Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > VMKF's Competitions and Contests

VMKF's Competitions and Contests Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggestions.

Old VMKF Christmas Contest Idea!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-15-2007, 07:23 PM
< All my Pink dogs! :)
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

sunnyskye is floating through Inner Space
Lightbulb VMKF Christmas Contest Idea!

I was thinking that for Christmas, VMKF could have a really cool contest. It could be another caption contest, but VMKF Mods could take a screenshot, and we have to submit captions that go with the picture. Mods would choose the best caption and the top three winners would win a subscription.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:30 AM
June 2nd 05 - May 21st 08
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Smilie Winners Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Author
coolJamz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundcoolJamz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundcoolJamz has turned into a Bat and is flying around
VMK Christmas Contest IDEA

well i was thinking, for a christmas contest, we could do a caption contest... like the school one.
For example; you could take a picture of yourself by some christmas lights.
Then your caption might be something like "Whoah.. these lights burn my eyes! @_@"
(really bad 1 but w/e, lol)
whatta think?
Old 12-02-2007, 06:07 AM
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
My Mood: VMK
LuckyJazz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
It sounds good, but I would choose a contest that would be taking pictures of your VMK character in their best X-Mas clothing/costume and have a very joyfull holiday saying in the picture, but you don't need anything in the background with lights, candycanes, exc. Nice idea, coolJamz
Old 12-02-2007, 02:46 PM
June 2nd 05 - May 21st 08
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Smilie Winners Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Author
coolJamz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundcoolJamz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundcoolJamz has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Thank you
Old 12-03-2007, 12:42 AM
is singing :D
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

My Mood: Creative
DinoVan is covered with ConfettiDinoVan is covered with ConfettiDinoVan is covered with Confetti
Christmas Idea.

For a contest i just had the idea that there could be a santa hat and you would have to decorate it disney themed. Like any disney thing.
Its different from all the caption contests.
Old 12-04-2007, 02:25 AM
~*~ Life Happens ~*~

Skylar is as Frosty as a Snowman
This suggestion is by far the best. =)
Old 12-21-2007, 07:22 PM
RPG

daldal005 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Thumbs up christmas contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyJazz View Post
It sounds good, but I would choose a contest that would be taking pictures of your VMK character in their best X-Mas clothing/costume and have a very joyfull holiday saying in the picture, but you don't need anything in the background with lights, candycanes, exc. Nice idea, coolJamz
i would choose one that u could take a picture of the best christmas room and who ever takes the best wins
Old 12-25-2007, 09:30 PM
Find Me on IRC
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Penguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundPenguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundPenguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundPenguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilFlavor View Post
For a contest i just had the idea that there could be a santa hat and you would have to decorate it disney themed. Like any disney thing.
Its different from all the caption contests.
Wouldn't it be unfair? There are many people who have advanced programs and experience. Some people can't buy those. =/
Old 12-26-2007, 03:01 AM
I am the Brain of you all
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Nerdy
Brain is covered with ConfettiBrain is covered with ConfettiBrain is covered with Confetti
LOL this is too funny.....this is exactly like SI Funny Photo and the drawing contests in the back.... LOL...but it does sound awesome with the captions.