Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Gossip

Disney Gossip Disney related topics/non-VMK related

Old Is Demi the new Miley?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-21-2008, 09:40 PM
K- Boom Boom [Pow!]
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Bahahaha
CoolStormyStar has turned into a sparkling Pirate!CoolStormyStar has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Not funny!
Demi has shows on the internet too! o_O........ What you gonnna do know?? Huh?

*CoolStormyStar*
Thanks aggie for the awesome userbar!
Old 10-21-2008, 10:23 PM
-Insert Title Here-
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Procastinating
SonicBoom is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCrazyLava View Post
Kinda like her?!?! OK: Fab you're right. Nobody's perfect. But, she did those things on purpose! She knew they were wrong, and she went right on ahead and did them. I've noticed on the 'Miley and Mandy Show' They both say words Disney shows do NOT allow. Demi on the other hand, probably won't go bad. I agree, we don't know the future, VMK could come back tomorrow! But, Demi has Selena to hold her in place. And Selena has Demi. So, they're a good team, and CoolStormyStar, you kinda like Demi?!?!?! You know how I get about that!!
Venturing into the Disney Fan Club I find this.

Well Demi likes Screamo music and Disney would never allow that :P
Both are teenagers, Miley is the *AVERAGE/BELOW AVERAGE* Typical teen. They all say some bad things, they all make bad mistakes (mistakes are caused on purpose sometimes, when you don't know what is going on.)

And don't mix in VMK to any of this
Old 10-21-2008, 10:30 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
None of Miley's mistakes were on purpose- PM me, I'll explain
Old 10-21-2008, 10:45 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Fab, I don't wanna to talk about her mistakes. She chose to do that, and I don't tell me the real thing that happened. We know what she did, and we think she did it on purpose! We understand she's a teen, under pressure, and has millions of fans, but she should know by now right from wrong.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:26 PM
-Insert Title Here-
Awards Showcase

Why is it you guys are being so adamant?
You're so focused on one view, you don't even want to look at another.

If you have an older brother or sister that makes mistakes, they have the same pressure as Miley (bar the 1,000,00 fans) and they just want it all away. Apparantly Miley would much rather want to break away from Disney and be a little less.

Or something like that. I speak out stupidly a lot :P

And for those who say poser/loser/get a life/etc, I hope you know what those actually mean >_>
Old 10-23-2008, 12:10 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplemysterystar
what people do behind TV and stuff I mean popuratzy(sp?) Lie alot. Usually... Miley=Lots of mistakes so far
Demi=None so far.I mean that I have heard of. WE honstely don't know if she is gonna be like miley unless you can tell the future 0_o
Me what I think is Demi isn't gonna be like anything like Miley. Here is why. Everyone is DIFFERENT. No one is the same just cause Demi came in doesn't mean that Miley is gonna get kicked out cause of that. Just like snowflakes are different. Just cause Demi came in doesn't mean she has to be someone else. Thats what I think.
Wonderful point, Miley and Demi are completely different. Miley is thinks she sings country, pop,rock,etc. Demi sings pop because she is asked to by Disney,but would prefer to sing Screamo. I think they are completely two different personalities, it shows because they don't get along at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolStormyStar View Post
Well, PrincessTiny is soooooooooo Right!! I mean, There is nothing wrong wit Miley and nothing wrong With Demi. They are both, Fine girls.
Miley, could be just ya know... It all could be a minor mistake!

There isnt anything wrong with Miley!
Nothing is wrong with Miley?! She is perfect?! No way she lied in her song nobodies perfect!? That liar!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolStormyStar View Post
Not funny!
Demi has shows on the internet too! o_O........ What you gonnna do know?? Huh?
Yes, but Demi doesn't make fun of the other Disney stars and she doesn't do innappropriate things on the shows on the internet. Because she thinks before she does things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabMariah View Post
None of Miley's mistakes were on purpose- PM me, I'll explain
If you have to explain them through pm that most likely means it's inappropriate or against the rules. So please don't advertise it.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:14 AM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 

FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Ummm.... it's not the explanations that aren't g-rated, it's the mistakes that she didn't make that weren't g-rated...
Old 10-23-2008, 12:18 AM
.:I Have Drifted, Gone:.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 

My Mood: Gloomy
GoldenHeart is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
What's the lyrics to that song again...?

