, 12:50 AM
Why So Serious?

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
thundurga is spinning in a Cursed Storm
thank you rainy i have seen those too. They have all the good clasic ones like House of Mouse
Old 12-18-2007, 02:34 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Annoyed
Stemaboat_Tyler is as Frosty as a Snowman
What about that show Recess? That show was good. They still show House of Mouse on Toon Disney
Old 12-18-2007, 02:37 AM
SOLDIER
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 1

Sephiroth is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Any Disney sitcom on TV is horrible. But the movies are good.
Old 12-18-2007, 03:29 AM
VMKF Member

PSavvy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Toon Disney Channel shows the old shows.. At least on my TV they do.
Old 12-18-2007, 03:35 AM
Trader

aceofears is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I agree, especially about the muppets part.
Old 12-18-2007, 03:38 AM
Grunge Enthusiast
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

My Mood: Curmudgeon
Flea is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I agree, but sometimes shows are better gone. The old shows, if continued, might end up just like the replacements, stale old and dull. The writers run out of ideas, ect ect. I'm not saying that happens in all cases, but it's just a thought.
Old 12-18-2007, 04:42 AM
Registered+

KrazyLuke ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Toon Disney is a TV channel that shows all the old animated films and series. They've had this for a very long time now, so I'm not sure what you're trying to get to. Disney is milking Hannah Montana and HSM, because it brings them money- they are a huge business and like any other company they will do whatever they need to do just to get money
Old 12-18-2007, 04:53 AM
i am AceNima on vmk
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award 

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
acenima has disabled reputation
i agree highly with you. but i gotta admit high school musical is pretty catchy.

and im so used to the old disney channel, like lizzie mquire, etc.

also hanah montananananana is a weird show, i remember their was a poll here that it was one of the most annoying shows.