Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old Wii Fit!!! DON'T IGNORE!!!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-17-2008, 06:39 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
See... and my brother is gonna buy it and he made a deal with me I could only play it when he wanted me to.. I can only make my file when he wants me to. But oh well! He's gonna be at the neighbors swimming and I shall be in the house getting fit!
Old 06-17-2008, 06:51 PM
MarcMarc on VMK

FantasyKeith is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I don't know if it was mentioned, but... if you are looking for it, you'll have to go into a store and get lucky.

I got mine at a 24 hour Supercenter (don't want to mention the storename, but it has Mart as part of the name :-) ), at about 1:30am in the middle of the week.

The guy that got it out of the case (they had 2 at that time) said, "they had he just put them out about 5 minutes before."

I've been playing about a week or so now, haven't lost any weight, but my Wii Fit Age has gone to below my own real age. It started about 14 years above my real age (which was scary).

Hope you find one, and have fun with it. May not get Fit, but it's fun.

And they will be having more games come out to use the Board ... like WiiSki (currently out).
Old 06-17-2008, 06:55 PM
Courageous
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: MadHat
Brer_Nick is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I have it. It's pretty fun but I'm not sure if it was worth 80 dollars. I'm sure that the balance board is gonna be used in future games so I know buying it was a good investment.
Old 06-17-2008, 07:04 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 

PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
As for me... Its summer we all eat fast food sometime! So.. Thats what WiiFit it for I call like everyday... I'm calling that Mart store with Walls right now.
Old 06-19-2008, 02:20 AM
Zero, 1, 10, 100, Zero..
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

leowy ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Thumbs down

No it wont make you lose weight, unless you are on it for hours on end.

Its been proven an HOUR of doing the Hula-Hoop Game is just as much "Weight-Loss" as a 10 minute walk..

One person even tried to lose weight, it took her 3 and a half hours to lose 1-2 pounds..

I have nothing against Nintendo, but seriously.. thats just sad of them to make people believe it will make you skinny, its just wrong how I see it.

I know i will get flamed and called a Liar because all of you basically are Wii Fans, but it is the truth..

**I would post link to the Thing about this, but the site is not G-Rated at some points**
Old 06-19-2008, 02:31 AM
Shock

Shock is spinning in a Cursed Storm
It is a great game.
I have it, took a while, but I got it.
I like it.
Not sure for the price, but I do like it.

- Shock
Old 06-19-2008, 02:58 AM
misses VMK
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Mod Match Winners Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

ACECpt.RICH is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I have a Wii Fit - it's really a lot of fun! The day they came out my Dad bought three or four of them. Bought one for me, gave one to my aunt, and sold the rest on Ebay. It is crazy though, they were going for over $100 and that doesn't include shipping.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:44 AM
SAVE VMK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SweetSammi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i heard about it and i didn't think it was going to be this big. maybe i should get one lol.
Old 06-19-2008, 05:58 AM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase

Cool

I should probably ask my mom is Saturday she can take me to Target. Friday I'm spending the night at my friends house and tomorrow my mom is working till eight so... I want it!!!!! LOL I am so skinny but with the fast food we eat in summer, you should be really active. Well, I eat fast food in summer yet I'm still skinny.... LOL I am so much like me grandma on my moms side. I have her legs, probably her smile, alot like her. My mom looks ALOT like her. LOL they have the exact same nose lol. But sadly grandma is no longer with me... But me and my couz are ALOT like my grandma... Maybe mentally, but physically ALOT!! LOL thats a little off topic but yeah, I need alot of excerise. Do you all agree with me at some time we must all excerise? Thank you
Old 06-19-2008, 06:16 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 

VIP
My Mood: Curmudgeon
lemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
If you really thought it was going to make you lose weight, I giggle at you.

You can call it a warm up routine for going to the gym. It also lets you practice your excersizes to get them perfect, for warm ups before going to the gym.
Old 06-19-2008, 06:18 AM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase

Uh.. Yeah.. I just need to be more fit kinda...
Old 06-19-2008, 05:23 PM
has Left the Building
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Winner Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

DiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their head
If it cost that much, might as well get Mario Kart...
Old 06-20-2008, 12:47 AM
Zero, 1, 10, 100, Zero..
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

leowy ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonysnicket3 View Post
If you really thought it was going to make you lose weight, I giggle at you.

You can call it a warm up routine for going to the gym. It also lets you practice your excersizes to get them perfect, for warm ups before going to the gym.
Well its kinda a Warm Up's Warm Up..

1 Hour of Hula Hoop is 10 minutes of normal-speed walking.. :P
Old 06-20-2008, 12:51 AM
Check out my userpage

AceBaseballway is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I have been looking all over for it!!!! They are sold out everywhere!!! grrrrrrrr
Old 06-22-2008, 06:54 PM
Numbah 1 Flash fanatic
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

Ramen Ninja is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCrazyLava View Post
Oh... So Japan gets everything before us? Why? Isn't it made in China?
I believe about the China thing he/she means Chintendo a rip-off on Nintendo with the Chintendo Vii.