Nobody's perfect
I gotta work it
again and again
til I get it right

Guys... I know Miley isn't the BEST influence, but just because she made some minor mistakes doesn't make her the WORST influence....

The difference between Miley and Demi is Miley has a TV show, Demi has movies and also, their fanbase.

Miley shoots for the younger range, usually 10-11 and below.

Demi shoots for teenagers.

So when you compare Demi to Miley, it's very hard because they're very different.
You must be joking, right? They are hardly different! Except for that Miley is a phsycotically horrendus role model. They are both Disney stars, vocalists, actresses, and Demi will be having her own TV show. Minor mistake? Miley KNOWS what she has done, apologized for it, then keeps doing it! I mean, if you keep saying sorry and keep doing it, then who will believe you then? She's very annoying to me. I think Demi has started out fine, and if she keeps her record clean, then I will continue to like her until she grows old. LOL. Just my 1,00000000 bucks.

Psst... Plus, Miley didn't write that song. Her show did.
Hey. Sorry to tell you, but I had to follow everyone else and go. I left to another forum. I'll still post once and a while, but hardly ever. Meanwhile, enjoy your time here but please don't quit like most of us did. This forum needs more members. Another one lost is another one gained. So please, be that one.
If you want to know more, go to my userpage.

~GoldenHeart
Old 10-23-2008, 12:22 AM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase

Pssst I know
Old 10-23-2008, 12:37 AM
Gone - Where I Am.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Adventurous
ElephantEthan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtnaGreen View Post
Well I hope Demi doesn't become the next Miley because Miley is turning into a horrible influence. I prefer Demi much better.
Yep, she is becoming a huge horrible influence. Here, on the radio, many celebrities got asked about Miley, and they all said she's becoming a terrible influence.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:38 AM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Lol. Etna, at first it upset me when you said Demi would prefer Screamo, because I do not like Screamo, and she's Disney so she's G-Rated. But, then with what you said, it eased me.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:35 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 

Born In Park
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Ummm.... it's not the explanations that aren't g-rated, it's the mistakes that she didn't make that weren't g-rated...
Exactly if her mistakes weren't g-rated you/we shouldn't be discussing them at all specifially through posts or pms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCrazyLava View Post
Lol. Etna, at first it upset me when you said Demi would prefer Screamo, because I do not like Screamo, and she's Disney so she's G-Rated. But, then with what you said, it eased me.
lol, no problem and screamo can be g-rated. One of the screamo bands she likes is underoath, and they are a religious(I think that's not against the rules, if it is I will gladly change it) band that happens to sing screamo.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:19 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase

She didn't make the mistakes... people just don't know the facts and OTHER people made mistakes and framed her.
Old 10-23-2008, 09:14 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
Quote:
She didn't make the mistakes... people just don't know the facts and OTHER people made mistakes and framed her.
How could they frame her? Do they have plastic surgery done to look just like her? And if they framed her then why is she always apoligizing to the public about what she has done?
Old 10-23-2008, 09:39 PM
-Insert Title Here-
Awards Showcase

Or her friends could have done it.
Backstab to get money I guess.
Its possible she could have done these things because of what someone else told them, and she didn't have an idea. Apoligizing for her "actions" might be because she doesn't wanna play "blame me, blame her!"

In Survivor , someone went fishing for food, but the show made it seem like he went away or was lost (they put it right after he was really mad). How? They cut off the part where he actually tells the tribe he's gonna fish and they only place the parts where he was gone and where his tribemates were shouting his name (he was gone longer than expected).

Theres one way of changing the point.
I don't like Miley, or Demi a lot either (although their somewhat decent to me) but I just dislike how everyone believes the cover story, never venturing into the news.

Oh gosh I babbled off.
Eck...
Miley stuff. lol