Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Virtual Guides & Help Info

Virtual Guides & Help Info In here is a guide to all the aspects of VMK the game. NO SPOILERS

Old 5 things to do when u cant stand a quest

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-30-2007, 02:27 PM
HOLO AMIGO!

cate is spinning in a Cursed Storm
5 things to do when u cant stand a quest

HOLA!!!! It's me again, cate, with yet another 5 things guide(see list of others in end)!!!! This topic is QUESTS. We all have done them, and most of us hate them for most of us are begginners. Here is a walk-thru story and guide for u to read.

NOTE: i just put random quest questions in not the right order, so dont post about that

STORY, YAY!!!!!!!!!~

This is it. A single drop of sweat comes down your forehead. Your so concentrated, you brain feels dead. And yet, so alive.
Last question:

What is Sleeping Beauty's REAL name????

1 Higunisesgine

2 Little Red Ridin' Hood

3 Briar Rose

4 Snoop Dog

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP. Your brain is offically dead.

"OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DO THEY MAKE THESE SO HARD?????????????????????"

Ok, so, that will probaly NEVER happen , but hey, its FICTION.
ANYWAY, after a good 25 minutes of searching your dead brain for an answer, it hits you. You realize u must ask your old Malibu Barbie Stacy For Advice!!! (i'm having fun with this!) You pull the string on her back and she says:
"Like, lets go to the beach, Ken!!"

SHE HAS SPOKEN!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, thats never gonna happen unless u are very young(no surprise there), but you get the point. I hope....

THE TIPS~~~~~~

Now what do u do? READ THIS!!!!!

1. First things first, YOU NEED TO CALM THE HECK DOWN!!!!!! try my other tips, like 5 things to do before u throw your computer out the window(page 11, i think). THe feedback i've gotten says it helps alot. Any one of those can really help, like the Elephant Bathing Pool (if you have speakers) it calms you down and the scenery is amazing. Or take some deep breaths. So what if you dont complete the quest first? A space suit in red is the same thing as a a suit in blue.

2. Ask people. but dont ask CLs or Staff. Friends can give you a few hints or, if they insist, the whole quest. But to make the quest more enjoyable, just ask them a few times, NOT every question .

3. The game parts. Weather its scoring 500000 points or just winning a pirates game, it can be tough. Example: To get a space suit, at some point, you need to get 30,000 thousand in jungle cruise. I cant steer and take a flashy picture at the same time. But some that really does work for most quest games is having a friend to help. My bother manned the boat controls while i took smoking pictures. IT REALLY WORKS.

4. This is something you can do for other questers. If you need to find and stand on and item(horseshoe, clover, gem), after you find it, move out of the way so others can find it. but if your someone whos NOT taking a quest, and you do know there is a quest item in the room, and when you afk or brb, sit down somewhere so you dont accidentally stand and block the item. This is also a good habit if you dont know there's a quest item around. People will thank you!!!

5. WAAAAA!! I know its sad to see the last tip, but i hav more topics to write about.
Take a break. you dont have too bust your back so you can get something pixel for a computer avatar! Just logg off for a while and relax. Active activites are what i recommed most, for it get your blood pumping and helps you think better.

That It! Oh, one thing you didnt see put there was cheat sheets. I think they ruin most of the fun in a quest. But if it is SOOO hard and you reaaalllllyyyy want that flying duck and never ever heard of names in the quest, its your choice. but for a flying duck???

So im gonna jet, and i hope you enjoyed my tips, i know i had a blast making them!!! Post ya feedback or or give me a message on a new 5 things topic, you never know!!

Gotta jet,

cate~ 5 things creator
Old 06-30-2007, 02:37 PM
HOLO AMIGO!

cate is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Event!!!!!

The lovely cate, the 5 thing creator, is hosting a royal contest!! (not really royal)
A ONE TIME DEAL!!!

THE RULES ~~~~

PM me a idea for a 5 things topic. Plz also tell me why this topic is important and 3 out of 5 tips for the topic. The topic MUST be VMK realated and is approriate. NO actual guides ( step by step button pressing).

Send me you fourms name, number of posts, how long you've played VMK, and about the VMK CHARATER (not your actual life) co-writer.

Thank you and have odles of fun!!!!!!!

~cate, 5 things creator