Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > VMK & Disney Audio/Video Forum

VMK & Disney Audio/Video Forum Post your audio/video files here about VMK and Disney. All posts are moderated in this forum.

Old disney music/fireworks music/music in the park

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-11-2008, 06:00 PM
Registered+

dirtrider92 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
disney music/fireworks music/music in the park

ok does anyone know the name of a soundtrack or disk set that has the songs used in the rides, in the fireworks display? or know of a download that has it somewhere?
Old 07-26-2008, 05:08 PM
is back in reality
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

ozzietropics is spinning in a Cursed Storm
The WDW Official album has some suites for the rides. Mind you, these are suites and not soundtracks. You'll only find partial soundtracks, but you can't beat the quality.

All of the nighttime shows have their own soundtracks, Wishes having the "Wishes" album, IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth having the "Millennium Celebration" album, and Fantasmic having a "Fantasmic!" album.

There is, however, places with complete and great quality ride soundtracks and background audio loops, but I won't mention them here because I am probably not allowed to. The unique thing about them is that Disney knows of them and are not shutting them down because they don't have any commercially available media to download, and are quite strict on that. They have tons of stuff, but it only represents a small portion of what is available. A little bit of searching will turn up some results, but to my knowledge not a lot of people in the VMK fan community know of it, though I know some do.
Being totally and helplessly wrong...in style.
~~ot
Old 07-28-2008, 02:32 PM
Where Dreams Come True :)
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy Valentine's Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: RockOn
Gorams is as Frosty as a Snowman
I saw a rack of CD's in the Emporium during my June trip. One of them was the Wishes Soundtrack